, ,

Win a Fantastic Mr. Fox Prize Pack

Thursday, December 3, 2009 Leave a Comment

The stop-motion animation adaptation of Roald Dahl’s classic children’s book “Fantastic Mr. Fox” is out now in theaters!

I’ve got two prize packs from the movie that contain:
The Soundtrack
Movie Poster
Sticker Book
Novel with Photos

The soundtrack has lots of great tunes. Make sure you check out the post I made here, with the adorable music video featuring the song “Let Her Dance” by the Bobby Fuller Four set to clips from the film Fantastic Mr. Fox.

To enter just let me know you're interested in winning.

Open to US and Canadian residents, ages 18+, ends December 17, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

I received no compensation in any way for hosting this giveaway.

70 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd love to win. Thanks for the giveaway opportunity. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Olivia said:  

    I'd love to win because this was one of my most *favorite* books when I was a kid! I cannot wait to see the film :)

    -Olivia

  • casey aubut said:  

    Great g iveaway- my kids would love this!
    cassandra@aubut.net

  • nightowl said:  

    I would love to have this to watch together as a family.

  • Anonymous said:  

    The Fantastic Mr. Fox is so precious! My grandchildren would be so thrilled to come to Mamas and have me read a little of this book each time they visit! I would love to win this prize pack!

  • Toystory said:  

    I think I would love to have this available to watch with the littler ones... What fun to see the book come to life.

  • Stephanie Grant said:  

    I would love to win this for my son!
    thegrants(at)live(dot)com

  • Wehaf said:  

    This was always one of my favorite Dahl books; I'd love to win.

    urchiken at gmail dot com

  • Jen@FIRR-Kids! said:  

    Oh! We're going to see this tomorrow and I'm so excited. I'm a huge Roald Dahl fan.

    firrkids(at)gmail.com

  • Tracey said:  

    Liz would enjoy Mr. Fox prizes.
    traymona[at]aol.com

  • Harli said:  

    I'd like to win! We're going to see the movie soon. :) harlifantham@yahoo.com

  • mrsshukra said:  

    I would like to be entered, this is fantastic!

    delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Katie said:  

    I would love to win, this movie looks amazing!
    katiekarr at gmail dot com

  • Tracysweetangl said:  

    The kids would love this. Thanks for the chance.

  • Jill said:  

    My son loved the book and really wants to see the movie. I would love to win this.

    tutucuteforme(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • wmmahaney said:  

    I have two boys who would love this prize pack.
    wmmahaney(at)att(dot)net

  • Abby said:  

    My girls have been dying to see this movie and as a librarian I would love to put this poster up in my library!

    ajcmeyer at go dot com

  • Amber said:  

    I would definitely love to win!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Jana said:  

    I would love to win this! I would donate it to our school Accelerated Reading store!!

    dropcqueen at yahoo dot com

  • Jen_j533j said:  

    I would love to win this! I saw the movie two days ago and I adore it!!!

    j533j(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Nancye said:  

    I would love to win this giveaway! This is such a great book! Thanks for the chance.

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

  • mogrill said:  

    I just saw this in the theater today. It was such a wonderful movie. Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • Renee said:  

    Interested! I want to go see this movie, but I'm waiting to hear what other people think of it--in other words, will it scare my child or not, because that's really all that matters!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd love to win this prize pack for my daughter! She's just earned high honors at school.
    Zoe0825@verizon.net

  • K. Rock said:  

    I would like to win this for the kiddies.

  • Amy B. said:  

    I'm looking forward to taking my kids to this movie over Christmas break.
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    Amy B.
    adennispac@Yahoo.com

  • Heather! said:  

    Can't wait to see this! Thanks for the giveaway!

    h4schaffer at gmail dot com

  • Danielle said:  

    My 3 boys would love this! Here's hopin' I win!

    danielle78(at)comcast(dot)net

  • Unknown said:  

    I would like to win this for my two kids. It will give them something to do over Christmas break until Christmas at least!

  • Joannof10 said:  

    I would love to be a winner

  • bethany said:  

    Ooh! Count me in! I loved this book so much, and my two year old LOVES stickers :) Thanks for the chance!

  • Tarah said:  

    I would love to win this for our nieces!

    Tarah
    tarah716[at]ymail.com

  • Nickolay said:  

    This looks like a great movie. I am very interested to win

    jason(at)allworldautomotive(dot)com

  • Kirsten said:  

    I would like to win. Email in profile.

  • Heidi V said:  

    I would love to win this prize pack!

    Thanks
    heidivargas [at] live dot com

  • phxbne said:  

    thanks for your giveaway

  • Marie said:  

    I would love to win -- I really want to see the movie soon, it looks great!

    marielay@gmail.com

  • Jaime said:  

    I would love to win
    copperllama at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I definitely want to win!Make this my christmas wish come true. Thank you!
    Gliceria

  • mindy said:  

    this looks great thanks minsthins at optonline dot net

  • Ken said:  

    I'd love to hear this soundtrack. Please accept my entry. Thank you.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Awesome blog and thanks for the giveaway!....I would love to win this one!.... =]

  • Winning Readings said:  

    This looks like a fun pack! Would love to win and share with my family...

    janemaritz at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd love to win.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

  • Andria said:  

    I would love a chance to win. Thank you.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I saw this film and so adored it; yes, I would like to be entered!

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

  • Hotsnotty2 said:  

    I would love to win this, thanks for the chance!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

  • ossmcalc said:  

    Thank you for the opportunity to win this great set of prizes in the Fantastic Mr. Fox Prize Pack. I would love to win this for my family, especially my grandson.

    Thank you,

    Christine
    womackcm@sbcglobal.net

  • Dave said:  

    This looks like a fantastic film. It's too bad it is doing so poorly at the box office. Thank you for the chance to win.

  • Pamela S said:  

    I'd love to be entered to win. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • startrek said:  

    I am interested in winning.
    john ferris
    guapo1317@live.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would love to win this prize!

    cmarquez482@yahoo.com

  • ShesAnAngel said:  

    Ooh ooh ooh this looks like such a great movie! I'd love to win this prize pack :D

    justine417@comcast.net

  • Anonymous said:  

    both my sons would really like this!thanks

    ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

  • laurenhollins said:  

    i would love to win this! the movie was so cute!

  • Steph said:  

    I'd love to win this for my kids!

    ms0812(at)zoominternet(dot)net

  • Maja said:  

    my son would loooove it

  • tina reynolds said:  

    I would love to win the prize pack thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com

  • Michelle B said:  

    I would love to win
    angelsspot at hotmail dot com

  • Sahm Lee said:  

    I would love to win! Thanks for the contest!
    airalynn@gmail.com

  • giggling kids said:  

    I would love to win!
    heatherstamper09@aol.com

  • Brian E. said:  

    Thanks for the giveaway... I've heard it is an interesting movie; the director was interviewed on NPR's Fresh Air a week or so back.

    senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com

  • Kathy S said:  

    I saw the trailer for Fantastic Mr. Fox...Delightful, and I hope that my granddaughters will take me to the movies to see it! Would love to win so I can give the prizes to my girls, and also read them the book!
    kateswen(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I am very interested in winning this prize pack. My granddaughter would love it. garrettsambo@aol.com

  • /\Heather/\ said:  

    My daughter just loves Roald Dahl books! This would be fantastic for her!

  • Leave your response!