, ,

Yoplait Whips Giveaway

Sunday, August 23, 2009 Leave a Comment

When getting ready to write this blog post I went through and read some of my past food reviews and realized they are all pretty favorable toward the product. That obviously points out my love affair with food, and the fact that there's very few items I won't try and eat or find something to like about it!

Recently MyBlogSpark, sent me coupons for 2 Yoplait Whips yogurts. The flavor selection at the grocery store I got them from wasn't huge (only 4 different flavors if I recall). I decided upon the Orange Creme and Chocolate Mousse varieties.

I'm extremely partial to food items that allow me more bang for my calorie intake (in other words these whipped yogurts are low fat!), so I can partake in more delicious food items throughout the day!

The difference of this yogurt from any other is the air bubbles from it being whipped. It gives it an airier texture than a regular yogurt.


Really though I only ate a few spoonfuls from the container, because I used most of the two cups to make a frozen yogurt pop with the popsicle molds sent in the Summer Cool Down gift pack I received from MyBlogSpark. I layered the two flavors, Chocolate Mousse on the inside, Orange Creme on the outside. It was a fun treat, but honestly messy to make and too much work. If you are the lucky winner I suggest sticking to juice for the molds! Next time I'll just pop the yogurt cup in the freezer!

I really liked the Orange Creme flavored Yoplait Whips. It has a nice orange cream flavor that's a bit tangy but really is smooth.

I can see Yoplait Whips being popular with the little people in the home. The fluffy, light texture is sure to please children.

If you'd like to try Yoplait Whips click here to download a coupon.


Win the same "Summer Cool Down" gift bag that I received: two free coupons for Yoplait Whips!, cooler tote, popsicle molds and a set of 12 color-changing spoons.

To enter, leave a comment below telling me your favorite Yoplait Whips! flavor, or which one you think you'd enjoy the most. (mandatory entry)

For extra chances to win:

1. Blog about this giveaway linking to this post
2. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway – you can do this once a day, feel free to copy and paste: Win a Yoplait Whips Gift Bag! Giveaway at Three Different Directions http://bit.ly/2sia70 ends 9/5 @threedifferent
3. Subscribe to my blog via reader or e-mail
4. Follow my blog publicly
5. Add my button to your sidebar

The giveaway will end September 5, 2009, 11:59pm cst. The winner will be randomly selected and notified by e-mail. They will have 48 hours to get back to me, or another winner will be chosen. Open to residents of U.S. only. The winner will receive their prize directly from the sponsor. By entering this giveaway you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Privacy/Rules.

MyBlogSpark provided this review opportunity.

205 comments »

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 205   Newer›   Newest»
  • Jana said:  

    I LOVE Yoplait Chocolate Raspberry yogurt. It's a yummy dessert.

    dropqueen@yahoo.com

  • Jana said:  

    I am following you on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/dropcqueen/status/3492324312

    dropcqueen@yahoo.com

  • Jana said:  

    I subscribe to your blog via e-mail.

    dropcqueen@yahoo.com

  • Jana said:  

    I follow your blog publicly.

    dropcqueen@yahoo.com

  • Unknown said:  

    The orange creme is my favorite, too!

  • Unknown said:  

    I do subscribe to your blog in Google Reader.

  • Julie said:  

    I would like the Chocolate Mousse

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

  • Julie said:  

    follow blog

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

  • Julie said:  

    email subsriber

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

  • Unknown said:  

    Hands down Key Lime Pie, in fact I JUST finished one about ohhh 30 seconds ago :D

  • Nancy said:  

    My choice is the Chocolate flavor!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

  • Nancy said:  

    I follow.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

  • Nancy said:  

    I am an e-mail subscriber also.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

  • Lorri S said:  

    My favorite flavor is Strawberry Mist or Raspberry Mousse

  • Lorri S said:  

    I'm an email subscriber.

  • Sarah said:  

    I love Yoplait Whips and the flavor I like is Chocolate Mousse. Great Giveaway.

    Sarah
    SeekingHim @ gmail dot com
    quivermom.blogspot.com
    homeschoolblogger.com/OhioSarah

  • Sarah said:  

    Follow you on twitter and just twitted.

    Sarah
    SeekingHim @ gmail dot com

  • Sarah said:  

    I subscribe via email.

    Sarah
    SeekingHim @ gmail dot com

  • Sarah said:  

    Your button is on my side bar.

    Sarah
    SeekingHim @ gmail.com
    homeschoolblogger.com/OhioSarah

  • Sarah said:  

    I am following publically.

    Sarah
    SeekingHim @ gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    My fave is Key Lime Pie.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe via email.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would like to try the lemon.

    denise_22315(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe via email.

    denise_22315(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Ann said:  

    I LOVE the chocolate mousse flavored one! Thanks for the great giveaway!

  • Ann said:  

    I'm an email subscriber: ann dot guns at mac dot com

  • Monica said:  

    The Raspberry Mousse sounds delicious. I already love the orange creme.

    detroit.mommy (at) gmail (dot) com

  • Monica said:  

    I follow you on twitter and I tweeted: http://twitter.com/detroitmommy/status/3505470776

    detroit.mommy (at) gmail (dot) com

  • Monica said:  

    I subscribe through email :)

    detroit.mommy (at) gmail (dot) com

  • JC said:  

    Chocolate Mousse for me, yum!

  • Laura said:  

    orange creme

    pcollins@cajunnet.com

  • Laura said:  

    subscribe to your blog
    pcollins@cajunnet.com

  • The Crazy Mom said:  

    Add another to your chocolate mousse fans.

  • Laura said:  

    I follow on twitter
    and tweeted
    pcollins@cajunnet.com

  • Sonya Cocherell said:  

    Mine would be strawberry. Thanks!

  • Sonya Cocherell said:  

    I subscribe via e-mail. Thanks!

  • Amber said:  

    I think I would love the Key Lime Pie flavor best!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

  • pcollins@cajunnet.com said:  

    I follow your blog

    pcollins@cajunnet.com

  • Amanda S. said:  

    Chocolate raspberry sounds good to me!

  • Alice H said:  

    chocolate raspberry is my all time favorite - its amazing. Thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

  • Alice H said:  

    I subscribe via google reader - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

  • peg42 said:  

    The Orange Creame sounds wonderful. Thanks.

  • mverno said:  

    chocolate raspberry mverno@roadrunner.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I agree! The orange cream is great

  • Anonymous said:  

    i want to try the chocolate raspberry!

    allegro966(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Natalie said:  

    I like the key lime pie flavor...yum!

    scblog at hotmail dot com

  • Cody said:  

    My favorite flavor is Raspberry Mousse. Thanks for the opportunity!
    cody_endres(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Unknown said:  

    The Chocolate Raspberry is my favorite.

  • Unknown said:  

    Twitter follower & tweet

    http://twitter.com/bridget3420/status/3528813988

  • Unknown said:  

    Email subscriber

    bjhopper(at)me(dot)com

  • Unknown said:  

    Key Lime Pie is my favorite flavor!
    Thanks for the chance to win!
    proudyaya04 {at} yahoo {dot} com

  • Unknown said:  

    I subscribe!
    proudyaya04 {at} yahoo {dot} com

  • buzzd said:  

    key lime sounds good

  • Nicole C. said:  

    I think that my favorite would probably be Dulce de Leche!!

    choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

  • throuthehaze said:  

    key lime pie
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

  • throuthehaze said:  

    subscribe in reader
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

  • llinda29 said:  

    orange creme is my fave

  • Heidi Gail said:  

    I haven't tried the Whips, but I think that I'd like the Key Lime Pie flavor the best

  • Anonymous said:  

    Orange Creme is my favorite! :)

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe

  • littlelatina said:  

    The Trix Yoplait is my son's favorite

  • mogrill said:  

    Key Lime Pie! YUM. Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • tatertot374 said:  

    I like the Key Lime Pie. I have some in my fridge now
    Thank you for the chance
    tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

  • Tamara B. said:  

    Favorite would be the Lemon Meringue
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I am a subscriber by email.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I follow publicly.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    My fave is strawberry!

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    My fave is definitely Chocolate Raspberry.
    I like to keep some of this in my frig.

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    I follow you at Twitter.
    @JalapenoMama
    and I tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/3572891323

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    I'm publicly following your blog.

  • Shelly Leatham said:  

    My favorite flavor is strawberry mist! Thanks
    bleatham(at)gmail.com

  • Shelly Leatham said:  

    follow on twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/sleatham1/status/3604127570
    bleatham(at)gmail.com

  • Shelly Leatham said:  

    I follow you publicly
    bleatham(at)gmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/bridget3420/status/3612914692

  • Kristi Price said:  

    My favorite is key lime pie. TY!

  • Kristi Price said:  

    subscribe by google reader

  • Kristi Price said:  

    follow on twitter - jessilynne

  • Kristi Price said:  

    tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3618980416

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love the chocolate raspberry.

    samsakara@twcny.rr.com

  • Michelle said:  

    I think I would really enjoy the Key Lime Pie Flavor. It sounds so Yummy =)

  • Michelle said:  

    I follow you on twitter and I tweeted about this giveaway =)
    Here is the link:

    http://twitter.com/shellbell574/statuses/3632162045

  • Michelle said:  

    I follow your blog =)
    My ID IS: shellbell574

  • Michelle said:  

    I subscribe by email =)
    shellbell574@yahoo.com

  • Michelle said:  

    I have your button on my blog =)
    Hare is the link:

    http://shellbell574.blogspot.com

  • Dancinghotdogs said:  

    I love the key lime pie yogurt. Pick me!

  • Kristi Price said:  

    daily tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3640742806

  • Unknown said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/bridget3420/status/3650900491

  • Becky said:  

    I think I'd like the Strawberry Whips

  • Michelle said:  

    I Follow you on Twitter and I Tweeted about this Giveaway =)
    Here is another entry for today:

    http://twitter.com/shellbell574/statuses/3654306009

  • jennem said:  

    I'd like to try Key Lime Pie.
    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

  • Kristi Price said:  

    daily tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3679200975

    Have a nice evening! :)

  • Anonymous said:  

    key lime pie
    racheldb@bellsouth.net

  • Nickolay said:  

    Orange Creme

    jason(at)allworldautomotive(dot)com

  • Kristi Price said:  

    daily tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3702805456

  • Renee G said:  

    I would love to try the key lime pie.

    rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    i love the orange creme
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    follow on twitter as lovinmykiddos and tweeted
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • Pat said:  

    My favorite flavor is Strawberry Mist.
    pkildow at gmail dot com

  • Kristi Price said:  

    daily tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3746584763

  • Anonymous said:  

    My favorite Yoplait Whips Flavor is Raspberry Mousse :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
    blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

  • Anonymous said:  

    Blogged
    blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following on Twitter and Tweeted
    blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

  • Anonymous said:  

    Subscribed by reader
    blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following with Google Friend Connect
    blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

  • Joseph said:  

    My favorite Yoplait Whips is "Key Lime Pie".

  • Sonya said:  

    I want Raspberry Mousse!

  • bison61 said:  

    I like Raspberry Mousse

    tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

  • denyse said:  

    I think I'd enjoy the Key Lime Pie best.,

    denyse_g@hotmail.com

  • Tylerpants said:  

    My fave flavor is yummy Dulce de Leche!
    tylerpants(at)gmail.com

  • Tylerpants said:  

    I'm a subscriber. tylerpants(at)gmail.com

  • Tylerpants said:  

    I'm a follower. tylerpants(at)gmail.com

  • Kristi Price said:  

    daily tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3765915180

  • Brn2lisn said:  

    Haven't tried these yet , the Strawberry Mist sounds good

    brn2lisn(at)gmail(dot) com

  • Egare1 said:  

    My favorite is Strawberry Mist! It's delicious!

  • Egare1 said:  

    I'm also an email subscriber!

    Thanks for the cool giveaway :)

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following on Twitter and Tweeted
    blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

  • Daniel M said:  

    i like the lime - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love Strawberry! I want to try Key Lime Pie! :)
    GirlyRemix(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe!
    GirlyRemix(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow! :)

  • Carol EL said:  

    My favorite flavor is Strawberry Mist. jelly15301@gmail.com

  • Carol EL said:  

    E-mail subscriber. jelly15301@gmail.com

  • Carol EL said:  

    Blog follower. jelly15301@gmail.com

  • Candie L said:  

    I would love the peach flavor. Thank you

    candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Leslie S. said:  

    The oange creme is the one flavor I really want to try.Thanks!

  • scottsgal said:  

    chocolate mousse would be my fave

    yummm

    msboatgal at aol.com

  • packerfantimmy said:  

    I had the Chocolate Mousse and it was delicious!

  • Unknown said:  

    raspberry mousse - yum!

  • Unknown said:  

    http://twitter.com/dddiva/status/3782937451

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    I like Key Lime Pie the most but Orange Creme sounds great too!

    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    http://kngmckellar-glorias.blogspot.com/2009/09/httpwwwthreedifferentdirectionscom20090.html#comments

    blogged
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    http://twitter.com/kngmckellar/status/3784996911

    follow and tweeted
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    subcribe to email
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    follow blog as kngmckellar

    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • dvice12 said:  

    My favorite is Raspberry Mousse

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    I have not tried them yet but Chocolate Raspberry sounds yummy!! Thanks!
    hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    I follow you on twitter, and I tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/mom2anutball/status/3786703242
    hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    I subscribe via email!

    hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

  • Amy delong said:  

    the key lime pie is yummy frozen!

    ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    I follow your blog! mom2anutball

    hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

  • LindsayC said:  

    I love the chocolate flavor but for the popsicle I think I would do the orange creamsicle.

  • LindsayC said:  

    I follow you here's my tweet http://twitter.com/Lstixrud/status/3787230893

  • LindsayC said:  

    I blogged http://colitascorner.blogspot.com/2009/09/win-yoplait-whips-prize-pack.html

  • LindsayC said:  

    I have your link on my site (in lieu of your button as we discussed). Thanks! :)

  • Sarah Z said:  

    Would love to try Strawberry Mist!
    Thanks
    Sarah
    believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com

  • Brian E. said:  

    Thanks for the giveaway... The Chocolate Raspberry is the best tasting Yoplait Whips flavor in my opinion; too bad they discontinued the Chocolate Mint !!!


    senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com

  • Beejax said:  

    I would like to try the key lime pie.

  • Beejax said:  

    I posted your giveaway on my blog.

  • Beejax said:  

    I'm following you on twitter here's my tweet of the giveaway http://twitter.com/Beejax/status/3789131039

  • Beejax said:  

    I follow you publicly

  • Kristi Price said:  

    daily tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3789728612

  • GStix said:  

    I like the chocolate raspberry flavor. I think it would make a good popsicle.

  • GStix said:  

    http://twitter.com/Gstixy/status/3790768684

  • GStix said:  

    I follow you publicly

  • Betty C said:  

    Peaches 'N Cream is my favorite flavor.

  • Betty C said:  

    Following on Twitter as willitara and Tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/willitara/status/3791648669

  • trixx said:  

    Key Lime pie is my favorite flavor, it's delicious! trixpixel(at)gmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following on Twitter and Tweeted
    blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

  • Anonymous said:  

    Strawberry is my favorite flavor. garrettsambo@aol.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would try the key lime pie flavor.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'm following you on twitter http://twitter.com/DannyRMcD/status/3792153486

  • lilyk said:  

    I subscribed by email.

  • tina reynolds said:  

    i love orange or lemon thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com

  • tina reynolds said:  

    i follow thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com

  • tina reynolds said:  

    i subscribe thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I'd like the Key Lime Pie.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I follow you on twitter and I tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/ncschools/status/3792576095
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I follow your blog.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I subscribe to your feed.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would like to try the strawberry whips.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'm following you on twitter http://twitter.com/LindzCS/status/3792693452

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow you publicly

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    My favorite Yoplait Whips is the Chocolate!

    zestywonderland@gmail.com

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    I follow on blogger!

    zestywonderland@gmail.com

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    email & feed subscriber too!

    zestywonderland@gmail.com

  • «Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 205   Newer› Newest»

    Leave your response!