, ,

Hand-Milled French Soap Giveaway from Chic Moderne

Wednesday, November 4, 2009 Leave a Comment


Last month I shared with you about Chic Moderne.  An Eco-friendly shop that provides unique gifts.

Among their offerings are briefcases and portfolios made from recycled Italian leather, interesting candle holders from Austria and Hand-Milled French Soaps.
I was fortunate enough to have received a soap to try from Patti Tang, the owner of Chic Moderne (I'm still using it daily as of this writing!).  You can read my review of it HERE.

Patti has been gracious enough to offer a Hand-Milled Soap in a Honey Almond scent for one of my readers as well.☺

To enter this giveaway visit Chic Moderne and tell me another product that interests you besides the soap.

For extra entries you can (please leave a new comment for each additional entry):

1. Follow Me on twitter and tweet this giveaway (this can be done daily!) "@threedifferent Chic Moderne giveaway http://bit.ly/3vOpOy win a Hand-Milled French Soap - Your skin will love you for it"
2. Become a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook 
3. Subscribe to my feed via reader or email
4. Follow my blog publicly
5. Add my button to your blog
6. Post about this giveaway on your blog and link back to it

This giveaway will end on November 18, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst and is open to U.S. Residents ages 13+. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail or an alternate winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

I received no compensation for the writing of this blog post, however I previously received a bar of hand-milled soap from Chic Moderne for a review.

127 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the Tuscany briefcase.

  • peg42 said:  

    The Curvy Carol Austrian Candle with stand look wonderful. Thanks so much.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Twitter follower and tweeted:http://twitter.com/rhoneygee/status/5429066821

  • ezmerelda said:  

    The Curvy Carol Austrian Candle with stand is really cute. Love the French milled soap, none of the yucky animal products found in most American soaps.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Tuscany Briefcase

  • Amber said:  

    I also love the Large Notebook with Snap!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Amber said:  

    I follow your blog!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Alison said:  

    I like the Medium Notebooks

  • Shelley said:  

    I like the Tuscany Briefcase.

    mdlangmead at gmail dot com

  • Shelley said:  

    I have your button on my blog :)

  • SavingDiva said:  

    I love the Lucca Handbag!

    savingforhome at gmail dot com

  • SavingDiva said:  

    Tweet http://twitter.com/savingforhome/status/5441950688

  • itsme said:  

    i like the curvy candles

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5442396880 tweet

  • Cynthia said:  

    I really like the Siena Briefcase.

    cyn.cynthiia at gmail dot com

  • Cynthia said:  

    I follow you on twitter as @THEotherCYNtwit and tweeted this giveaway:

    http://twitter.com/THEotherCYNtwit/status/5442456911

  • itsme said:  

    button http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2009/11/win-soap-at-three-different-directions.html

  • itsme said:  

    http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2009/11/win-soap-at-three-different-directions.html blogged

  • Cynthia said:  

    I'm a reader subscriber :)

  • Sharon Harmon said:  

    The Curvy Carol Austrian Candle with Stand is so kewl!! I would love to show off this creative, eye-catching conversational piece!
    Have a great day!
    txgigggles@yahoo.com

  • Jean said:  

    I like the All-Natural Austrian Candles

  • mogrill said:  

    I LOVE the Lucca Handbag. Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • Leslie said:  

    I really like the Tuscany briefcase.

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5459348265 daily tweet

  • Unknown said:  

    Very nice products. I think the Tuscany briefcase would be my favorite.

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I love the Austrian Taper Candles with stands. They are very unique.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I am a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I am a subscriber.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I follow publicly.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • D Q said:  

    I like the small card case.

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5484297893 daily tweet

  • Chelsea S said:  

    I love the elegance of the Austrian Taper Candles. They are beautiful.

    saulpaugh.chelsea(at)gmail(dot)com
    -- Chelsea

  • Chelsea S said:  

    Following you on Twitter (csaulpaugh89) and tweeted.

    http://twitter.com/csaulpaugh89/status/5493212737

    saulpaugh.chelsea(at)gmail(dot)com
    -- Chelsea

  • Chelsea S said:  

    Fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook. (Chelsea Saulpaugh, saulpaugh.chelsea)

    saulpaugh.chelsea(at)gmail(dot)com
    -- Chelsea

  • Chelsea S said:  

    Subscribed via google reader.

    saulpaugh.chelsea(at)gmail(dot)com
    -- Chelsea

  • Chelsea S said:  

    Following blog publicly.

    saulpaugh.chelsea(at)gmail(dot)com
    -- Chelsea

  • Chelsea S said:  

    Blogged about giveaway.

    http://cmsphotoblog.blogspot.com/2009/11/win-hand-milled-soap.html

    saulpaugh.chelsea(at)gmail(dot)com
    -- Chelsea

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the Austrian Taper Candlea with the stand tjfirth@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    I love the Curvy Carol Austrian Candle

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5510649229 daily tweet

  • clynsg said:  

    I also like the Small Card Cases and Small Wallets.

    clynsg at yahoo dot com

  • clynsg said:  

    Blog follower

    clynsg at yahoo dot com

  • Mari said:  

    I also like the Austrian wine bottle candle with stand

    runningmatey at hotmail dot com

  • Mari said:  

    subscriber by email

    runningmatey at hotmail dot com

  • Mari said:  

    google follower

    runningmatey at hotmail dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5537749122 daily tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5564216535 daily tweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    The Chic Moderne ''Relax'' kit looks luxurious, an Austrian candle with a stand, a silk neck pillow, and a beautiful soap!

    supe61@hotmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    am also interested in the lucca handbag!!

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5595034661 daily tweet

  • mail4rosey said:  

    I like the Lucca Handbag.

    msurosey@yahoo.com

  • Smooshy said:  

    i like the all natural austrian candles!

  • Renee said:  

    I'd love to have the funky All-Natural Austrian Candles.

  • Cheryl said:  

    Another product that interest me is the gorgeous Austrian Candles.

  • Cheryl said:  

    I subscribe to your fee through Google Reader

  • Cheryl said:  

    I am a Facebook Fan (Cheryl Wilson)

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5653486367 daily tweet

  • Elkaye said:  

    The tuscany briefcase is really nice.


    elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Elkaye said:  

    blog follower.


    elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Elkaye said:  

    I follow on twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/Elkaye/status/5666526770


    elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Elkaye said:  

    rSS feed subscriber.


    elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

  • msrodeobrat said:  

    im interested in the Curvy Carol Austrian Candle with stand

  • chlorinebrain said:  

    another product that interests me is the Lucca Handbag

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5684444685 daily tweet

  • Erica G said:  

    I like the Lucca handbag. Thanks!

    egreca at hotmail dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5716930652 daily tweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    11/14/ entry kygonyea@gmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5740889485 daily tweet

  • maxfate said:  

    I follow your blog by Yahoo rss

    supe61@hotmail.com

  • maxfate said:  

    I follow on Google. Thanks for the chances!

    supe61@hotmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I really like the Austrian Taper Candles :)
    efrafafuinle@gmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I now follow this blog publicly
    efrafafuinle@gmail.com

  • Mia J. said:  

    I like the Lucca handbag.

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5771913603 daily tweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    Tuscany Briefcase!

    yellowdunn@hotmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I found the Curvy Carol Austrian Candles ... they are just beautiful!

    Thanks!

    Small Footprints
    reducefootprints (at) gmail (dot) com
    http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I'm following your blog publicly.

    Small Footprints
    reducefootprints (at) gmail (dot) com
    http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I've subscribed to your feed through Google reader.

    Small Footprints
    reducefootprints (at) gmail (dot) com
    http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I'm following you on twitter (my id = @smallftprints)

    Small Footprints
    reducefootprints (at) gmail (dot) com
    http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

  • Faither said:  

    The Lucca Handbag is impressive

  • Karrie said:  

    I like the Lucca Handbag

  • Aisling said:  

    I really like the Organizer with Snap. I try to always have someplace to keep notes and keep track, and this would be perfect.

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5801010367 daily tweet

  • jennielee226 said:  

    I liked the All-Natural Austrian Candles
    jennielee226atgmaildotcom

  • jennielee226 said:  

    I follow you on facebook as Jennifer Lachman jennielee226atgmaildotcom

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the Tuscany Briefcase

  • terri142 said:  

    I really like the red Austrian Taper Candles with stand.

  • Jen said:  

    Another product I liked from the website was the Recycled Leather Pen Holder with pen.

    footejennifer at hotmail.com

  • Veronica said:  

    I really like the Natural Austrian Candles. Thanks for a great giveaway :)

  • Hotsnotty2 said:  

    I also love the Curvy Carol Austrian Candle with stand, thanks!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

  • Carebear89 said:  

    I like the Relax Kit.

    Carebear89@bellsouth.net

  • demmi said:  

    Curvy Carol Austrian Candle with stand
    con5459(at)gmail(dot)com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/5834249127 daily tweet

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    Recycled Leather Pen Holder with pen is nice.

    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    http://twitter.com/kngmckellar/status/5834534621

    follow on twitter and tweeted
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    http://kngmckellar-glorias.blogspot.com/2009/11/httpwwwthreedifferentdirectionscom20091_18.html

    blogged
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Tylerpants said:  

    I love the chic small red wallet!
    tylerpants(at)gmail.com

  • khaski said:  

    I like the 'Lucca' handbag. khaski78 at hotmail com

  • khaski said:  

    I follow, thanks. khaski78 at hotmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love the Curvy Carol Austrian Candle with stand.

    Allegro966(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Annemarie said:  

    The Curvy Carol Austrian Candle with stand in Royal Blue looks great!!

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Annemarie said:  

    I subscribe via email.

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • trixx said:  

    The Curvy Carol Austrian Candle with stand is gorgeous & so unique!

  • Re said:  

    i like the carol austrian candle on the stand

  • Sand said:  

    I love the Small Card Case.

  • Donna said:  

    I like the Tuscany Briefcase.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    subscriber
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    follower
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    Button on my blog.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Rachel said:  

    The Medium Notebooks are so chic and would be great for my short stories!

    racheliznewman(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love the Lucca Handbag. garrettsambo@aol.com

  • Leave your response!