, , , , ,

CP Docks ♦ Plug-In-Shelf Giveaway

Sunday, December 13, 2009 Leave a Comment

Ugh, I have charging cords all over my home.  One in a kitchen drawer, a couple around the computer, one on the bookshelf, and who knows where else.  Whenever I need to charge my cell phone, I have to remember where I last shoved placed it.

I now have a safe place to keep the cord, and my cell phone when it is charging, and it makes a great Christmas gift.

The CP Docks line of personal charging stations, solves the problem of large boxy holders that take up counter space, or still have the cords hanging out all over the place. 


You charge the phone right at the electrical outlet, and you can store the charging cord and charger on the station.  You could have one of these for everyone's phones in the home, so that all the accessories stay together and you conveniently charge your phone when needed. 

The Plug-In-Shelf model as shown above, simply plugs into any electrical outlet.  The unit consists of a non-skid shelf for the phone, a cord holder to hide the charging cord and a unique plug adapter to plug in your existing charger.   This is great for when you travel too, since it's portable and always ready to go.

CP Docks also has an EZ Mount Cell Phone Charger, which doubles as a home organizer too!  It has the non-skid shelf, and cord holder too, but it also includes a handy hook to hang the car keys!  So your cell phone and keys are always in the same spot and ready to go.  Woot, no more lost car keys!


A special holiday offer from CP Docks includes Free Shipping with every order.  The Plug-in-Shelf and EZ Mount Cell phone stations are available at http://www.cpdocks.com/ for only $14.95.

If you have some holiday shopping to wrap up, give the gift of organization with one of these cell phone charging stations.

CP Docks is going to give one random commenter a Plug-in-Shelf of their own.

To enter visit CP Docks and let me know which feature you like best about these products.

Open to US residents, ages 18+, ends December 27, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

Thank you to CP Docks who contacted me and provided a Plug-in-Shelf for both myself and the giveaway at no cost to me.

59 comments »

  • Brn2lisn said:  

    I like that its Compact and Portable

    brn2lisn(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Benita said:  

    I like that they're easy to use and help keep your home organized.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like that it fits PDA and Blackberries.

  • Janet and Maya said:  

    My favorite feature is that it eliminates clutter on your kitchen counter.

    mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

  • lissaxolove said:  

    Oh wow I need this so badly! I have a corner in my room where I shove probably 10 different cords for laptop, phone, ipod, camera, other ipod, etc.

    I like how it fits PDAs and Blackberrys too.

    melis4745@yahoo.com

  • Ann said:  

    What a great idea! Maybe now I don't loose my charger cord every time. No more mess on my counter! Thanks for the chance!
    ann dot guns at mac dot com

  • Jackie said:  

    Great idea! One of the things I like is it eliminates the tangle of charging cords. Thanks for the review and giveaway!

  • Renee said:  

    I like the model that has the built in key hook to keep your keys and your phone in one convenient place.

  • nightowl said:  

    I like that it would work for my iPhone.

  • Lynn said:  

    I like that it keeps the cord together.
    nygator95@hotmail.com

  • nfmgirl said:  

    I like that it has a non-skid shelf to hold the phone snug.

    nfmgirl At gmail DOT com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I really like that they fit blackberries because I have one!

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Sunnyvale said:  

    It looks handy and anything that keeps cords from cluttering the counters is great.

  • Angela said:  

    I like the non-skid shelf so your phone won't fall off
    veniceangel@hotmail.com

  • mogrill said:  

    I would love to declutter my kitchen counter. Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • Unknown said:  

    I would like to declutter my kitchen.

  • alwayshopeful said:  

    this is very cool..i'd like to get this for my daughter.She has 3 little ones and is constantly looking for charger and setting it up to charge without cords hanging for summer to get hold of..this is compact and easily used....it will keep phone and more cords from constantly entangling themselves..
    thank you
    alwaysatryin at gmail.com

  • Laureen said:  

    I like the key hook because it would help to keep the car/house keys near the phone to remember to take the phone upon leaving. Thanks!

    lmarston AT yahoo DOT com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I hate wires and I am an organizational freak so this would be great to have. I love that it is easy to use anywhere.

  • Melissa said:  

    I love that the EZ Mount Station has a key hook

    xmeliss182x (at) yahoo (dot) com

  • Kristy Thiel said:  

    i really love how it helps keep things organized!

    What a great contest - thanks for posting!

  • Unknown said:  

    Love that it has a key hook and it keeps crds from tanling!

    Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

    Janna Johnson
    janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
    jannajanna@hotmail.com
    www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

  • K. Rock said:  

    I love the factor that it helps keep me organized. I need all the help I can get.

  • Ken said:  

    The phone acts as a night light while charging and it is handy if you get a late night call, your cell phone is charged. Please accept my entry. Thank you.

  • deb c said:  

    Cool, less mess, less fuss.

  • LittleEagle said:  

    I like that they are compact and portable and get stuff off the counter. sharonaquilino at hotmail dot com

  • Anna said:  

    I love that it will organize my clutter a little!
    anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

  • Anna said:  

    I am a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook
    anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

  • Anna said:  

    I follow you on twitter and tweeted this giveaway
    anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

  • Anna said:  

    I follow your blog publicly.
    anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

  • Anna said:  

    I subscribed to your feed via reader.
    anna.courtney(at)virgin(dot)net

  • Smooshy said:  

    i like that it keeps the cord snug!

  • Candie L said:  

    I have a problem with the cords. THis will definately eliminate that. Thank you

  • trixx said:  

    Love how the shelf fits even larger devices like my Blackberry!

  • Jennifer T. said:  

    I like that the shelf is non-skid so there's less of a chance your phone would get bumped off.

  • chromiumman said:  

    love that the EZ Mount Station has a key hook

  • Misusedinnocence said:  

    I love the keyhook. It would be great to have everything in one convenient place.

    misusedinnocence@aol.com

  • Amanda D. said:  

    I like that I can use it with my blackberry. macd82 at gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love that its Compact and Portable.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

  • mail4rosey said:  

    The cord holder is my favorite feature because we have a very curious toddler in the house who likes to pull on cords.

    msurosey@yahoo.com

  • Tylerpants said:  

    I like how it comes with a cord holder. I hate when there is a tangle of cords on the floor. tylerpants{at}gmail.com

  • Karen said:  

    I'd love to organize my kitchen :)

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

  • Jessica said:  

    I love that it uses your exisiting charger. I hate it when new technology comes out and you have to spend a ton on all the extra accessories!
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

  • Jinxy and Me said:  

    I love that it is so compact!

  • Liz Mays said:  

    I like being able to wrap the cord around to protect it!
    doot65[at]comcast{dot}net

  • Chandelle said:  

    How awesome. This is a great invention.

  • Anonymous said:  

    The phone shelf!

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

  • Susan said:  

    I love that the cord is kept out of the way. Do you know how many times I have grabbed somthing off the counter and ended up pulling another phone onto the floor and dropped whatever I had grabbed!!! Argh!!!

  • Kathy P said:  

    i love that it eliminates the tangle of charging cords

  • Melanie said:  

    I love that it has slots to hold the cords in place...I hate untangling cords!


    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

  • imaclutz89 said:  

    I love that it keeps the messy chord off of the floor so no one trips over it.

  • Jennifer said:  

    Definitely that they eliminate clutter. This product looks great, thanks for the giveaway!

    mattandjen[at]gmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    My favorite feature is that it is portable. I can carry it on trips. garrettsambo@aol.com

  • cman said:  

    I love that it has a place for your keys too!

  • Unknown said:  

    I like that it keeps the cables nice and organized. This is important for me because I find that the dangling cords can be chocking hazards.
    Jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

  • Donna said:  

    I like that they are so compact. The price is good too.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • lilyk said:  

    My favorite feature is the keyhook.

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    I love the EZ Mount Cell Phone Station!
    the feature I love is the key chain hook, shelf & the fact it extends a wall plate to have the shelf & hook to the side.
    zestywonderland@gmail.com

  • Leave your response!