, , , ,

Los Lobos Goes Disney Giveaway

Tuesday, November 3, 2009 Leave a Comment

One of the things I like about Disney movies are the soundtracks.

Some pretty cool songs have emerged as classics and it's fun to listen to them in their original versions as well as remixed.

Rock icons Los Lobos have taken 13 Disney tunes from movies and even a couple of park attractions, and added their distinct Latin flair to them.

Los Lobos Goes Disney sounds awesome.  It is extremely catchy with their Latin twist.

I am totally convinced that Lumieres or Palo on the Disney Magic need to be playing Los Lobos' version of Bella Notte during dinners!

The beat of this album, might get you up and dancing with your kids, which is a perk if you're like me and sometimes find it tough to get up and moving ☺.

I have a giveaway for a Los Lobos Goes Disney for one of my readers.

To enter visit Amazon.com and tell me what song you think would be your favorite.

For extra entries you can (please leave a new comment for each additional entry):

1. Follow Me on twitter and tweet this giveaway (this can be done daily!) "@threedifferent Win a copy of Los Lobos Goes Disney http://bit.ly/4oLEVi Listen to Disney classics with a Latin Twist! "
2. Become a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook 
3. Subscribe to my feed via reader or email
4. Follow my blog publicly
5. Add my button to your blog
6. Post about this giveaway on your blog and link back to it

This giveaway will end on November 17, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst and is open to U.S. Residents ages 13+. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail or an alternate winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

I received a complimentary digital version of Los Lobos Goes Disney for the purpose of this review.

74 comments »

  • tmh said:  

    I like the tiki room song.
    tmh29141 at hotmail dot com

  • Rita M said:  

    Bare Necessities -- I've always loved this song & would love to hear their take on it!

  • Mysharona said:  

    i also love the bare nesessities

  • abfantom said:  

    I want to hear Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah.

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

  • mverno said:  

    the bare nesessities mverno@roadrunner.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5413611964 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    have your button http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2009/11/born-free-giveaway-at-jabbering-jessi.html

  • sweepmom said:  

    Bare Necessities I think would be my favorite.

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5438590999 daily tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5455642738 daily tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5484278015 daily tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5510627342 daily tweet

  • justicecw said:  

    I would love Bare Necessities! Thanks for the chance, justicecw@hotmail.com

  • justicecw said:  

    Just became a FB fan!
    Christine Wember
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • justicecw said:  

    Tweeted at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/5523417084
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • justicecw said:  

    11/8 tweet at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/5531750094
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5537730705 daily tweet

  • Brandi said:  

    I'd like to hear Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah

  • cpullum said:  

    I like the The Tiki Tiki Tiki Room!
    Carla
    cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5564160318 daily tweet

  • justicecw said:  

    11/9 tweet at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/5565503811
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5595014671 daily tweet

  • justicecw said:  

    11/10 tweet at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/5596415104
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • Deb K said:  

    My favorite song would be "Bare Necessities"

  • Deb K said:  

    I follow with Google

    Deb K

  • Deb K said:  

    I am a facebook fan

    Deb S

  • Deb K said:  

    I follow you on Twitter

    Tweet

    http://twitter.com/Deb55106/statuses/5605008056

  • Deb K said:  

    I Subscribe with google reader

    deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Abby said:  

    Definitely Bare Necessities The Jungle Book is my all time favorite Disney movie!

    ajcmeyer at go dot com

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    i think i would like Heigh-Ho
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    follow on twitter as lovinmykiddos and tweeted http://twitter.com/lovinmykiddos/status/5637788402
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    fan on fb as melissa barnes
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    blog follower
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5653517687 daily tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5684488482 daily tweet

  • Unknown said:  

    The ugly Bug Ball
    tanyainjville@yahoo.com

  • Unknown said:  

    Three Different Directions Facebook fan (Tanya Riley)
    tanyainjville@yahoo.com

  • Emmy Coffee said:  

    I've always loved the Bare Necessities song! It gets in my head so easily and makes me dance all around

  • Wehaf said:  

    I would love "oo-de-lally" - I love Roger Miller.

    urchiken at gmail dot com

  • justicecw said:  

    Daily tweet at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/5698482821
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • mindy said:  

    bear necessities thanks minsthins at optonline dot net

  • justicecw said:  

    1/14 tweet at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/5715918048
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    11/14/ entry kygonyea@gmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5716953020 tweet

  • heaventrees said:  

    Definitely The Tiki Tiki Tiki Room!

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5740908290 daily tweet

  • justicecw said:  

    11/15 tweet at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/5742092032
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5771941771 daily tweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    "Heigh-Ho"!

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

  • Hotsnotty2 said:  

    I love Cruella De Vil, thanks!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

  • justicecw said:  

    11/16 tweet at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/5783238261
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • dreamcleavers said:  

    dreamcleavers@yahoo.com
    bare necesseties is my choice

  • Unknown said:  

    Bare Necessities is my favorite!

  • dreamcleavers said:  

    dreamcleavers@yahoo.com
    facebook fan
    lance pearson

  • dreamcleavers said:  

    dreamcleavers@yahoo.com
    i followon google connect
    dreamcleavers

  • dreamcleavers said:  

    dreamcleavers@yahoo.com
    email subscriber

  • Anonymous said:  

    Not in Nottingham. Because I love Robin Hood.

  • Unknown said:  

    I am a huge disney fan. SO I personally will love them all but one of my favorites is Bare Necessities.

  • Unknown said:  

    http://twitter.com/Jammie79/status/5798701187 tweeted

  • David said:  

    i like the tiki room song.

    mckenziesmother@hotmail.com

  • David said:  

    I am a facebook fan

    mckenziesmother@hotmail.com

  • David said:  

    I follow you on google.

    mckenziesmother@hotmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5801030496 daily tweet

  • rb109972 said:  

    Bare necessisties is the best!

  • startrek said:  

    Bare Necessities.
    george ferris
    littlegeorgie56@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like I Wan'na Be Like You.

    Allegro966(at)gmail(dot)com

  • justicecw said:  

    11/17 tweet at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/5815281486
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • dvice12 said:  

    I like the Bare Necessities song

  • Rachel said:  

    Cruella De Ville - What a great twist on a classic :)

    racheliznewman(At)gmail(Dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I Will Go Sailing No More garrettsambo@aol.com

  • Leave your response!