, , , , , ,

Wall Slicks Giveaway

Thursday, December 3, 2009 Leave a Comment

A few weeks ago I was introduced to a product called Wall Slicks by Modern Wall Graphics. This  innovation in home decor is awesome, especially for people who don't want to fuss with paint, holes and/or tape.

Whether you want a high-style, sleek, contemporary or cutesy look, you can find Wall Slicks to fit your needs.

You could do one of two things: Choose one of the many pre-made designs from the site, or have a custom phrase or saying made just for you.

About Modern Wall Graphics
With a combination of inspiration and ingenuity, Modern Wall Graphics was established, and with it a new way of thinking about home decor.
Here, we are about spreading the love...love of design...and making great designs available to everyone, regardless of age or artistic or technical ability. We hope you enjoy our product and with it, find the designer within yourself. We are here to serve you and your style needs, and we value your opinion.

Hubby and I decided we wanted to accent a picture we have hanging in our dining room. It is a painting depicting the angels announcing the birth of Jesus, and around the border of the painting is the verse Luke 2:14 "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace goodwill to all men".

We had a custom saying made for us "Glory to God in the Highest" to go over top of the painting.
The Wall Slick came packaged extremely well, we rolled it out and let it sit for a couple of days to straighten. It didn't need that long, but we got busy doing other things and it sat longer than we intended it to.



Modern Wall Graphics includes everything you need to hang this. The instructions are clear and easy to follow. We are anything but handy in this house, and we were successful in placing it on our wall so it looks just like it always belonged there.



I do believe that it accents our painting just as we intended it to, not overwhelming the painting, but visually complimenting it.


The great thing about the Wall Slicks from Modern Wall Graphics is that they are completely removable. If you retain the elements it came with, you can replace them on the backing and use them again at a different time. For me that is important, so that if we move to a new home, I can re-use these if I choose to.

That is also a great way to decorate for the holidays. Wall Slicks also come in holiday motifs, which is a fun way to embellish your walls, with no fuss or muss, and you can use them year after year too!

Modern Wall Graphics is generously sponsoring a giveaway on my blog for one reader to win one pack of Wall Slicks of their choice, which has a value of as much as $200!!

To enter visit Modern Wall Graphics and let me know which Wall Slicks you would choose and where you would put it.

For extra entries (the above must be completed first for extra entries):
1. Sign up for Modern Wall Graphics Newsletter
2. Follow Modern Wall Graphics on Twitter and tweet this giveaway (this can be done daily - please leave a link to your tweet)
3. Become a fan of Wall Slicks on Facebook

Open Worldwide (Modern Wall Graphics ships internationally!), ages 18+, ends December 17, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

I received a complimentary custom saying to review from Modern Wall Graphics for the purpose of this post.

147 comments »

  • Momrempel said:  

    I love the Princess Castle set for my daughters' room, which is a princess theme, so this would be perfect!

    aandsrempel at yahoo dot ca

  • nightowl said:  

    I like the Eiffel Tower-wall decal sticker to put in our family room.

  • nightowl said:  

    I became a fan of Wall Slicks on facebook.

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    i would love to have the butterflies wall decals
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    fan of wall slicks on facebook-lmurley2000
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    follow and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/6313737038

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    signed up for the modern wall graphics newsletter
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    i love the tree and tree swing

  • itsme said:  

    sign up for wallslicknewsletter

  • itsme said:  

    wall slicks facebook fan

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6329147112 tweet

  • Tracey said:  

    I'd like the large Blossom-wall decals stickers to put on my bedroom wall.
    traymona[at]aol.com

  • Andrea Hatfield said:  

    I would get a custom sticker saying something about Faith Family and Friends for my mom for her living room. Thanks!

  • Andrea Hatfield said:  

    Following Wall Slicks on Twitter and tweeted~

    http://twitter.com/simplyandreah/status/6347619345

  • Andrea Hatfield said:  

    Wall Slicks Facebook fan (Andrea Hatfield)

  • Anonymous said:  

    Oh I would love this! I would bet the Victorian Border and accent packs for the Stone House!
    http://store.modernwallgraphics.com/-strse-95/Victorian-border-dsh-wall-decals-stickers/Detail.bok

  • Anonymous said:  

    I signed up for Modern Wall Graphics Newsletter.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Twitter/tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/6347878853

  • Anonymous said:  

    Wall Slicks Facebook Fan
    DeborahSloan

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would pick "Sayings-wall decals stickers" and do a custom saying for my oldest daughter's bedroom

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Follow Modern Wall Graphics on Twitter and tweet this giveaway

    http://twitter.com/matt4melis/status/6348854691

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • Melissa said:  

    I would definitely choose the City Skyline decal for my living room, as I happen to live in a big city!

  • Unknown said:  

    my kids like the castle one

  • Jill said:  

    Love the Mod Wave wall decal.

    tutucuteforme(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • A said:  

    city skyline for my office!


    jkalstrup@unomaha.edu

  • Aileen said:  

    I like the Bird Branch Wall decal stickers for my daughter's room

    arobimom(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Aileen said:  

    Signed up for the Wall Slicks newsletter.

    arobimom(at)gmail(dot)com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6358967493 tweet

  • Missybeez said:  

    I would get The Graffiti-Street Style wall decal stickers for my sons room.


    honeybeez80@yahoo.com

  • Missybeez said:  

    signed up for the newsletter


    honeybeez80@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd choose the Fuzzles, and it'd go into my God-daughter's and God-nephew's room. They have a nice window space their mom wants to make a "relaxing corner", and I think that'd be the perfect place for decals.

  • Amber said:  

    I would choose the Eiffel Tower decal for my bedroom!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would love the safari set for in our new nursery.
    nmikesel(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6379338052 tweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    http://twitter.com/matt4melis/status/6380321991

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Cowboy Stand-western wall decal sticker is awesome and perfect for the cottage!!

    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I Signed up for Modern Wall Graphics Newsletter!

    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/coolcanucks/status/6389772636

    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I Became a fan of Wall Slicks on Facebook!

    (Heather Clouston-Diotte)

    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

    Thanks very much for this great giveaway!

  • mogrill said:  

    I like the Eiffel Tower. Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • Renee said:  

    I love this kind of wall art! I think the Twitter bird & branch wall decal stickers would look cute in my daughter's room.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet:http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/6395773829

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6419032755 tweet

  • Heather! said:  

    I love the Blossom Wall decals...beautiful!

    h4schaffer at gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/6426065430

  • Unknown said:  

    I like the Wild Side Series in pink for my daughters room.

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6442834724 tweet

  • Melissa B said:  

    I would use the crooked stripes on my sons bedroom walls!

    mboley33@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/6458381089

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6471259463 tweet

  • bethany said:  

    I love the ironworks ornamental! And the little girl swinging! So hard to chose!!! thanks, they are super affordable!

  • Anonymous said:  

    Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/6491356836

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6504714804 tweet

  • Melissa said:  

    I love the princess castle for my daughter!

    melissamcnicol(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    For sure I would get the - Twitter bird & branch wall decal stickers. These would go in my bedroom.
    I would also get this - Asian Garden-wall decals stickers. These would go in my living room.

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    Following Modern Wall Graphics on Twitter
    @JalapenoMama and a daily tweet.
    http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/6524719511

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    Facebook fan of Wall Slicks.
    Barbara Montag

  • Anonymous said:  

    Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/6525646979

  • Jaime said:  

    I would love the Princess Castle Tower
    for my grand daughters new room
    copperllama at yahoo dot com

  • Jaime said:  

    a fan of Wall Slicks on Facebook
    copperllama at yahoo dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6539470000 tweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6572093021 tweet

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    Daily tweet http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/6577281166

  • sweetsue said:  

    I love the Heart wall decal stickers.Very pretty!
    smchester at gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/6594168477

  • Molly C. said:  

    I love the Princess Castle Tower

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6601633528 tweet

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    Daily tweet http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/6607884398

  • Anonymous said:  

    Today's Tweet:http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/6623547915

  • Melissa Butler said:  

    I would choose the bird branch decals ~ and would put them in my upstairs hallway...I think they would really accent that long blank hall.

  • MeezCarrie said:  

    I would get one of the sayings packs and get a custom verse to put in our living room

    carriemschmidt at gmail dot com

  • MeezCarrie said:  

    facebook fan of Wall Slicks (Carrie Booth Schmidt)

    carriemschmidt at gmail dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6633674008 tweet

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    Daily tweet http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/6641279630

  • Danielle said:  

    I would love the Neu Tree-wall decal sticker!

  • Anonymous said:  

    Awesome blog and thanks for the giveaway!...I would love to win this one!... =]

  • Anonymous said:  

    Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/6655979576

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    Daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/6662485402

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/6666451195
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6668614481 tweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/6689872892

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    Daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/6699457125

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6703036289 tweet

  • Unknown said:  

    I would get the Damask Wall Pack for my bedroom!

  • Unknown said:  

    I love the bamboo wall decals!

    Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

    Janna Johnson
    janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
    jannajanna@hotmail.com
    www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/6724105204

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd pick the Wild Horses-Western wall decal sticker for my daughter's room.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6735952822 tweet

  • chad sexington said:  

    With a $200 gift code, I would pick up a Sea Animal Pack for our guest bathroom, a Baby Baseball pack (3 borders and 1 accent pack) for my son's room, and a Large Bamboo accent pack for our dining room. I'd pick up the rest of the tab myself, but that would totally class up my house. Thanks!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would get the Princess Castle Tower for my daughters room.
    shawnac68@hotmail.com

  • Hotsnotty2 said:  

    I love the Neu Tree-wall decal sticker, thanks!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

  • Angela G said:  

    I would get the Choo Choo Train Wall Decal Sticker and put in my boy's room.
    ag1414@hotmail.com

  • Angela G said:  

    I'm a fan of Wall Slicks on facebook. angela.gaffke
    ag1414@hotmail.com

  • Angela G said:  

    I signed up for the Wall Slicks newsletter.
    ag1414@hotmail.com

  • Angela G said:  

    I follow Wall Slicks on twitter (ag1414) and tweeted: http://twitter.com/ag1414/status/6753893783

  • SeahorseLady said:  

    I would get their Bamboo-wall decals stickers and put them in my bedroom to make a nice tropical setting.

  • Valeen said:  

    I would love the "Say It!" Wall stickers. I've always wanted a customized wall sticker that said "Enter as Strangers, Leave as Friends" on the arch in my front entry way!

  • Anonymous said:  

    Is there anything more dramatic than the Eiffel Tower on your wall...oh, WOW! Great giveaway...thanks and Happy holidays.
    hickcrazy1(at)yashoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/6758135606

  • Aisling said:  

    The Bamboo-wall decals stickers would look great in our dining room.

  • Michelle lopez said:  

    I like the heart decals, they would look great in my daughters room.

  • KowgirlsRule said:  

    I would choose a word saying that says something about love and relationships to put over my bed.

  • Anne said:  

    I'd pick the Round Squares wall decals for my son's room.

  • Anne said:  

    I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/lunaj1456/status/6764431108

  • Anne said:  

    I am a facebook fan of wall slicks (Anne Jolly)

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6767375559 tweet

  • Pamela S said:  

    I like the Crown Trim Border Pack. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • checkers said:  

    I'd like to get 3 of the Neu Tree-wall decal sticker in frost and would put 1 in my entry and 2 in my bedroom
    skyskyaa11(at)gmail.com

  • checkers said:  

    I Signed up for Modern Wall Graphics Newsletter,

  • checkers said:  

    I Became a fan of Wall Slicks on Facebook, id-checkers casson

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would want to pick the swing tree wall decal with the girl!
    Thank YOuuu!!


    cmarquez482@yahoo.com

  • Mir said:  

    I'd pick the Swing Wall Decal Set for my daughter's room.

  • Molomatic said:  

    I love the Bird Branch decal! I'd put it in my daughter's room.

  • Molomatic said:  

    I signed up for their newsletter!

  • tina reynolds said:  

    It is a toss up between the fairytale set and the
    Oak Tree & Grass thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com

  • tina reynolds said:  

    i signed up for their newsletter thanks eaglesforjack@gmail.com

  • tina reynolds said:  

    I am a fan on facebook my id is lepaige thanks eaglesforjack@gmail.com

  • Maja said:  

    safari set in the room

  • Maja said:  

    i subscribed to their newsletter

  • Belinda M said:  

    I would love to have the

    Skate Crooked-wall decal sticker set in my son's room

    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Belinda M said:  

    I have signed up for the newsletter

    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Belinda M said:  

    I follow WallSlicks on twitter as Prairiebelle and tweeted

    http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/6782416783

    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Angela C said:  

    There is so many I love it is a hard choice, I have always been fond of Zebra print though. So the Zebra Stripes would be fun!

  • julied said:  

    I like the Bamboo-wall decals stickers.

  • julied said:  

    I subscribed to their newsletter

  • julied said:  

    Joined Wall Slicks Facebook page.

  • Sue said:  

    I'd pick the Safari Animals and put them in my son's room. Thanks for the giveaway!

  • Tatum said:  

    I really like Fleur De Lis-wall in Natural. They have a huge selection and it would be a hard choice..I need to spice up my bedroom..
    tatum810@yahoo.com

  • Tatum said:  

    Subscribed to their newsletter..
    tatum810@yahoo.com

  • Tatum said:  

    Follow them on Twitter and tweeted about giveaway..
    http://twitter.com/tatum810/status/6784575969

    tatum810@yahoo.com

  • Tatum said:  

    FB fan (tim martin)
    tatum810@yahoo.com

  • Tylerpants said:  

    The Neu Tree-wall decal sticker is so beautiful! It'd be lovely in the hallway upstairs!
    tylerpants(at)gmail.com

  • Tylerpants said:  

    I signed up for Modern Wall Graphics Newsletter!
    tylerpants(at)gmail.com

  • giggling kids said:  

    Butterflies-wall decals stickers
    heatherstamper09@aol.com

  • Miranda Ward said:  

    home is where the heart is

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would choose the Eiffel Tower-wall decal sticker. I would put it in the living room. garrettsambo@aol.com

  • cman said:  

    Choo Choo Train-wall decal sticker :)

  • Anonymous said:  

    Nature: Trees
    This selection of wall art is for me especially Twitter bird & branch wall decal stickers.
    I'd put them in my living room.

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    I would love the 72" Eiffel Tower-wall decal sticker in black for my livingroom!

    I really love the "frames" set too!

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    facebook fan of Wall Slicks!

    Username: ZESTYWONDERLAND

    ZESTYWONDERLAND@GMAIL.COM

  • /\Heather/\ said:  

    I love the Diamond-pattern-wall decals stickers. I'd probably put them in the living room. Thanks!

  • /\Heather/\ said:  

    I'm a fan of Wall Slicks on Facebook

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    Follow Both on Twitter & Tweeted!
    Username: ZESTYWONDERLAND

    ZESTYWONDERLAND@GMAIL.COM

    http://twitter.com/ZESTYWONDERLAND/status/6788433220

  • Donna said:  

    I would love Glory to God in the Highest.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    I signed up for their newslettter.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Leave your response!