, , , , , , ,

One Year Subscription to Relish! Giveaway

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 Leave a Comment


I struggle with menu planning.  Sometimes I go armed to the grocery store with a list and coupons in hand, all ready to cook for the week.  Yet other times, I wander the aisles aimlessly, wondering if this is the week my family loses 5 pounds, because I can't decide what's for dinner.  Can you identify?

I was introduced to this great website called relish! last month, which has helped me overcome the cooking blahs.

This very simple to use site, allows you to chooses 5 healthy, delicious meals each week (and one dessert ☺).  You can pick from kid friendly, vegetarian, and crockpot dishes to name a few, and then a grocery list is generated fro you listing all the ingredients you need.

The meals are all budget friendly and quick to prepare as well.

The service does come with a cost, but not an exorbitant one if you typically go the grocery store without a list.  $7.00 a month gets you complete access tot eh site, which could be less than what you spend on impulse or ready made food purchases just because you're not sure what's on the menu for the week.

They also have neat features like a monthly freezer menu, seasonal goodies and a soon to be released iPhone app.


One of the recipes I chose to make was the Meatball Soup and it indeed turned out fantastic.  Amber has asked me to make it again!

A subscription to relish! would be a great holiday gift for the busy mom or a teacher on your list.

If you live gluten free, check out relish!'s sister site Gfree!

Relish! is offering one reader a free year's subscription a $58.80 value!

To enter visit relish! and view their sample menu.  Leave a comment telling me one recipe you would like to try.

For extra entries (the above must be done first) you can:

  • Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway - leave a link to your tweet in the comments you can do this once per day.
  • Subscribe to my feed
  • Put my button on your site
  • Blog about this giveaway including a link to this post - leave the url.
This giveaway will end on December 2, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst and open worldwide ages 18+.  The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail or an alternate winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and Privacy/Rules declaration and agree to them.

I received a complimentary subscription to relish! to thank me for writing this post.

41 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    Slow cooker country style ribs sounds good!
    greenlancer at comcast dot net

  • annies home said:  

    love cheddar burgers with balsamic onion
    shopannies@yahoo.com

  • Jeff said:  

    Pizza Chicken sounds interesting and my kids will generally eat anything chicken ...

  • itsme said:  

    the almond crusted chicken fingers

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5848309299 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2009/11/win-at-three-different-directions_18.html blogged

  • itsme said:  

    have your button http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2009/11/win-at-three-different-directions_18.html

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5865141963 daily tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5895416183daily tweet

  • Stuff Parents Need said:  

    I'm intrigued by the pizza chicken!

  • Renee said:  

    Slow Cooker Tuscan Pot Roast sounds very delicious!

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5923677495 daily tweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/bellanova85/status/5928814844
    greenlancer at comcast dot net

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5962212556 daily tweet

  • Jackie B. said:  

    All the items sound pretty tasty but I think I would want to try the pizza chicken.

  • Jackie B. said:  

    I am an email subscriber.

  • Tylerpants said:  

    Panda Orange and Ginger Chicken with Pine Nut Salad sounds delicious!
    tylerpants(at)gmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5994427582 daily tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6012058352 daily tweet

  • K. Rock said:  

    I get your feed in a reader.

  • K. Rock said:  

    I would try the Almond crusted chicken fingers.

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6060715892 daily tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6087471897 daily tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6120166462 daily tweet

  • Karen said:  

    Panda Orange and Ginger Chicken with Pine Nut Salad sounds delicious!

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd like to try the slow cooker country style ribs.

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6152004939 x5aily tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6179250622 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6212121473 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6245806791 tweet

  • Unknown said:  

    I would like to try the Pizza Chicken.

  • Unknown said:  

    I would like to try the pizza chicken too!

  • Katrina said:  

    pizza chicken sounds good. =)

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6280137379 tweet

  • Dawn Richards said:  

    A friend of mine uses relish! I would love to try the Grilled Sirloin with Gorgonola butter. Yum!

  • luckycat1818 said:  

    I would like to try the baked potato soup. It would be perfect for this cold weather that we're currently experiencing.

  • /\Heather/\ said:  

    I'd love to try the pumpkin log roll. YUM!

  • lilyk said:  

    I subscribed to your feed.

  • lilyk said:  

    I love the Slow cooker country style ribs recipe!

  • Leave your response!