Spread Heads Toothpaste Heads Giveaway
Monday, August 24, 2009
Leave a Comment
Take a peek at Oscar and Pete. They will alter your common toothpaste tube immediately!
They are easy use, just put it in place of your regular toothpaste cap, squeeze and instant toothbrushing fun! Spread Heads Toothpaste Heads are a standard size that fits most toothpaste tubes.
These hard plastic toppers are $4.99 and would make great stocking stuffers! You can purchase them through TheSpreadheads.com.
WIN IT: One lucky Three Different Directions reader will win a set of Oscar and Pete Toothpaste Heads of their own!
To Enter: (remember to leave each entry as a separate comment) Follow Spreadheads on Twitter or become a Fan of them on Facebook (Please leave your user name and which one you did in the comments)
Extra Entries for each of the following--you must complete the initial entry or your bonus entries will not count!
* Blog about this giveaway linking back to Three Different Directions; leave the link in the comments
* Follow my blog publicly
* Grab My Button
* Subscribe to Three Different Directions via reader or e-mail
* Follow Me on Twitter @threedifferent AND Tweet about this giveaway leave the permalink of your tweet (you may tweet once per day for an extra entry)
This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm cst on September 7, 2009. I will use random.org to pick the winning number and contact the winner. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, I will choose another winner. US Residents ages 13+ only. By entering this giveaway you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the Privacy/Rules and have read the **About Reviews at the bottom of this page.
I received complimentary Spread Head Toothpaste Heads prior to writing this post.
They are easy use, just put it in place of your regular toothpaste cap, squeeze and instant toothbrushing fun! Spread Heads Toothpaste Heads are a standard size that fits most toothpaste tubes.
These hard plastic toppers are $4.99 and would make great stocking stuffers! You can purchase them through TheSpreadheads.com.
Pete was a hit in our home we couldn't stop laughing the first time we used it. Anyway you look at it (funny or disgusting!), if it gets the kids to brush it's an A+ find in my book. 
To see the Spread Heads Toothpaste Heads in action, check out the You Tube video below!

To see the Spread Heads Toothpaste Heads in action, check out the You Tube video below!
WIN IT: One lucky Three Different Directions reader will win a set of Oscar and Pete Toothpaste Heads of their own!
To Enter: (remember to leave each entry as a separate comment) Follow Spreadheads on Twitter or become a Fan of them on Facebook (Please leave your user name and which one you did in the comments)
Extra Entries for each of the following--you must complete the initial entry or your bonus entries will not count!
* Blog about this giveaway linking back to Three Different Directions; leave the link in the comments
* Follow my blog publicly
* Grab My Button
* Subscribe to Three Different Directions via reader or e-mail
* Follow Me on Twitter @threedifferent AND Tweet about this giveaway leave the permalink of your tweet (you may tweet once per day for an extra entry)
This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm cst on September 7, 2009. I will use random.org to pick the winning number and contact the winner. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, I will choose another winner. US Residents ages 13+ only. By entering this giveaway you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the Privacy/Rules and have read the **About Reviews at the bottom of this page.
I received complimentary Spread Head Toothpaste Heads prior to writing this post.




























I follow spreadheads on twitter: gunzie73
What a fun idea, made us laugh!
I follow your blog.
I'm a subscriber via email.
ann dot guns at mac dot com
I'm a Spreadheads fan on Facebook!
Lauren Scandurro
I subscribe
I follow spreadhead on twitter. 1amypugmire. amsbolda@hotmail.com
tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com
http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/3517929821
I am now following Spreadheads on Twitter....My Id is - shellbell574
I follow your blog -
shellbell574@yahoo.com
facebook mverno@roadrunner.com
Follow Spreadheads on Twitter
velvet1116
matternu@aol.com
a Fan of them on Facebook
Peggy Gorman
matternu@aol.com
Follow my blog publicly
matternu@aol.com
Subscribe to Three Different Directions via reader or e-mail
matternu@aol.com
I'm following on Twitter-traymona
traymona[at]aol.com
These things are totally cute.
I am following them on twitter @detroitmommy and on facebook.
detroit.mommy (at) gmail (dot) com
I subscribe by email.
detroit.mommy (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow you on twitter @detroitmommy and I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/detroitmommy/status/3540697919
I am following Spreadheads on Twitter....My Id is - karenmed409
I follow on twitter - tatertot374
Thank you for the chance
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net
Tweet- http://twitter.com/karenmed409/statuses/3613776869
following on twitter and tweeted:
http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3629838310
I'm following on twitter - moziesme...
janemaritz at yahoo dot com
following on twitter as karenmed409 and twitted:
http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3651695108
daily tweet: http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3666180598
soooo cute!
karenmed409(at)comcast(dot)net
daily tweet: http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3688277275
karenmed409@comcast.net
follow spreadheads on twitter as lovinmykiddos
melissa.banres76 at yahoo dot com
follow on twitter as lovinmykiddos and tweeted http://twitter.com/lovinmykiddos/status/3710655814
melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com
todays tweet: http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3714187224
todays tweet- http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3734012375
todays tweet: http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3758568826
Love these and I had seen there is a Spreadhead for Ketchup bottles
todays tweet- http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3786025735
karenmed409(at)comcast(dot)net
tweet for today http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3801093533
gotta have these, so cute
karenmed409(at)comcast(dot)net
I love these! I'm following them on twitter! mom2anutball
hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com
I follow your blog! mom2anutball
hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com
I subscribe via email!
hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com
facebook fan
tony l smoaks
follower
subscriber
todays tweet- http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3827017698
twitter follower ~ momof2dancers
Following
subscribed
FB fan of spread heads- Bridget Combs
follower- brdgcombs
subscriber- brdgcombs(at)aol(dot)com
i follow spreadheads on twitter thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com
im a fan of spreadheads on facebook my id is lepaige thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com
i follow your blog thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com
i subscribe by email thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com
i follow on twitter and i tweeted thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com http://twitter.com/eaglesforjack/status/3833989329
I follow spreadheads on twitter:jmahurin40