, , ,

My Christmas Giveaway

Wednesday, December 2, 2009 Leave a Comment

Andrea Bocelli's My Christmas is a great CD.  Even if you aren't a classical music fan, you will not be disappointed.

This would make a great gift for Christmas for the music lover.

The 14 tracks include both religious and secular Christmas songs.

Released on November 3, 2009 My Christmas has already spent two weeks at No. 1 on Billboard's Holiday Albums and Classical Albums charts, and at the end of November was resting at No. 2 on the Billboard 200.

Andrea Bocelli has an extremely beautiful voice, and this new Christmas CD will set the mood when you play it.
Classic Christmas songs, even in a different language, have you singing along.

My favorite track is O Tannenbaum, even if it's not entirely in German, it still evoked many memories from childhood Christmases.

I have one copy of Andrea Bocelli's My Christmas to giveaway on my blog.

To enter the giveaway visit the landing page at Amazon.com and let me know which track is your favorite.

For Extra Entries you can (the above must be done first to be eligible for extra entries):

* Subscribe to my rss feed.
* 2 extra entries - Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post, and let me know which post you left a comment on.
* Tweet this giveaway (leave the link to your tweet - this can be done daily)

Open to US residents, ages 18+, ends December 16, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

I received a complimentary digital copy of My Christmas to review from Universal Music for the purpose of this post.

88 comments »

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6273833710

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    I love What Child Is This! Thanks!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    The Lord's Prayer is my favorite


    Joanne@ Hb5573@aol.com

  • Auntie E said:  

    I like "White Christmas". That song really reminds me of my past Christmas'. Even though it was written where there was no snow. Now It seems like we seldom have white Christmas here where I live. I would like one this year. So, I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas! I'll be singing/humming it all the way to Christmas.

  • Marla said:  

    I am an email subscriber. Thanks again!

    koinonia572001@yahoo.com

  • Marla said:  

    I like "What Child is This" and "White Christmas." Those songs bring back a lot of childhood memories. Would love to win this CD. I love classical Christmas music. Thank you for the giveaway.

    koinonia572001@yahoo.com

  • abfantom said:  

    White Christmas is my favorite track.

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

  • Benita said:  

    I subscribe via email.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Benita said:  

    I love White Christmas. This is a fabulous Giveaway. Thanks. I have my fingers crossed.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Benita said:  

    I left a comment on your Miss Trimble's Trapdoor post. #2

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Benita said:  

    I left a comment on your Miss Trimble's Trapdoor post. #1

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • DEBIJOT said:  

    I like track 6 - What Child Is This?

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I absolutely love Andrea Bocelli my favorite track is I Believe
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I am a subscriber.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I left a comment at Build-A-Star-Wars-Bear at Build-A-Bear Workshop! post.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I left a comment at Vitamins + Delicious = Vitalicious post.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Jana said:  

    I subscribe to your blog

    dropcqueen yahoo dot com

  • Jana said:  

    God Bless Us Everyone is an awesome song!!

    dropcqueen at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like Oh Holy Night.

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6299765762

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • sue14625 said:  

    i like them all hard to pick ----I Believe is fav

  • Madeline said:  

    Angels We Have Heard On High is gorgeous! Love it!

  • Shannon said:  

    I love Andrea Bocelli! My husband and I listen to his music all of the time. I think my favorite on this CD is The Lord's Prayer.

  • Literary Winner said:  

    My favorite is Silent Night.
    weird chick online at gmail dot com

  • Katie said:  

    Silent Night is so beautiful!
    katiekarr at gmail dot com

  • Leslie said:  

    I subscribe to your rss feed with google reader.

  • Leslie said:  

    Adeste Fideles is my favorite track.

  • Amber said:  

    My favorite track is Jingle Bells
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

  • mverno said:  

    The Lord's Prayer mverno@roadrunner.com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6357926796

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Mary
    lilacsilver(at)/yahoo[dot]/com

    Silent Night is always my favorite.

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6373443820

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • nightowl said:  

    I subscribe to you rss feed through Google Reader.

  • nightowl said:  

    Silent Night is my favorite sample track.

  • nightowl said:  

    I left a comment on the Miss Trimble's Trapdoor post. #2

  • nightowl said:  

    I left a comment on the Miss Trimble's Trapdoor post. #1

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like What Child Is This.

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Subscribe to your rss feed

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/matt4melis/status/6380243461

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • Jennifer Pellicone said:  

    My favorite...track 13. Caro Gesu Bambino. He is phenomenal.
    cspmom at gmail dot com

  • Jennifer Pellicone said:  

    I subscribe with your RSS feed.
    cspmom at gmail dot com

  • Jennifer Pellicone said:  

    I commented on the First Wild Card Tour Christmas Kitchen

  • Renee said:  

    2. Angels We Have Heard On High
    Beautiful music!!!

  • Renee said:  

    I commented previously on the Star Wars Build a Bear post.
    2

  • Renee said:  

    I commented previously on the Star Wars Build a Bear post.
    1

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6406710897

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • ehhogan said:  

    I like What Child is this


    ehhogan at bellsouth.net

  • Melanie said:  

    I like what child is this

    melanieinaz2003 at yahoo

  • Melanie said:  

    commented on your healthier holiday recipe review 2

  • Melanie said:  

    commented on your healthier holiday recipe review 1

  • Heather! said:  

    "Oh Holy Night" is my fave!

    h4schaffer at gmail dot com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6436189224

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6468013648

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Amy L said:  

    O Holy Night. Beautiful!

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6506349539

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • phxbne said:  

    White Christmas for me

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6545489995

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Linda Kish said:  

    White Christmas

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

  • Ken said:  

    Oh Holy Night is my favorite. Please accept my entry. Thank you.

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6589847847

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6598885289

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like What Child is This. Thanks for the contest.

    jesusfreak1116(at)juno(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    http://twitter.com/matt4melis/status/6619466659

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6640309180

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Katie Trenerowski said:  

    Silent Night is my absolute favorite, but I love Bocelli. I have loved him ever since I had a friend introduce me to his music. I am so glad I came across your blog because I had no idea about this Christmas CD he was doing!

    KatieDedrickson(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6667084567

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    http://twitter.com/matt4melis/status/6670802576

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • Andria said:  

    I love The Christmas Song

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love What Child Is This.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

  • Anonymous said:  

    http://twitter.com/matt4melis/status/6703948502

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6702663311

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    "Blue Christmas"!

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

  • Hotsnotty2 said:  

    I love Silent Night, thanks!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

  • Pamela S said:  

    I love Andrea Bocelli so enjoyed listening to all the tracks. I think I love "Oh Holy Night" the best because it's perfect for his voice plus I just love that song. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • Pamela S said:  

    Subscribed to feed.
    Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6741993063

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Wehaf said:  

    I have always loved O Tannenbaum!

    urchiken at gmail dot com

  • Deborah Wellenstein said:  

    I liked "Oh Holy Night". Thank you!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like "What Child is This?"

    cran.berries@yahoo.com

  • Brian E. said:  

    Thanks for the giveaway...I liked his his rendition of "Adeste Fidelis".

    senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com

  • Anonymous said:  

    http://twitter.com/matt4melis/status/6755102062

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • /\Heather/\ said:  

    I love I Believe. Thanks!

  • /\Heather/\ said:  

    Tweeted - http://twitter.com/choochoo428/status/6755947734

  • Leave your response!