, , , ,

The Tea Set New York

Saturday, December 12, 2009 Leave a Comment

I love hunting for unique gifts for people.  And while tea itself is not altogether unique, the assortment and packaging offered from The Tea Set - New York certainly is.

This newly launched company sells fair trade, organic teas and has exceptional, chic and elegant gifts.

I was able to sample a couple of varieties of tea that The Tea Set - New York offers, a green tea and a chai.

The green tea had a wonderful scent and I could smell it as soon as I opened the tin.  It had a great light taste, and no bitter aftertaste.

If you like something a little bolder perhaps one of the chais is for you.  This cup of tea gave a punch of spice!  I could learn to give up coffee for this, and the next cup I make is going to be with hot milk for a latte.

For a winter treat this is amazing, and the aroma is so pleasant.  I was so excited while drinking this, I kept saying to Hubby "Oh my goodness, this is good tea.  Did I tell you how good this tea is?  Mmmm this is good..."

If you live in the U.S. you can join their Birthday List and receive a complementary tea sample from THE TEA SET – NEW YORK the week of your birthday.

To purchase teas or accessories from The Tea Set - New York, or for more information on ingredients and blends visit their website http://www.the-tea-set.com/, they offer free shipping in the U.S. on orders over $50.

Thank you to The Tea Set - New York who contacted me for the tea samples free of charge for the purpose of this post.

2 comments »

  • JC said:  

    Great heads up on unique gift ideas! I'm looking for some tea products/sets for my in laws, this is right on time. Thanks for sharing!

  • MIG said:  

    I will have to check these teas out. I love fair trade/organic items! -Victoria from MBC Follow Me Club

  • Leave your response!