, ,

Tyson Any'tizers Review & Giveaway

Saturday, December 12, 2009 Leave a Comment

Having quick snacks and easy meals is a must when you're the mother of a teenager. Or when you have family members who like to call and say - "hey we're on the way to visit you for a couple of days, we'll be there later today!" So I always make sure that I have my freezer stocked with things I can make for snacks or meals at a moments notice.

I'm a big fan of Tyson products. From chicken fingers to the Heat N' Eat Entrees I featured on my blog last month. They always provide quick, filling and tasty meals and snacks.

From Tyson:
Available in your grocer's frozen food section, the new Tyson® Any'tizers varieties include Chicken Breast Chunks with General Tso Sauce, Chicken Breast Chunks with Spicy Sweet & Sour Sauce, Crispy Breaded Wings with Citrus Fire Sauce and Crispy Breaded Wings with General Tso Sauce. Made with the highest quality chicken, these bold new flavors offer protein-packed options that can be customized with the two included sauce packets to satisfy any snacking occasion.

The new Any'tizers product varieties are made with the highest quality boneless chicken chunks and crispy breaded chicken wings and contain no MSG, soy protein or fillers. All varieties can be customized with as little or as much of the two Sauce and Stir sauce packets as desired, and each variety features a re-sealable outer bag for easy storage and to maintain freshness.
We had the Chicken Breast Chunks with General Tso Sauce the other night for dinner. I think I have metioned before that the rest of my family is slightly shy when it comes to new foods and flavors. I'm usually game for anything.

I don't get to eat much at Chinese restaurants, but understand that this is a fairly popular dish, and can be rather expensive at some restaurants. Well this is a really easy (and affordable) way to make it! The sauce puts a nice spicy glaze on the chicken. We added some rice, and we had a tasty meal with just a few pieces leftover!



These would certainly be great and super easy to serve for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day if you have appetizers out. New Years Eve or New Years Day as well. Don't forget Super Bowl coming up on the horizon too!

Two readers will each receive two coupons to try Any'tizers for themselves.

To enter: Visit Tyson and tell me which Any'tizers you would like to try.

For extra entries (the above must be done first to be eligible for extra entries)

  • Follow me on Blogger
  • Grab my button
  • Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post (2 Entries)
  • Follow me on Twitter & Tweet this giveaway (Leave your link to the tweet in your comments) This can be done daily!
  • Become a Fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook
  • Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post. (Leave your link)
Open to US Residents ages 18+, ends December 26, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

Thanks to GolinHarris on behalf of Tyson for providing the product coupons for review and giveaway, at no cost to myself.

200 comments »

  • Jackie said:  

    Ii think my family would like the Any'tizers Hot 'N Spicy Chicken Wings. Thanks for the review and giveaway!

  • Susan said:  

    I'd like to try the Cheddar and Jalapeno Chicken bites (though the kiddos would probably prefer the Cheddar Bacon :-).

  • Susan said:  

    I've commented on your Pirates have hijacked the gingerbread post. #1

  • Susan said:  

    I've commented on your Pirates have hijacked the gingerbread post. #2

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    I like to try these two - Buffalo Style Hot Wings & Cheddar and Jalapeno Chicken Bites.

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    Twitter follower @JalapenoMama and a daily tweet.
    http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/6603686268

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    Facebook fan Barbara Montag

  • Benita said:  

    I'd like to try the Popcorn Chicken.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Benita said:  

    I follow via blogger.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • abby said:  

    I would like to try Chicken Breast Chunks with Spicy Sweet & Sour Sauce

  • Stacie said:  

    I would love to try the stuffed mini cordon blue. I love chicken cordon blue. We have had the chicken fries and my kids love them. Another one I would not mind buy is the buffalo chicken wings for my oldest to try.

    stacie@supermommytotherescue.com

  • Stacie said:  

    I follow you on blogger

    stacie@supermommytotherescue.com

  • Stacie said:  

    I follow you on twitter as a49erfangirl and I tweeted http://twitter.com/a49erfangirl/status/6607499065

    stacie@supermommytotherescue.com

  • Renee said:  

    I'd like to try these:
    Any'tizers® Tequila Lime Flavored Wings (2lb)

  • Renee said:  

    I posted a relevant comment on your Green Works laundry review (wink, wink).
    1

  • Renee said:  

    posted on your green works review

  • Brn2lisn said:  

    I'd like to try the Any'tizers® Homestyle Chicken Fries

    brn2lisn(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Kim said:  

    love to try: Barbeque Style Chicken Wings

  • Katie S. said:  

    I would love to try the : Tequila Lime Flavored Wings :)

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I follow your blog

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I follow you on twitter (ktfereva22)

    tweet
    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6614119688

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • JC said:  

    I'd like to try Any'tizers Mini Chicken Bites

  • JC said:  

    Button .http://tcarolinep.blogspot.com/

  • JC said:  

    tweet.http://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/6615427190

  • JC said:  

    FB fan@tcarolinep JessieKatie S.

  • JC said:  

    Blogged. http://tcarolinep.blogspot.com/2009/12/giveaway-three-different-directions_12.html

  • JC said:  

    Commented on "The Tea Set New York "
    1

  • JC said:  

    Commented on "The Tea Set New York "
    2

  • Unknown said:  

    The one you got to try sounds yummy! So does the Ranch flavored Chicken Fries! Thanks for entering me into this giveaway.

    unforgetable_dreamer_always(at)hotmail.com

  • throuthehaze said:  

    I want to try the Crispy Breaded Wings with Citrus Fire Sauce
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

  • jerricaparr said:  

    I love Tyson products. I purchase them regularly, as Joshua and I both enjoy many differnt products that they offer. I would get the Any'tizers® Honey BBQ Wings (Bagged).
    :)

    jerricapuck(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • jerricaparr said:  

    i follow your blog.
    :)

    jerricapuck(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • jerricaparr said:  

    I follow you @jerricapuck & tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/jerricapuck/status/6617030515
    :)

    jerricapuck(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • jerricaparr said:  

    facebook fan.
    :)

    jerricapuck(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • itsme said:  

    i think I would try the honey bbg boneless wings and the mini ribs

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6620496224 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    I commented on your klutz coupon post 1

  • itsme said:  

    commented on your klutz coupon 2

  • Anonymous said:  

    I want to try the Buffalo Style Hot Wings.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following and tweeted: http://twitter.com/Getalonghome/statuses/6636131206

  • Anonymous said:  

    Facebook fan: Cindy Greer Dyer

  • Katie S. said:  

    DAILY TWEET

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6640652208

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Ann said:  

    I would love to try the Tequila Lime flavored wings and the chicken wings with General Tso sauce. Thanks for the great giveaway!

  • Ann said:  

    I follow your blog.

  • Ann said:  

    I follow on twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/gunzie73/status/6644867253

  • Katie S. said:  

    daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6661792192

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Jeanine said:  

    i'd love to try the honey bbq wings!

  • Jeanine said:  

    button: nook-o-neen.blogspot.com

  • nightowl said:  

    I'd like to try the popcorn chicken.

  • nightowl said:  

    I follow you on Blogger.

  • nightowl said:  

    I'm a fan of yours on Facebook.

  • Katie S. said:  

    TWEET

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6698818155

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd like to try the Stuffed Chicken Cordon Bleu Minis :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
    theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Laura said:  

    I like cheddar & bacon chicken bites.
    pcollins@viscom.net

  • Sonya Cocherell said:  

    I'd like to try the popcorn chicken. Thanks!

  • MOMFOREVERANDEVER said:  

    Any'tizers Hot 'N Spicy Chicken Wings

  • sue14625 said:  

    I would like to try the Chicken Cordon Bleu Minis i have never had it

  • Angela said:  

    I would love to try the Any'tizers Stuffed Chicken Cordon Bleu Minis
    veniceangel@hotmail.com

  • llinda29 said:  

    Any'tizers® Barbeque Style Chicken Wings is my choice

  • Leslie said:  

    I'd like to try the buffalo style hot wings.

  • Leslie said:  

    I follow you on Blogger.

  • Leslie said:  

    I follow you on Twitter & tweeted: http://twitter.com/lprice79/status/6754540567

  • Peter Schott said:  

    Homestyle Chicken Fries
    Chicken breast chunks w/ General Tso's Sauce
    (If the Citrus Fire were available for Chunks, we'd probably try that as well.)

    paschott [at] gmail [dot] com

  • JC said:  

    12/17
    http://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/6773926225

  • Joseph said:  

    I'd like to try the "Buffalo Style Popcorn Chicken Bites"

  • Katie S. said:  

    DAILY TWEET

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6775017553

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Meredith said:  

    I would love to try the cheddar and jalapeno chicken.

  • A said:  

    Bagged popcorn chicken bites

  • A said:  

    Following on Twitter and tweeted here- http://twitter.com/genny315/status/6785501976

  • A said:  

    FB fan (Genny Heavenly)

  • pamcallahan said:  

    We would like to try the Chicken Pepperoni Minis

    pamela.callahan@sbcglobal.net

  • pamcallahan said:  

    I follow

    pamela.callahan@sbcglobal.net

  • Amber said:  

    I would love to try the popcorn chicken!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Katie S. said:  

    daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6801500639

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would like to try the honey BBQ flavor.(boneless chicken wings)

    brandon_ralston@hotmail.com

  • Deborah Wellenstein said:  

    I would love the Popcorn Chicken. Thanks!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would like the cheddar and bacon chicken bites.

  • mindy said:  

    the chicken fries thanks minsthins at optonline dot net

  • Nickolay said:  

    The Any'tizers Stuffed Chicken Cordon Bleu Minis sound rockin



    jason(at)allworldautomotive(dot)com

  • Nickolay said:  

    Twitter follower

    parkerozgood

    tweeted

    http://twitter.com/parkerozgood/status/6809046698

    jason(at)allworldautomotive(dot)com

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    Daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/6814393607

  • CoCo said:  

    I'd like to try the Any'tizers Crispy Breaded Chicken Wings with Citrus Fire Sauce AND the Any'tizers Ranch Flavored Chicken Fries.

    Thanks!

    umichalum08[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Anonymous said:  

    The Hot N' Spicy Chicken Wings.
    mrsgerbil@hotmail.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I left a comment on your Norman PhartEphant from Fierce Fun Toys post. :)

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I left a comment on your Norman PhartEphant from Fierce Fun Toys post. :)

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Cheddar and Jalapeno Chicken bites

  • clynsg said:  

    I would like the Stuffed Chicken Cordon Bleu Minis.

    clynsg at yahoo dot com

  • clynsg said:  

    Blog follower

    clynsg at yahoo dot com

  • Katie S. said:  

    DAILY TWEET

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6863453564

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Unknown said:  

    cordon blue minis!

    Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

    Janna Johnson
    janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
    jannajanna@hotmail.com
    www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

  • K. Rock said:  

    The cheddar and jalepeno chicken bites sounds perfect!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'm dying to try the Chicken Cordon Blue Any'tizers!
    (panicxduh@yahoo.com)

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    Daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/6897445036

  • Katie S. said:  

    daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6897906137

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I want to try the Chicken Breast Chunks with Spicy Sweet & Sour Sauce.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow you on blogger.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'm a facebook fan BlogSwag Dree

  • debijackson said:  

    cheddar cheese and jalepeno please

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    Daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/6941789989

  • Smooshy said:  

    i want the buffalo style hot wings and barbeque style chicken wings!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd like to try the Popcorn Chicken. Thanks for this offer.
    oak462@juno.com

  • heaventrees said:  

    I love Tyson products and would like to try the Cordon Bleu Anytizers next.

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    Daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/6998387035

  • mail4rosey said:  

    I would like to try the Cordon Bleu.
    msurosey@yahoo.com

  • Jennifer T. said:  

    I'd love to try the Any'tizers Stuffed Chicken Pepperoni Minis.

  • Jennifer T. said:  

    I follow via Google Friend Connect.

  • Meet the Browns said:  

    I'd try the chicken cordon blue!

    Katie
    showbizkp[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Meet the Browns said:  

    I follow on Blogger :)

    Katie
    showbizkp[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Karen said:  

    The Ranch Flavored Chicken Fries sounds like something that my entire family would eat

    pinkrose6785@hotmail.com

  • Karen said:  

    Tweet http://twitter.com/Kisnowon/status/7010998192

    pinkrose6785@hotmail.com

  • lorides said:  

    The hot and spicy chicken wings for sure
    harborlad@optonline.net

  • Erica C. said:  

    Yum Yum! Buffalo Wings for me :)

  • Amanda D. said:  

    My family would like the Any'tizers® Honey BBQ Wings (Bagged)

    macd82 at gmail dot com

  • theolotto said:  

    I'd get the popcorn chicken.

  • silverhartgirl said:  

    the Homestyle Chicken Fries look great

  • yellowlabs said:  

    I would love to try the Any'tizers® Honey BBQ Wings!

  • yellowlabs said:  

    I am a facebook fan of of Three Different Directions.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd like to try the boneless Buffalo wings.

    thanks for the giveaway,
    gordyneve(at)yahoo.com

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    Daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/7030920757

  • Mel W said:  

    I would try the Buffalo Style Hot Wings & Cheddar

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the Any'tizers® Honey BBQ Wings.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

  • Karen said:  

    Daily Tweet http://twitter.com/Kisnowon/status/7037984391

    pinkrose6785@hotmail.com

  • denyse said:  

    I'd love the Cheddar and Jalapeno Chicken bites.

    denyse_g@hotmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would try Chicken Breast Chunks with General Tso Sauce

    jim.coyne2@verizon.net

  • Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said:  

    I would like to try the Buffalo Style Hot Wings!

  • Tatum said:  

    I would like to try the Variety Pack..
    tatum810@yahoo.com

  • Tatum said:  

    I follow on twitter (@tatum810) & tweeted
    http://twitter.com/tatum810/status/7047910344

    tatum810@yahoo.com

  • Tatum said:  

    Fan on FB (tim martin)..
    tatum810@yahoo.com

  • Tatum said:  

    I follow on twitter and tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/tatum810/status/7047910344

    tatum810@yahoo.com

  • wgbc1446 said:  

    I'd like to try the variety pack.

  • Jinxy and Me said:  

    Any'tizers® Honey BBQ Wings sound good

  • Jinxy and Me said:  

    I'm following your blog in Google Friend Connect.

  • msrodeobrat said:  

    i would like the chicken cordon bleu bites

  • Unknown said:  

    I'd like to try the popcorn chicken bites

    mnewton1985(at)aol(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Thanks for the contest!! I would love to try the stuffed mini cordon blue. GLTA

    okcherry@Hotmail.com

  • Tylerpants said:  

    I'd love to try the Any'tizers Ranch Flavored Chicken Fries..YUM!
    tylerpants(at)gmail.com

  • Amy delong said:  

    Popcorn chicken would be my pick

    ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Unknown said:  

    i would like to try the popcorn chicken.thanks
    amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Kristi said:  

    I'd like to try the variety pack and the General Tso's. I like General Tso's a lot usually, especially if it is a bit hot. Please enter me. I'm skullaria at gmail dot com Thanks for the contest. :)

  • Candie L said:  

    I like the Any'tizers® Honey BBQ Wings (Bagged). Thank you

    candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Candie L said:  

    I am following on blogger. Thank you

    candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

  • susan1215 said:  

    Cheddar and Jalapeno chicken bites

  • Jes*In*CO said:  

    First let me say YUM, we love Tyson products (my Daughter would choose them for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, if she had her way!)

    My picks would be the:
    Any'tizers® Crispy Breaded Chicken Wings with Citrus Fire Sauce
    (For Me)

    and:
    Any'tizers® Tequila Lime Flavored Wings (2lb) (For my Husband)

    Thanks Tyson and Three Different Directions, these could be put to good use:)
    Jes~
    greimanj@comcast.net

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    The Buffalo Style Hot Wings sound great to try!

    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    follow your blog as kngmckellar
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    http://twitter.com/kngmckellar/status/7067973264

    follow on twitter and tweeted
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    facebook fan-gloria mckellar
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    http://kngmckellar-glorias.blogspot.com/2009/12/httpwwwthreedifferentdirectionscom20091.html

    blogged
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Leona P said:  

    Id like to try the popcorn chicken

  • Karen said:  

    Count me in :)

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

  • trixx said:  

    The Any'tizers Hot 'N Spicy Chicken Wings sound delicious!

  • scottsgal said:  

    we love tysons buffalo wings
    msboatgal at aol.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Popcorn Chicken!

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Blog follower via google-
    Diane Baum
    esldiane@gmail.com

  • Liz Mays said:  

    I'd like to try the Popcorn chicken.
    doot65[at]comcast{dot}net

  • Susan said:  

    Oh! I hadn't see the Any'tizers Cheddar and Bacon Chicken Bites!! I'm going to have to look for these!!

  • Susan said:  

    Three Different Directions fan on Facebook

  • Susan said:  

    Three Different Directions follower via google

  • chlorinebrain said:  

    I really want to try the Barbeque Style Chicken Wings

  • lilbabypug said:  

    we already love the cordon blue bites and I would love to try the boneless buffalo style wings

  • Karen said:  

    Daily Tweet http://twitter.com/Kisnowon/status/7075814803

    pinkrose6785@hotmail.com

  • kristelh said:  

    I would like to try the Ranch Chicken Fries. Thanks!

  • Melanie Montgomery said:  

    I'd like the honey bbq wings!


    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

  • barblong said:  

    I would like to try the Any'tizers Chicken Breast Chunks with Spicy Sweet & Sour Sauce.

    longbarb1@aol.com

  • Betty C said:  

    I'd like to try the Any'tizers® Variety Pack so I could decide on which would be my next package.

  • cman said:  

    The ranch chicken fries sound tasty :)

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    I most would love a bag of:

    Any'tizers® Buffalo Style Hot Wings® (Bagged)
    Heck I could eat a whole bag by myself !!!!!!!!!!
    Love how hot & tasty they are!
    zestywonderland@gmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would like to try the Popcorn Chicken and the Honey BBQ Wings. garrettsambo@aol.com

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    Follow on Twitter & Tweeted!
    Username: ZESTYWONDERLAND

    ZESTYWONDERLAND@GMAIL.COM

    http://twitter.com/ZESTYWONDERLAND/status/7082032148

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    Follow on google blogger!

    zestywonderland@gmail.com

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    Facebook Fan!

    ZESTYWONDERLAND

    ZESTYWONDERLAND@GMAIL.COM

  • lilyk said:  

    The Popcorn Chicken looks very tasty!

  • lilyk said:  

    I became your Facebook fan.

  • Unknown said:  

    I would like to try the TEQUILA lIME fLAVORED cHICKEN wINGS.
    jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

  • Unknown said:  

    follower
    jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

  • Unknown said:  

    I have your button
    jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

  • Unknown said:  

    Facebook Fan
    jesskaufman at hotmail dot com

  • Leave your response!