,

PreHistin - World's First Pre-Histamine Giveaway

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 Leave a Comment


Does your family suffer from allergies? Or, maybe you know a family that suffers from allergies. Well, the good news is there’s a new, natural product that can help -- PreHistin, the world’s first pre-histamine.

PreHistin® is a scientific breakthrough that will help regulate your response to allergens. It regulates the release of histamine which is related to annoyances such as sneezing, nasal congestion, and runny nose. Best of all, PreHistin® is effective for both indoor and outdoor allergies!
PreHistine® is a safe, non-drowzy alternative to powerful antihistamines that can often cause unwanted side effects.  PreHistin does not affect any medications you may be taking.

Safe for adults and children 12 years and older, you can begin taking PreHistin cherry lozenges at any time, but it takes several weeks to see optimal results since it works by rebalancing the immune system to maintain a normal response to allergens.


PreHistin is made with a natural formula that contains a proprietary, patented cyanocobalamin (a pharmaceutical grade analogue of B12).

Suggested retail price is $29.99 for a 30-day supply; available now for $19.95 (+$6.95 s&h) as an introductory offer for a 30-day supply, with a free additional 1-month supply added as part of the offer. Three, six and 12 month multi-packs are also available. To order, visit http://www.prehistin.com/order-PHp30a.html or call 1-877-4POLLEN.

The makers of PreHistin are giving one reader of my blog a package of PreHistin to try for themselves.

To Enter this giveaway leave a comment that you would like to try this product.

For Extra Entries you can:

    * Follow my blog.
    * Go to the PreHistin website and sign up for their newsletter.
    * Tweet this giveaway - daily entry (leave a link to your tweet in the comments)

This giveaway will end on December 1, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst and open to U.S. Residents ages 18+. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail or an alternate winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and Privacy/Rules declaration and agree to them.

*NOTE: I received 2 complimentary packages of PreHistin prior to writing this post.

15 comments »

  • Jeff said:  

    My son has allergies and I would love anything that helps ...

  • Sweeter the berry said:  

    I wanna try this product on myself and my son.
    letessha@yahoo.com

  • Sweeter the berry said:  

    I follow your blog.
    letessha@yahoo.com

  • Sweeter the berry said:  

    Prehistin newsletter subscriber.
    letessha@yahoo.com

  • Renee said:  

    My family has indoor(CATS! DUST!) and outdoor allergies and would like to try this.

  • Karen said:  

    Following :)

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

  • alwayshopeful said:  

    i am constantly plaqued with allergies..i would so like to try this product!
    alwaysatryin at gmail.com

  • alwayshopeful said:  

    Go to the PreHistin website and sign up for their newsletter.
    alwaysatryin at gmail.com

    merry christmas!

  • alwayshopeful said:  

    twittered
    alwaysatryin at gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/nannato5/status/6246649950

  • alwayshopeful said:  

    follow u
    alwaysatryin at gmail.com

  • carolpie said:  

    I am so miserable and have asthma and allergies. Right now we put up our tree and I am gasping because of the dust. Since I walk outside every day I am having more problems so I could really try this!
    spencer1953 at gmail dot com.

  • carolpie said:  

    Signed up for their email at spencer1953 at gmail dot com.

  • carolpie said:  

    Follow and Tweet!~http://twitter.com/dresdenrain/status/6252168228

  • Lynne said:  

    I have been suffering with very bad allergies lately and have tried just about everything available with little success. Would love to win this and see if it would help me.

  • cman said:  

    I would like to try this :)

  • Leave your response!