, , , ,

WAT-AAH! Giveaway for Hydrating Your Kids

Sunday, August 30, 2009 Leave a Comment

WAT-AAH! is BY FAR one of the best marketing I've seen to get kids making healthier beverage choices.

While Amber wasn't too hyped up about the actual water, she LOVED the bottles and the message on them. For instance on the Brains bottle it says: "It's water on a high speed mission. Drink it and think fast. It may just make you SMART-AAH!" She chose the "Energy" and "Brains" to try (which she drank just before her biology test lol!), and told me I'd probably get better use from the "Bones" and "Body" varieties (gee, thanks kid).

When I tasted WAT-AAH! for the first time, in comparison with the filtered water we have from our fridge dispenser, I thought it tasted a lot better.


So while my kid is saying "Oooooh these bottles are so cool! I love reading what they say on them"; I'm saying "WAT-AAH! is ultra pure water containing the right amount of essential ingredients such as magnesium, electrolytes and oxygen to help maintain children's health."

WAT-AAH! is a great way to keep your kids hydrated, since not only does it taste good, it contains no sugar, artificial flavor, colors or unnatural additives.

The price is comparable to other brand name waters, and if they aren't sold in a store near you (like me here in Podunk); you can buy it at Amazon.com (unfortunately shipping is almost as much as the product). But if it gets kids wanting to drink MORE water, that's a good thing right? And worth the investment.


WAT-AAH! wants to help 1 reader of my blog fill their children's hydration needs! They are giving away a WAT-AAH! Backpack filled with fun back-to-school goodies (pencils, erasers, stickers etc...) Along with WAT-AAH! samples as well!

To enter this giveaway visit WAT-AAH! and tell me what kind of water you would like your kids to drink and why.

For extra entries you can: (the item above must be done first before extra entries can be submitted, please leave a separate comment for each you are eligible for)

1. Follow me on twitter & WAT-AAH! and tweet this giveaway (this can be once per day, please leave the direct link to your tweet in the comments).
2. Follow the WAT-AAH! Blog Publicly.
3. Follow my blog publicly.
4. Subscribe to my feed via e-mail or reader.
5. Blog about this giveaway linking back to my blog.
6. Add my button to your blog.

This giveaway will end on September 12, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst and open to U.S. Residents ages 18+. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail or an alternate winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews statement at the bottom of this page and my Privacy/Rules declaration and agree to them.

I was provided samples from Wat-aah! prior to reviewing & publishing this post.

167 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd like them to drink Brain because who doesn't want smart-ah kids.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe via email.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Valerie said:  

    energy-I want them to stay active
    KawaiiNeko2008 at aol dot com

  • karenmed409 said:  

    Bones and Body, gotta keep the preteen and teens bones strong.

  • karenmed409 said:  

    follow on twitter as karenmed409 and tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3651453545

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like them to drink Brain, O tell them the more they drink the more brains they will get! lol


    amanda_perlinger@Hotmail.com

  • MOMFOREVERANDEVER said:  

    energy is what I would love for them to try

  • ***Sharon*** said:  

    I'd choose "Body". (Plus the label is in pink and my daughters would love it! lol)

  • ***Sharon*** said:  

    I'm a follower! Found you via MBC!

  • Stephanie Grant said:  

    I would like for my son to drink energy so he would be active and not a lazy bum lol.
    thegrants(at)live(dot)com

  • Stephanie Grant said:  

    Follow the WAT-AAH! Blog
    thegrants(at)live(dot)com

  • Stephanie Grant said:  

    I'm a follower of your blog
    thegrants(at)live(dot)com

  • Stephanie Grant said:  

    I'm an email subscriber
    thegrants(at)live(dot)com

  • wantsandwishes said:  

    They all sound good actually. I think if I have to choose only one then brains! definitely brains.

  • Michelle said:  

    I think I'd choose the Energy WAT-AAH! Because he is always complaining about having no energy & being tired and with this I can laugh and say well now you do =)

  • Michelle said:  

    I am now following the WAT-AAH! Blog =)

  • Michelle said:  

    I subscribe by email =)

    shellbell574@yahoo.com

  • degood said:  

    I would want them to drink the Energy type since they need alot of energy for soccer season.

  • Michelle said:  

    I Follow You & WAT-AHH! on Twitter and I Tweeted about this Giveaway =)

    http://twitter.com/shellbell574/statuses/3654167395

  • Diane said:  

    Id like them to drink Bones and Brain so they can be smart and strong

  • Diane said:  

    Here is my tweet
    http://twitter.com/dwalline/statuses/3654258304

  • Diane said:  

    I follow your blog publicly

  • Diane said:  

    I follow the WAT_AAH blog publicly

  • scarlette10 said:  

    I dont have kids, but would drink the energy one myself

  • Michelle AKA blabla3269 said:  

    I would give my kids brain for if you heard some of the stuf they do ya know they need it

  • lsfish said:  

    I would like my daughter to drink the Brain water because shes in college

  • karenmed409 said:  

    tweeted: http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3666116151

    karenmed409(at)comcast(dot)net

  • Elena said:  

    I'd like them to try the Energy Wat-aah for days when we're really busy! Thanks for the contest!

  • annies home said:  

    would select the brains as we need no extra energy and always use brains
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • annies home said:  

    following on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/shopannies/status/3669340289

    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • annies home said:  

    following wat-aah blog
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • llinda29 said:  

    I want my kids to drink brains. Maybe they will get more.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I think the Brains would be great for them.

    hebert024 at aol dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    The Brains is what I would choose to help them think and listen.

    Nora
    neneelynn@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    i'd pick brains. anything that would help improve that selective forgetfulness they seem to suffer from (oh yeah i forgot to clean my room, feed the dog, unload the dishwasher etc)would be great

  • itsme said:  

    tweeted and following you http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/3678226409

  • Lauren said:  

    I'd get them to drink the "Brains" Wat-aah... maybe they should make an "Ears" version to get kids to listen better!

  • K. Rock said:  

    I would go with Brain.

  • karenmed409 said:  

    tweeted: http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3688233357

    karenmed409@comcast.net

  • Alice H said:  

    I'd love to try Brain - every little bit helps right! Thanks - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/3695053012

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    I would have my kiddos drink the Wat-aah Brain; I would have to keep them away from the energy one since they already have too much of that!

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    Daily tweet!

    http://twitter.com/MommyKennedy/status/3703000785

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    I've got your button!

    http://thefrugalkennedys.blogspot.com/2009/06/givaways-galore.html

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    I added this to my "Giveaways Galore" Mister Linky!

    http://thefrugalkennedys.blogspot.com/2009/06/givaways-galore.html

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    i would like my kids to drink the brain wat-aah to help them school work
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    follow both on twitter as lovinmykiddos and tweeted http://twitter.com/lovinmykiddos/status/3710382955
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    follow wat-aah blog
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    follow your blog
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • itsme said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/3711071618

  • karenmed409 said:  

    todays tweet: http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3714153111

  • Diane said:  

    http://twitter.com/dwalline/statuses/3714214602

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/3733855296

  • karenmed409 said:  

    today tweet http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3733930747

  • itsme said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/3733855296

    i hope this isn't a duplicate. i tried posting a few minutes ago and my computer went goofy i didn't see the comment come up so i am retrying

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I would like for my daughter to drink their Brain O because she is a airhead, she is like a tea bag doesn't start working till she gets in hot water.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I follow the WAT-AAH! Blog Publicly.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I follow your blog publicly.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • karenmed409 said:  

    todays tweet- http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3758428730

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/3771507029 daily rweet

  • scottsgal said:  

    bones and body for growing boys

    msboatgal at aol.com

  • karenmed409 said:  

    tweet- http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3785947579

    karenmed409(at)comcast(dot)net

  • mrsshukra said:  

    I like the Wat-aah Brain because it's been slowing down lately!

    delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • mrsshukra said:  

    I follow you!

    delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • mrsshukra said:  

    Google reader subscriber!

  • karenmed409 said:  

    tweet for today- http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3800984113

    karenmed409(at)comcast(dot)net

  • Anonymous said:  

    Brains!!! OMG, my kids NEED this! LOL

    mzpaw@yahoo.com

  • Shelly Leatham said:  

    I'd have her drink "brain"...I mean, who wouldn't want their kids to get some brain food...
    thanks
    bleatham(at)gmail.com

  • Shelly Leatham said:  

    follow both on twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/sleatham1/status/3813374003
    bleatham(at)gmail.com

  • Shelly Leatham said:  

    following wat-aah on blogger...publicly!
    bleatham(at)gmail.com

  • Shelly Leatham said:  

    following you publicly!!
    bleatham(at)gmail.com

  • Shelly Leatham said:  

    email subscriber
    bleatham(at)gmail.com

  • Celeste said:  

    Bones - keepin' them strong :)

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

  • Celeste said:  

    Follower!

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

  • Celeste said:  

    Got your button!

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

  • Metal Momma said:  

    i would have her drink brain for the obvious reasons

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/3832639867 daily tweet

  • smdrm said:  

    I'd choose the Bones since the bones form the basis for the body

    kg4rmt at arrl dot net

  • itsme said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/3844793409

  • Laura K said:  

    I would get them the Brains water, if I had to pick just one! My goddaughter just started first grade, shes sure going to be using her brain!

    laurawins286@yahoo.com

  • Audrey said:  

    I would like for my family to drink the Brain kind because it is always good. Thankyou!

  • karenmed409 said:  

    tweet for today http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3867966154

    karenmed409@comcast.net

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/3873080492 daily tweet

  • Qwill said:  

    I would like my kiddo to drink the energy for sports days.

  • Qwill said:  

    I tweeted: http://twitter.com/qwills2cats/status/3875955685

  • Anonymous said:  

    the energy one but they all look great
    racheldb@bellsouth.net

  • karenmed409 said:  

    tweet for today- http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3887794611
    karenmed409@comcast.net

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/3901946433 daily tweet

  • Sonya said:  

    I'd love them to drink Bones! Then I could drink it too.

  • Anonymous said:  

    WAT-AAH brain, because it has electrolites, and living in texas kids sure do lose alot of electrolites.

    texaswaitress (AT) hotmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd love for them to drink the Bones and Body cause they are teens and they need it.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobla.net

  • denyse said:  

    Brain water would be great. I like em smart:) Gosh- definately not Energy, they have enough of that already!!

    denyse_g@hotmail.com

  • denyse said:  

    Energy. I'm losing my metabolism and I need some energy!

    denyse_g@hotmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/3912817781 daily tweety

  • Anonymous said:  

    My son has such a long day so i would say energy to keep him going!
    jcristig@hotmail.com

  • taylorbagels said:  

    Bones and Body because our bones are needing this right about now, the amount of soda intake takes it out of them I hear.
    electricisland(at)gmail.com

  • taylorbagels said:  

    Subscribed by email! electricisland(at)gmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    energy because I love watching them go bananas.

  • Unknown said:  

    http://twitter.com/dddiva/status/3914847403

  • wendy wallach said:  

    I would like my daughter to use the brain variety so she can get better grades!

    madamerkf at aol dot com

  • Wehaf said:  

    Body so they grow up strong.

    urchiken at gmail dot com

  • Brooke said:  

    All of them.. lol... I'd say Brains but wee man already thinks he knows everything.. so I'm going with Bones because he is growing up so fast.. and body for Lil Kiwi

  • karenmed409 said:  

    tweet for today http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3924783500

    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

  • Melissa O. said:  

    Bones for my Daught-ah because females need the bone help and Brains for my son because he is a preteen and therefore needs all the brains he can get!

  • Storm Safety Blog said:  

    They all sound good, but I'd go with body, because health when you're young means better health as you get older.

  • Molly C. said:  

    The Brain would be great, as all of us could use a boost.

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    I like them to drink BRAIN, for all their homework they get.

    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    http://twitter.com/kngmckellar/status/3934940506

    follow both on twitter as kngmckellar
    and tweeted

    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    follow their blog as kngmckellar

    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    follow your blog as kngmckellar

    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    subscribe email
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    http://kngmckellar-glorias.blogspot.com/2009/09/httpwwwthreedifferentdirectionscom20090_12.html#comments

    blogged
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • karenmed409 said:  

    tweet for today http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3937302015

    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

  • Oneangel said:  

    I want my littleone to drink body! thank you!

  • cman said:  

    Energy for us.. it's always needed :)

  • Gabriel S-J. said:  

    I think the Brains would be great for my kids.

  • DG said:  

    bones and body sounds good

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • DG said:  

    subscriber

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • DG said:  

    I follow publicly as DG

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • DG said:  

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/3939362682

  • Charity S said:  

    I would choose the "Energy" water. My son needs more energy at school.

    Thanks

    charisscharity at yahoo dot com

  • Charity S said:  

    I follow the WAT-AAH! Blog. ccboobooy

  • Charity S said:  

    I follow your blog.

    ccboobooy


    charisscharity at yahoo dot com

  • Charity S said:  

    I subscribe via yahoo reader.

  • trixx said:  

    Body, since the bright pink might make my daughter drink more! trixpixel(at)gmail.com

  • trixx said:  

    I follow the WAT-AAH! blog.

  • trixx said:  

    I'm an email subscriber.

  • trixx said:  

    I follow your blog too! trixpixel(at)gmail.com

  • Pamela S said:  

    Energy so they'd be motivated!! Maybe even help clean house. Well I can dream can't I?!?

    Thanks so much!
    pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • Pamela S said:  

    I follow your blog! Thanks so much!
    pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • Amy delong said:  

    Brain to make my already smart kids SMARTER!

    ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

  • memetu said:  

    Bones for the entire family. We have a history of breaking bones.

  • Becky said:  

    To be honest I want my kids to drink any kind of water....it's better than the sugary drinks and sodas they want to drink

  • susansmoaks said:  

    i would like our children to drink brain, because they are smart and they could use some more smart

  • Tylerpants said:  

    All of them sound great, but I like that the Brain one has electrolytes.
    tylerpants(at)gmail.com

  • Tylerpants said:  

    I'm a follower.
    tylerpants(at)gmail.com

  • Tylerpants said:  

    I follow the WAT-AAH! Blog publicly!
    tylerpants(at)gmail.com

  • Dawn Reid said:  

    I'd definitely pick brains.

  • Donna said:  

    Brains would be good for school.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I would choose Energy because they're older and they need to have something to get their day started.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com.

  • Donna said:  

    subscriber
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I follow you and Wat-AAh on twitter and I tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/ncschools/status/3948461677
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Donna said:  

    follower
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    Button on my blog.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I follow your blog.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I follow Wat-aah's blog.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Donna said:  

    I follow the WAT-AAH! Blog Publicly
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I subscribe to your feed.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    I would love the Bones and Brain because healthy bones & brains function is fo major importance to our family!

    zestywonderland@gmail.com

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    I follow on blogger!
    zestywonderland@gmail.com

  • lilyk said:  

    Brain looks very cool!

  • lilyk said:  

    I subscribed by email.

  • Leave your response!