, , , ,

Jones Soda Giveaway

Monday, November 2, 2009 Leave a Comment


An old fashioned look with outstanding taste.  Jones Soda provides both.  But wait...how about the fact that you can make it even more outstanding?

It's possible by making your own custom labels for these tasty carbonated soft drinks at myjones.com.

Instead of putting candy in the stockings this year, consider putting bottles of Jones Soda made with custom labels in them instead.

The uniqueness of such a gift won't go unnoticed.

Case in point;  I put one of ours out at dinner for Amber one night.  She doesn't get a lot of pop so this was a treat for her.  She was pleased with the great tasting "Holiday Cheer" (Strawberry Lime flavored) drink, when she noticed the picture on the label.

"Hey, that's ME!" she announced.


I had the label made from a picture we took at Epcot last December.

She was extraordinarily pleased with soda that bore a label of herself.  (I think she kinda felt like a rockstar).

This kid didn't just fall off the turnip truck either.  When I went to grab a bottle out of the fridge, I was loudly informed that it was her soda.

"Really?" I said.  "You bet, It has MY picture on it." she replied.  Zing.

This is a service exactly what you'd expect from Jones Soda too.

They've been recognized and awarded for their unique packaging that features constantly changing labels, and what better label for your drinks than a label that reflects your personality.

Because of that, soda with labels made from myjones.com, make it an ideal gift for the holiday season.

Available in four holiday flavors,
  • Holiday Cheer – Strawberry Lime
  • Reindeer Root Beer – Root Beer
  • Evergreen Apple – Green Apple
  • Snowdrift Soda – Cream Soda
these can be made and ordered online, available in both a pack of 6 ($16.99 +shipping) or 12 ($29.99 +shipping).


All you need is a photo and a quote, and they will be delivered right to your door, and you can be assured of having one of the most unique gifts this season.  Or if you're naughty, just keep them for yourself!

Jones Soda is generously sponsoring a giveaway for a 6 pack of soda from myjones.com for one of my readers.

To enter visit myjones.com and tell me what flavor you would choose and what picture you'd put on your label.

For extra entries you can (please leave a new comment for each additional entry):

1. Follow Me and Jones Soda on twitter and tweet this giveaway (this can be done daily!) "@threedifferent @jonessodaco myjones.com soda giveaway http://bit.ly/2Y7Pzx win a 6 pack with your label for the holidays"
2. Become a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook 
3. Subscribe to my feed via reader or email
4. Follow my blog publicly
5. Add my button to your blog
6. Post about this giveaway on your blog and link back to it

This giveaway will end on November 16, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst and is open to U.S. Residents ages 18+. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail or an alternate winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

I received a complimentary 6 pack of myjones soda for the purpose of this review.

126 comments »

  • lfhpueblo said:  

    Thanks for posting this giveaway on my facebook page. I was checking it today and wow what a fun giveaway for Christmas time.
    I'd pick the snowdrift flavor because I'm curious what it tastes like, it's clear, so it's probably a lemon-lime flavor, but not sure, some mystery here!
    Good luck to all.

  • Mimi N said:  

    I would choose the Holiday Cheer soda. Our church Youth Pastor is highly fanatical about Jones Soda. In fact, he's got pretty much the entire Youth Group addicted to the stuff!! I'm sure they could all be earning tons of $$ if they had stock in the company with the way they go through that stuff on Wed nights!

    Well, he & his wife just had twin boys so I'd put a photo of them on the bottles for my daughter to give him for Christmas.

    ~Mimi
    mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com

  • Mimi N said:  

    I'm now following you.

    ~Mimi
    mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com

  • Mimi N said:  

    Grabbed your button. You can view it on the right sidebar of my blog Woven by Words: http://wovenbywords.blogspot.com

    ~Mimi
    mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com

  • Mimi N said:  

    Became a fan on FB under Mimi Baker

    ~Mimi
    mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com

  • Mimi N said:  

    I'm following you & Jones on Twitter & posted your giveaway as bigguysmama.

    ~Mimi
    mnjesusfreak at gmail dot com

  • Rita M said:  

    Holiday Cheer would be my choice and I'd probably put my dog Bella's pic on it!

  • Unknown said:  

    I'd go with Snowdrift Soda and I'd use a picture of my family! Thanks for the chance.

    unforgetable_dreamer_always(at)hotmail.com

  • Leslie said:  

    I love cream soda so I'd pick the snowdrift, and I'd put a lovey dovey picture of me and the significant other on the label. :)

  • itsme said:  

    i'd pick the root beer. Picture? I think I would put one of me on it. my kids would think that was really funny

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5384125867 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2009/11/win-jones-soda-at-three-different.html blogged

  • itsme said:  

    have button http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2009/11/win-jones-soda-at-three-different.html

  • Terra Heck said:  

    I would choose root beer. I'd have a picture of me and my son put on it. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would pick the Holiday Cheer with my three grandsons picture.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following you and Jones soda on Twitter: rhoneygee
    Tweeted: http://twitter.com/rhoneygee/status/5386567387

  • Kristie said:  

    I would like to try the Snowdrift Soda and I'd probably put a picture of our family cutting down the Christmas tree on it :-)

    khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5411261418 daily tweet

  • mogrill said:  

    Snowdrift soda sounds great. Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • Brandy said:  

    I'd get reigndeer root beer with a picture of our dog

  • Peter Schott said:  

    Reindeer Root Beer w/ my daughter's picture. She'd get a kick out of it.

    paschott [at] gmail [dot] com

  • clc408 said:  

    I'd choose Holiday Cheer. I'd use a picture of my nephew.

  • Anonymous said:  

    These are awesome. I'd get the Reindeer Root Beer and put a picture of my kids on there.

    hebert024 at aol dotcom

  • Jean said:  

    I'd like to try Snowdrift, and would put my 2 daughters on there.

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5438191572 daily tweet

  • TRUN said:  

    i would go with root beer and surprise my now wife with our engagement photo Thanks

  • Mommy 2 Bears said:  

    I would get the Holiday Cheer and put a picture of my girls on it. I would like to man up and get the Tofurkey one but I had a Thanksgiving pack one year and drinking a concoction like Mash potatoes and gravy once is good enough for me.

  • Mommy 2 Bears said:  

    Following with Google Friend.

  • Jana said:  

    I would choose the # Holiday Cheer – Strawberry Lime flavor and the picture would either be my daughter helping daddy in his shop or the one where my daughter is a complete mess after eating/wearing her dinner.

    We made these bottle when my daughter was a few months old for family at Christmas and they LOVED them!!

    dropcqueen@yahoo.com

  • Jana said:  

    following both on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/dropcqueen/status/5443590026

    dropcqueen[at]yahoo[dot]com

  • Jana said:  

    I am a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook

    dropcqueen@yahoo.com

  • Jana said:  

    I Subscribe via email

    dropcqueen[at]yahoo[dot]com

  • Jana said:  

    I follow your blog

    dropcqueen[at]yahoo[dot[com

  • kyl neusch said:  

    Snowdrift Soda with picture of my dog

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5455614840 daily tweet

  • Mom said:  

    That's easy.

    I would pick the blue bubblegum flavor because that is my husband's very favorite.

    I would put a picture of an owl on the label ... because that's a game we play together.

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5484261766 daily tweet

  • chlorinebrain said:  

    I would choose the Snowdrift Soda & put a picture of my girls on the label!

  • chromiumman said:  

    i'd get the rootbeer, with a picture of the kids

  • mail4rosey said:  

    I would choose the Cream Soda and put a family picture on it.

    Thank you.
    msurosey@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5510605275 tweet

  • Joseph said:  

    I would choose the "M.F.Grape" flavor.

    And a favorite picture from my recent trip to Japan of a Japanese Garden.

  • Holly B said:  

    Their cream soda flavor looks good! I'd put pictures of my kitties on them!

    hblaser at gmail dot com

  • momznite said:  

    I'd choose snowdrift soda (or maybe Strawberry Manilow - too many good choices) and put a picture of my daughter on the label.

  • Punked Mom said:  

    I would choose Snowdrift Soda and put my sons picture on it!

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5537713974 daily tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5564112996 daily tweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    Would choose their Snowdrift flavor along with a black and white photo of our two sweetheart dogs sitting in front of the Christmas tree. :)

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5594997972 daily tweet

  • Elkaye said:  

    I would pick the berry lemonade flavor. Not sure about the picture, maybe something with my nieces and nephew on it.

    elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Elkaye said:  

    I follow you and jones soda on twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/Elkaye/status/5595473043


    elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Elkaye said:  

    rss feed subscriber.


    elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Renee said:  

    I'd pick the Snowdrift soda and get a picture of my daughter in her snowman pj's to put on it :)

  • Deb K said:  

    I would choose the Holiday Cheer soda and put my grandchild's picture on it for my Mom!

    Thanks for the chance to win :)

    deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Deb K said:  

    I follow you and Jones soda on Twitter

    Tweet
    http://twitter.com/Deb55106/statuses/5604827569

  • Deb K said:  

    I subscribe with Google Reader

    deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Deb K said:  

    I follow with Google

    Deb K

  • Wehaf said:  

    I would choose the reindeer root beer, and a picture of my dog.

    urchiken at gmail dot com

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    i would get the reindeer root beer and have a picture of my dogs on it
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    follow both on twitter as lovinmykiddos and tweeted http://twitter.com/lovinmykiddos/status/5636518273
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    fan on fb as melissa barnes
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    subscribe in email
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    blog follower
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5653547135 daily tweet

  • annalene said:  

    I'd try the rootbeer. I'd probably put a picture on it of me and my siblings as little kids making a tiny snowman in the first snow we'd ever seen!

    Thank you so much for the giveaway

    -annalene
    email address is visible in blogger profile

  • annalene said:  

    I'm subscribed to the blog via reader/rss

  • annalene said:  

    added your button to my blog

    http://thewideworldof.blogspot.com/

  • Unknown said:  

    I would get the Fufuberry and put a picture of my nephew on the bottle!

    Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

    Janna Johnson
    janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
    jannajanna@hotmail.com
    www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5684519205 daily tweet

  • Mishia said:  

    Oops. I'd get reindeer rootbeer and put a picture of my nieces and nephews on it.
    mishiareads(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Mishia said:  

    Tweet http://twitter.com/tornxnxfrayed/status/5693542835

  • Anonymous said:  

    How neat! I would pick Reindeer Rootbeer,a picture of my three little ones! Thanks!!

  • Anonymous said:  

    11/14/ entry kygonyea@gmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5716979036 daily tweet

  • Alicia said:  

    I'd pick Cream Soda or Rootbeer & use a pic of me & my two best friends.

    Thanks for the giveaway >^..^<

    bloggyig at gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would get the Cream Soda and have a picture of the family on it.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow your blog.

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5740928503 daily tweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    Strawberry Manilow. Possibly the coolest soda name ever.

    josephanewby(AT)yahoo(dot)com

  • Melodic Mom said:  

    I would pick the root beer flavor and I'd put a picture of my baby girl on it and give it to my mom for Christmas.

  • Melodic Mom said:  

    I follow you on twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/MelodicMom/statuses/5750045578

  • Ladytink_534 said:  

    I'd choose the Snowdrift soda with a picture of Tink in a santa hat.

    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Ladytink_534 said:  

    I'm a follower
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Unknown said:  

    I would like to try Holiday Cheer and I would put my smiling daughter on bottles!

  • taylorbagels said:  

    Reindeer Root Beer – Root Beer, probably get our kitty abby-mate's picture on them.
    electricisland(at)gmail.com

  • Hotsnotty2 said:  

    I'd love to try the Snowdrift soda, I'd put a picture of my whole family on it! Thanks!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

  • River Tam said:  

    I'd use a photo from the playground and Reighndeer root beer

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd choose the Cream Soda flavor & put a picture of my dachshund on it

    Thanks for the giveaway,
    gordyneve(at)yahoo.com

  • Traci C said:  

    Holiday Cheer with last years picture of the Grandkids around the tree to take to my parents.

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5771970929 daily tweet

  • A Cooking Bookworm said:  

    I love the idea of stuffing stockings with personalized soda! COOL!

    I think I'd personalize the Berry Lemonade with a family picture...that way we can EACH claim the pop! ;-)

  • packerfantimmy said:  

    I would get the Blue Bubblegum and have a picture of my daughter on it and then give it to her for Christmas.
    titletowntreasures(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

  • packerfantimmy said:  

    I follow both on twitter and tweeted...
    http://twitter.com/packerfantimmy/status/5777186337
    titletowntreasures(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

  • packerfantimmy said:  

    I am a facebook fan-tim hughes
    titletowntreasures(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

  • packerfantimmy said:  

    I subscribe via google reader at packerfantimmy@yahoo.com
    titletowntreasures(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

  • susansmoaks said:  

    the holiday cheer sounds good to me

  • susansmoaks said:  

    http://twitter.com/mrstls/status/5783382287

  • susansmoaks said:  

    facebook fan tony l smoaks

  • Bridget3496 said:  

    I'd pick the reindeer root beer and put a picture of my son and his deer on it

    brdgcombs at aol dot com

  • Bridget3496 said:  

    follow you and jones on twitter- @bridget3496

    http://twitter.com/bridget3496/status/5785431109

  • Bridget3496 said:  

    FB fan- Bridget Combs

    brdgcombs at aol dot com

  • Bridget3496 said:  

    email subscriber

    brdgcombs at aol dot com

  • Bridget3496 said:  

    follow you on blogger- bridget3496

    brdgcombs at aol dot com

  • Storm Safety Blog said:  

    Hmmm, tough choices all around. I think I'd choose the Snowdrift Soda, because I haven't had a cream soda in years. My maternal grandmother used to keep some in the fridge, and that's about the only time I had it was at her house. As for the photo, I think I'll try to take a special holiday photo of my cat Kali (my youngest, so I still think of her has my kitten). She's black as a lump of coal, and naughty too, so a photo of her peeking out of a stocking would be very appropriate.

  • Sand said:  

    I would choose root beer and have a childhood picture of my sister on the label.

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I'd like the Reindeer Root Beer. I'd probably put my kitten's picture on it because she's the special one in my family.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I follow you and Jones Soda on twitter and I tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/ncschools/status/5787911919
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I follow your blog.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I subscribe to your feed.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • liliesrnice said:  

    i'd choose evergreen apple and put a pic of my little one in her halloween costume on it.

  • cman said:  

    Fufu berry with a pic of me holdin berries!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would choose Snowdrift Soda and put a picture of my granddaughter on it. garrettsambo@aol.com

  • Roxann said:  

    I would choose cream soda and put a picture of my kids on it.

  • masonsgranny59 said:  

    strawberry ,lime
    a picture ,of my family

  • Leave your response!