, , ,

Pearl Paradise Giveaway

Monday, November 16, 2009 Leave a Comment


Pearl Paradise was founded in 1996 and established an online presence in 2000.

While more than 99% of their business in done through their online store, you can make an appointment to shop their showroom in Los Angeles.  You need to be prepared to wait though, they only book one showing per day.  That sort of attention draws a celebrity and connoisseur following!  Over the busy holiday season, it doesn't matter who you are they're closed for appointments.  Phew, good thing I have access to the internet 24/7/365 then isn't it!

Pearl Paradise provides their customers with high quality pearls yet surprisingly low prices. The quality and prices speak for themselves, and their 90 day money back guarantee shows that.
I received the 7.0-8.0 mm Pink to Peach Freshwater Pearl Stud Earrings to review and they are beautiful.  I chose the yellow gold setting for them and it offsets the pink to peach pearls wonderfully.  I like that they are more individual since they aren't your ordinary white/creamy colored pearls.  That adds just an extra touch of uniqueness to them.



What I noticed the most from perusing the website is that Pearl Paradise's mission statement  is "Making the Beauty of Pearls Available and Affordable to Everyone", and that is certainly true. Take for instance the pearl earrings I received.  The retail price of these is about $110.00, but you can get them at PearlParadise.com for $22.00!!!  Every piece comes with a certified appraisal too, so you can be confident in your purchase.

There is a large variety of jewelry styles (earrings, bracelets, necklaces etc.), pearl types (Freshwater pearls, Akoya pearls, Tahitian pearls etc.), color and price, so it's not hard to see that there would be something to appeal to just about anybody's tastes and budget.

What you see online, is what you get.  Described to a "t" you know upfront the difference between the quality of pearls you can choose from and why they are graded the way they are.  Another reason why you don't need to worry about getting a fake.

If you have a jewelry lover on your gift list this holiday season, something from PearlParadise.com  would make the perfect present.

PearlParadise.com is giving away a set of Freshwater Pearl Studs like I received in your choice of color white, black, lavender or pink to peach.

To enter visit PearlParadise.com and pick a piece of jewelry other than the giveaway item that you would like for yourself (or to gift to someone else).

Extra Entries: Leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
  1. Follow PearlParadise.com on twitter and tweet about this giveaway. (This can be done daily)
  2. Become a follower of Three Different Directions on Blogger.
  3. Subscribe to Three Different Directions RSS Feed
  4. Blog about this giveaway and link back to this post (leave your post link)
  5. Grab my button and put it on your blog (leave the link to where it can be found)

Open to US residents, ages 18+,  ends November 30, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile.  By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

I received a complimentary set of Freshwater Pearl Studs for the purpose of this review from PearlParadise.com.

191 comments »

  • Tina12312 said:  

    I love their 7.0-7.5 mm White Akoya Pearl Bracelet
    Item Code: SWB200, beautiful! Thank you!

  • Tina12312 said:  

    I'm following Pearl Paradise on Twitter (Tina12312) and I tweeted http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/5768685658

    thank you!

  • Tina12312 said:  

    I'm following you on blogger.

  • mar said:  

    From the Reflection Collection, I would like for myself the Golden South Sea Pearl Ring.

    LWons@HotMail.com

    thank you

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd love to have the Tahitian Pearl/Diamond ring from the Orbit Collection.

  • abfantom said:  

    I'd love the 7.0-7.5 mm White Akoya Pearl Stud Earrings Item Code: SWE200 for myself!

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would also love to have the Tahitian Baroque Pearl Tin Cup Necklace. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow your blog. seehorce(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Suburban prep said:  

    I would love the Lavender Freshadama Freshwater Pearl Dangle Earrings. They are stunning.

  • maxfate said:  

    I love the Tahitian Pearl Threader Earrings. I've never seen the Threader style, it's very cool!

  • maxfate said:  

    I subscribe via Yahoo rss.

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    i like the white cultured akoya pearl braclet
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    follow and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/5778742815
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    follow blog
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    email subscriber
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • Stacie said:  

    I really like the Lavender Freshadama Freshwater Pearl Dangle Earrings

    stacie@supermommytotherescue.com

  • Stacie said:  

    I follow Pearl Paradise and I tweeted http://twitter.com/a49erfangirl/status/5779997080

    stacie@supermommytotherescue.com

  • Stacie said:  

    I follow on Google Friend Connect

    stacie@supermommytotherescue.com

  • Anita Yancey said:  

    I'd love to have the 8.0-9.0 mm AAA Cultured Freshwater Pearl Hoop Earrings. Please enter me. Thanks!

    ayancey(at)dishmail(dot)net

  • Anita Yancey said:  

    I am an email subscriber!

    ayancey(at)dishmail(dot)net

  • DG said:  

    Tahitian Baroque Pearl Tin Cup Necklace is lovely!

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • DG said:  

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    I follow as DG

  • DG said:  

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    subscriber

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/5782932444

    daily tweet

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Michelle AKA blabla3269 said:  

    I love the white akyoa pearl bracelette

  • Jennifer Pellicone said:  

    I would LOVE the Full Set of 7.0-7.5 mm White Akoya Pearls Item Code: SWS200
    cspmom at gmail dot com

  • Jennifer Pellicone said:  

    I tweeted.
    cspmom at gmail dot com

  • Jennifer Pellicone said:  

    I follow on blogger.
    cspmom at gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I thought that the Golden South Sea Pearl Ring was really nice.
    ferret0903@aol.com

  • itsme said:  

    i like the tin cup pearl bracelets

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5790019443 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2009/11/win-at-three-different-directions.html blogged

  • itsme said:  

    have your button http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2009/11/win-at-three-different-directions.html

  • Natalie A. said:  

    I like the Bloom Collection Tahitian Pearl & Diamond Ring! Thanks!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    I follow and tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5790396752

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Tina12312 said:  

    I would love to win and I tweeted again http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/5795007440

    thank you!

  • Michele said:  

    My favorite is the 6.5-7.0 mm Double Strand White Akoya Pearl Bracelet, I know my daughter would LOVE this!

  • samarcy said:  

    6.0-7.0 mm Lavender Freshadama Freshwater Pearl Necklace
    Item Code: FDN140L

  • clynsg said:  

    Any color of the Purity Collection South Sea Pearl and Diamond pendants would be a great gift.

    clynsg at yahoo.com

  • Jennifer Pellicone said:  

    I tweeted.
    cspmom at gmail dot com

  • Jen lleras said:  

    I love the tahitian pearl earings best!

    jennifer.lleras@gmail.com

  • Kristie said:  

    I would love the 6.0-7.0 mm Multicolor Freshwater Pearl Necklace!

    khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com

  • Desi @ Wee Share said:  

    I also like the akoya pearl necklace 6.0-7.0 mm in black.

    Desi
    weeshareblog@gmail.com
    http://weeshare.blogspot.com

  • Desi @ Wee Share said:  

    http://twitter.com/WeeShare/status/5810143071

    Desi
    weeshareblog@gmail.com
    http://weeshare.blogspot.com

  • Michelle said:  

    I really like the 8.0-9.0 to 10.0-11.0 Tahitian Baroque Tin Cup Pearl Bracelet! Thanks for the chance to win.

  • Michelle said:  

    Tweet - http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/status/5812842143

  • Michelle said:  

    Became a follower of Three Different Directions on Blogger

  • Michelle said:  

    Subscribe to Three Different Directions RSS Feed

  • llinda29 said:  

    I want 8.0-9.0 mm AAA Cultured Freshwater Pearl Hoop Earrings
    Item Code: FWE395

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/5816127732

    daily tweet!

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • mogrill said:  

    I like the lavendar freshwater pearl bracelet. Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • Tina12312 said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/5826330300

  • Jeff said:  

    Although I could not afford it, the 8.5-9.0 mm Multicolor Freshadama Freshwater Pearl Necklace would look great on my daughter

  • Melissa said:  

    I love the 6.0-7.0 mm White Freshwater Pearl Necklace!

    xmeliss182x (at) yahoo (dot) com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5832982978

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5834281097 daily tweet

  • Tina12312 said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/5856883428

  • Unknown said:  

    I really like the 6.0-7.0 mm Multicolor Freshwater Pearl Necklace
    efrafafuinle@gmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I follow Pearl Paradise on twitter and tweeted ~ http://twitter.com/efrafafuinle/status/5859059497
    efrafafuinle@gmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I follow on blogger
    efrafafuinle@gmail.com

  • Jennifer Pellicone said:  

    I tweeted.
    cspmom at gmail dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5865172093 daily tweet

  • CJ said:  

    I love the 7.0-8.0 mm lavender freshwater pearl necklace

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5871177823

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Deborah said:  

    I love the 6.5-7.0 mm Double Strand White Akoya Pearl Bracelet. asthenight at gmail dot com

  • Tina12312 said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/5893698472

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5894750876

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5895449282 daily tweet

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/5904205385

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Wanda said:  

    I love the Orbit Collection Tahitian Pearl & Diamond Ring. It's gorgeous and "interesting" enough to make a solid statement without being showy. Very sophisticated and classy.

    wandapanda at live dot com

  • Wanda said:  

    I follow Pearl Paradise on Twitter and here is a TWEET!

    http://twitter.com/TantaDesChiens/status/5907934547

    wandapanda at live dot com

  • Wanda said:  

    Following u on Blogger.
    Wanda
    wandapanda at live dot com

  • Wanda said:  

    I've subscribed to your RSS feed.
    Wanda
    wandapanda at live dot com

  • Renee said:  

    I love the earrings:
    8.0-9.0 mm AAA Cultured Freshwater Pearl Hoop Earrings

  • NotYourAvgJoe said:  

    I would love to give the 18-inch AA+/AAA 10.0-13.0 mm Chocolate Tahitian Pearl Necklace to my wife! A bit over my budget though!
    tshrtkng at gmail dot com

  • Tylerpants said:  

    I adore the [6.0-6.5 mm AA+] Black Akoya Pearl necklace. I'd pick black because it's just so stunning!
    tylerpants(at)gmail.com

  • Tylerpants said:  

    I'm a subscriber. tylerpants(at)gmail.com

  • Tylerpants said:  

    I'm a follower. tylerpants(at)gmail.com

  • Jackie B. said:  

    I like the 6.0-7.0 mm Multicolor Freshwater Pearl Necklace!

  • Jackie B. said:  

    I am a blogger follower.

  • Jackie B. said:  

    I am an email subscriber.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Wouldn't I love to have the 9.0-9.5 mm Multicolor Freshadama Freshwater Pearl Necklace? The colors are stunning! Thanks for a chance to win!!

  • Tina12312 said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/5921108185

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5923701204 daily tweet

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5923719151

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Wanda said:  

    TWEET!

    http://twitter.com/TantaDesChiens/status/5925659160

    wandapanda at live dot com

  • Unknown said:  

    Tweet ~ http://twitter.com/efrafafuinle/status/5928146876
    efrafafuinle@gmail.com

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/5929681015
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • trixx said:  

    The Tahitian Baroque Pearl and Diamond Pendant is beautiful!

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I love the
    7.5-8.0 to 10.0-10.5 mm White Freshadama Pearl & Diamond Earrings
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I am a follower on Blogger.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I am a subscriber.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/5934339621

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • smilekisses said:  

    I would love to own a Tahitian Pearl Bracelet.
    dolniaks[at]consolidated[dot]net

  • Tina12312 said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/5950661589

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5952279807

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/5952632037

    daily tweet dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/5952830706
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • Wanda said:  

    TWEET!

    http://twitter.com/TantaDesChiens/status/5957263654

    wandapanda at live dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5962240841 daily tweet

  • Holly B said:  

    I like the White 8-9mm Freshwater Orient Pearl Earrings too!

    hblaser at gmail dot com

  • Tina12312 said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/5978563441

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/5982322331

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    I blogged!
    http://theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com/2009/11/pearl-paradise-earring-giveaway-ends.html

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/5984545306
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • Wanda said:  

    TWEET!

    http://twitter.com/TantaDesChiens/status/5988174891

    wandapanda at live dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5994464875 daily tweet

  • DG said:  

    daily tweet

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/5997630753

  • Tina12312 said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/6008241919

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/6010844413
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6012075727 daily tweet

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6021941247

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Wanda said:  

    TWEET!

    http://twitter.com/TantaDesChiens/status/6024544054

    wandapanda at live dot com

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/6040585149

    daily tweet

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Tina12312 said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/6051233113

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6053638947

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6060733392 daily tweet

  • Wanda said:  

    TWEET!

    http://twitter.com/TantaDesChiens/status/6066669376

    wandapanda at live dot com

  • Victoria said:  

    Wow, some really gorgeous pieces. I love the 8-inch AA+ 8.3 to 10.7 mm Baroque Tahitian Pearl Necklace. I've never seen colors like that! Thanks. utgal2004[at]yahoo[dot]com

  • Deb K said:  

    I love the
    Natural Oyster Pearl Diamond Ring


    deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

  • Deb K said:  

    I'm following Pearl Paradise on Twitter{Deb55106}


    tweet!
    http://twitter.com/Deb55106/status/6073851003

  • Deb K said:  

    I subscribe with Google Reader

    deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

  • Deb K said:  

    I have your button here on my Blog~

    http://debshere.blogspot.com/

  • Desi @ Wee Share said:  

    http://twitter.com/WeeShare/status/6074765352

    Desi
    weeshareblog@gmail.com
    http://weeshare.blogspot.com

  • Tina12312 said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/6083943121

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6087497758 daily tweet

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6091719594

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/6095233040

    daily tweet! :)

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Audrey said:  

    I would love to give my mom the 8.0-10.5 mm Tahitian Drop Pearl Bracelet. Thankyou and Happy Holidays! :)

  • Wanda said:  

    TWEET!

    http://twitter.com/TantaDesChiens/status/6099510732

    wandapanda at live dot com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6115273031

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Tina12312 said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/6117094827

  • Unknown said:  

    Tweet! http://twitter.com/efrafafuinle/status/6119959802
    efrafafuinle@gmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6120220974 daily tweet

  • LittleEagle said:  

    I would like the 7.0-8.0 mm Pink to Peach Cultured Freshwater Pearl Bracelet

  • DG said:  

    daily tweet!

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/6127298158

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Wanda said:  

    TWEET!

    http://twitter.com/TantaDesChiens/status/6130226480

    wandapanda at live dot com

  • Tina12312 said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/6146337731

  • Abby Means said:  

    classic collection tahitian pearl ring

    it's beautiful!

    means.abby at gmail dot com

  • Wanda said:  

    TWEET!

    http://twitter.com/TantaDesChiens/status/6146879915

    wandapanda at live dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6152038660 x5aily tweet

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6152894573

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • alwayshopeful said:  

    the Golden South Sea Pearl Ring is lovely!
    alwaysatryin at gmail.com

  • alwayshopeful said:  

    http://twitter.com/nannato5/status/6154743516
    follow n twittered
    alwaysatryin at gmail.com

  • DG said:  

    daily tweet

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/6158428994

  • Life Is A SandCastle said:  

    following Three Different Directions on Blogger.

    mccullar07@yahoo.com

  • Life Is A SandCastle said:  

    like the 6.5-7.0 mm AA+ Black Akoya Pearl Necklace too

    mccullar07@yahoo.com

  • Life Is A SandCastle said:  

    Subscribed to Three Different Directions RSS Feed

    mccullar07@yahoo.com

  • Jennifer Wilson said:  

    I love the 7.5-8.0 to 10.0-10.5 mm White Freshadama Pearl & Diamond Earrings

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/6162953122

    daily tweet

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • heaventrees said:  

    I like the 9.5-10.0 mm Pink to Peach Freshadama Freshwater Pearl Earrings.

  • Tina12312 said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/6171210481

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6176563479

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • SeahorseLady said:  

    I love pearls and they have a great selection and good prices.
    I also like the pretty Bloom Collection Tahitian Pearl & Diamond Ring.

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/6177541450
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6179295284 tweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love the 6.0-7.0 mm Triple-Strand White Freshwater Pearl Necklace.

  • Wanda said:  

    TWEET!

    http://twitter.com/TantaDesChiens/status/6182015803

    wandapanda at live dot com

  • CC said:  

    I follow on blogger

    speechforme at gmail

  • CC said:  

    I love the 8.0-9.0 to 12.0-13.0 mm AAA Quality Tahitian Baroque Leverback Earrings

    speechforme at gmail

  • CC said:  

    I follow on twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/speech_hero/status/6185818284

    speechforme at gmail

  • CC said:  

    I subscribe in google reader

    speechforme at gmail

  • chlorinebrain said:  

    I really like the 8.0-9.0 to 12.0-13.0 mm AAA Quality Tahitian Baroque Leverback Earrings for me

  • Wanda said:  

    TWEET!

    http://twitter.com/TantaDesChiens/status/6203236398

    wandapanda at live dot com

  • Natalie A. said:  

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/6206028108

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

  • Tina12312 said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/6207395863

  • CherylS22 said:  

    I follow Three Different Directions on Blogger.

  • CherylS22 said:  

    I would like to receive the 8.0-9.0 mm AAA Cultured Freshwater Pearl Hoop Earrings. Thanks!

  • Pamela S said:  

    I LOVE the "54-inch 6.0-7.0 mm Black Freshwater Pearl Necklace". I'd love to treat myself to that! Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • Pamela S said:  

    Subscribed to feed on Google Reader. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6212337901 tweet

  • js22 said:  

    I love the 18-inch AA+/AAA 8.2-10.9 mm Tahitian Multicolor Pearl Necklace
    Item Code: TAN100-984 .


    type is for entries after you've registered
    email in blogger profile.

  • js22 said:  

    i follow PearlParadise.com on twitter - js22222222 .
    tweet: http://twitter.com/js22222222/status/6213358528
    email in blogger profile.

  • Brandy said:  

    I like the 6.0-7.0 mm Multicolor Freshwater Pearl Bracelet

  • mimi said:  

    Item Code: TAN100-984 .
    i love this item

  • tuliej said:  

    Im in love with the Tahitian Baroque Leverback earrings!

    tuliej@msn.com

  • maxfate said:  

    I follow on Blogger.Thanks!

  • DG said:  

    daily tweet

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/6225610081

  • skytoucher said:  

    I like the 6.0-7.0 mm peach colored freshwater pearl necklace.

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    I love the 6.0-7.0 mm Pink to Peach Freshwater Pearl Necklace.

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    Following your blog (Swtlilchick)

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • lilyk said:  

    I subscribed to your feed.

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    Subscriber to RSS feed

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • lilyk said:  

    The 6.0-7.0 mm Multicolor Freshwater Pearl Bracelet looks very nice!

  • Leave your response!