, , , , ,

SpinBrush Sonic Toothbrush & Giveaway

Saturday, August 29, 2009 Leave a Comment

I've never been a huge fan of the dentist, but I do know that the better my toothbrush works for me, the easier those dental visits will be on my sanity.

The SpinBrush Sonic Toothbrush helps with those difficult areas in your mouth that are hard to reach with a manual toothbrush, and it makes your teeth feel clean and fresh when you're finished brushing.

See here....



We actually have one of those $100+ sonic toothbrushes on our bathroom counter, but that's where it stays when we leave home and go on vacation. For one reason we don't know if the charge will last on it for the whole time we are away, and another reason is, who wants to leave behind or lose such a $$ item.

So when I saw the SpinBrush Sonic Toothbrush I fell in love. The replaceable batteries are great for traveling. The same power clean as a rechargeable sonic toothbrush with the convenience for travel!

With one of these toothbrushes you receive: 1 brush head, the base of the brush (naturally) and a set of batteries already installed to start you out. And it's a significant price savings from a rechargeable model since it only costs about $15.00.

The other thing I like about this product is the reasonable cost of the replacement heads, which cost a fraction of what the other models sell them for. If you change your brush head as often as the dentist recommends that's a lot of cash saved! As well as the fact that you should get cleaner teeth from using this compared to a manual toothbrush, which may equate to savings at the dentist also.

I have been extremely impressed with the quality of this for the price. Now the technology of sonic for cleaning your teeth is affordable for everyone.

If you have been wanting to take the leap to a sonic toothbrush, but the cost has held you back, wait no longer, visit http://www.spinbrush.com/Products_SpinBrushSonic.html# and you can download a coupon for extra savings off!

I have a great giveaway. 2 lucky readers will each get a SpinBrush Pro Clean Sonic of their own.

In order to enter this giveaway visit SpinBrush and comment with something you learned there that would make a difference in your dental routine.

For extra entries you can: (the item above must be done first before extra entries can be submitted, please leave a separate comment for each you are eligible for)

1. Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveway (this can be once per day, please leave the direct link to your tweet in the comments).
2. Follow my blog publicly.
3. Subscribe to my feed via e-mail or reader.
4. Blog about this giveaway linking back to my blog.
5. Add my button to your blog.

This giveaway will end on September 11, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst and open to U.S. Residents ages 18+. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winners will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail or an alternate winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews statement at the bottom of this page and my Privacy/Rules declaration and agree to them.

I was provided a sample of a SpinBrush Sonic prior to reviewing & publishing this post. 

230 comments »

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 230   Newer›   Newest»
  • Unknown said:  

    I learned that Using a toothpaste that contains fluoride — which helps protect teeth from decay — is another thing you can do for great oral care. amsbolda@hotmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I follow u. amsbolda@hotmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    email subscriber. amsbolda@hotmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I subscribe to your feed. amsbolda@hotmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I have your button. amsbolda@hotmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    follow on twitter and tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com
    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/3627280422

  • mverno said:  

    don’t forget to brush your tongue to remove bacteria and freshen your breath
    mverno@roadrunner.com

  • Jana said:  

    And don’t forget to brush your tongue to remove bacteria and freshen your breath.

    I always forget my tongue!

    dropcqueen@yahoo.com

  • Jana said:  

    I follow you on twitter and tweeted

    http://twitter.com/dropcqueen/status/3629408237

    dropcqueen@yahoo.com

  • Jana said:  

    I follow your blog publicly

    dropcqueen@Yahoo.com

  • Jana said:  

    I subscribe via e-mail

    dropcqueen@yahoo.com

  • karenmed409 said:  

    replace the brush or brush head anytime you’ve had a cold or have been ill since germs may be lurking among the bristles.
    karenmed409(at)comcast(dot)net

  • karenmed409 said:  

    following twitter and tweeted

    http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3629786677

    karenmed409

  • karenmed409 said:  

    subscriber karenmed409(at)comcast(dot)net

  • TRUN said:  

    I learned that spin brushes remove more plaque than regular brushes

  • Michelle said:  

    First off I think the Spinbrush is great. I usually buy colorful toothbrushes but get bummed out when I have to throw them away in a few months well, with Spinbrush I can keep the pretty colored brush and just replace the head. I really, really like that and it also says that A oscillating brush head and bristles remove 70% more plaque in hard-to-reach places than a manual toothbrush. That should sell anyone right there with just that fact. Plus I'm always brushing my tongue to remove bacteria and this would sure make it easier. =)

  • ky2here said:  

    Every day, your teeth get covered with a sticky film of bacteria called plaque. It’s a natural occurrence. After every meal or snack, the bacteria react with sugar in the foods to produce acids that can attack and weaken tooth enamel — causing it to break down — and open the door to the development of cavities.

    So it stands to reason that if this plaque is not cleaned away on a daily basis, by brushing and cleaning, it can eventually harden into calculus or tartar. Brushing and cleaning between teeth becomes more difficult when tartar collects above the gum line. The gum tissue can become swollen or may bleed. This is called gingivitis.

    The best defense is to remove plaque daily before it has a chance to build up and cause problems. Brushing removes plaque from the large surfaces of the teeth and, if done correctly, just under the gums. Flossing removes plaque between teeth. So you can avoid the effects of plaque if you make sure to clean and brush your teeth thoroughly with the right tools every day.

  • Michelle said:  

    I am now following you on twitter and I tweeted about this giveaway =)
    Here is the link:

    http://twitter.com/shellbell574/statuses/3631278739

  • Michelle said:  

    I follow your blog =)
    My ID is: shellbell574

  • Michelle said:  

    I subscribe by email =)

    shellbell574@yahoo.com

  • Michelle said:  

    I have your button on my blog =)
    Here is the link:

    http://shellbell574.blogspot.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I learned to select a toothpaste that contains flouride.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe via email.

  • Tes283 said:  

    Every day, your teeth get covered with a sticky film of bacteria called plaque. It’s a natural occurrence. After every meal or snack, the bacteria react with sugar in the foods to produce acids that can attack and weaken tooth enamel — causing it to break down — and open the door to the development of cavities.

    This is what I learned.

  • Tes283 said:  

    Twitter site
    http://twitter.com/threedifferent
    Needs to be fixed in how to get extra votes.

    my tweet:
    http://twitter.com/TES283/status/3633748024

  • Anonymous said:  

    Fluoride toothpaste is what you should pick, so you have less chance is getting tooth decay..

    mzpaw@yahoo.com

  • tawndam said:  

    I'll admit it... I just can't control a manual toothbrush very well anymore... Having a toothbrush that does most of the work for me (and better than I ever did it to begin with...) would definitely make a big difference in my oral health

  • NrdyGmrGrl said:  

    I learned that it is a good idea to replace your brush head after you have been sick as there may still be some residual germs and bacteria on it.

    Nerdygamergirl@yahoo.com

  • Michelle AKA blabla3269 said:  

    dont forget to brush your tounge its nasty too

  • Erica C. said:  

    My doctor prescribed a toothpaste with a higher percentage of fluoride...it would be even better with this brush! Thanks :)

  • mrsshukra said:  

    Knowing that plaque is an enemy of healthy teeth and gums, choosing the right tools to clean away plaque is a must. SpinBrush® ProClean™ with its dual-action, oscillating brush head and bristles remove 70% more plaque in hard-to-reach places than a manual toothbrush.

  • mrsshukra said:  

    Google reader subscriber!

    delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • mrsshukra said:  

    Follower!

    delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Peggy said:  

    Brushing your tongue removes bacteria and freshens your breath
    Thanks
    matternu@aol.com

  • Peggy said:  

    Follow
    matternu@aol.com

  • Peggy said:  

    Email subscriber
    matternu@aol.com

  • Peggy said:  

    Added buttons
    matternu@aol.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Clinically proven to remove up to 95% of plaque!!

    panicxduh@yahoo.com

  • Kristi Price said:  

    What I learned is this -

    The circular Oscillating Head spins around and back to thoroughly clean and polish even between teeth.

    The secondary bristles move side-to-side to scour away plaque and massage along the gumline.

    Together, both heads deliver up to 3700 brush strokes per minute - cleaning up to 70% more plaque in hard-to-reach places than a manual toothbrush.*

    Why this will help me is that I just recently had dental bonding done to my teeth because as a child I was given a cough syrup containing tetracycline that stained my teeth gray permantly. I want to take extra good care of my new teeth and the spinbrush would do that. TY!

  • Kristi Price said:  

    subscribe by google reader

  • Kristi Price said:  

    follow on twitter - jessilynne

  • Kristi Price said:  

    tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3640979475

  • Unknown said:  

    Spin brushes remove more plaque than regular brushes.

  • clynsg said:  

    From the site: The circular Oscillating Head spins around and back to thoroughly clean and polish even between teeth.

    The secondary bristles move side-to-side to scour away plaque and massage along the gumline.

    Together, both heads deliver up to 3700 brush strokes per minute - cleaning up to 70% more plaque in hard-to-reach places than a manual toothbrush.*
    Therefore the Spinbrush provides the benefits of an electric brush at much less cost. This would change my dental routine back to this type of brushing since I have been using a manual since my electric brush died of old age!

    clynsg at yahoo.com

  • clynsg said:  

    Blog follower

    clynsg at yahoo.com

  • Unknown said:  

    daily tweet on 8/30. amsbolda@hotmail.com

    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/3645748485

  • denyse said:  

    The best defense is to remove plaque daily before it has a chance to build up and cause problems. Brushing removes plaque from the large surfaces of the teeth and, if done correctly, just under the gums. Flossing removes plaque between teeth. So you can avoid the effects of plaque if you make sure to clean and brush your teeth thoroughly with the right tools every day.

    denyse_g@hotmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    SpinBrush provides the benefits of an electric toothbrush at a more affordable price!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow you on Twitter and Tweeted! http://twitter.com/her5boys480/status/3648177259

  • Sunnyvale said:  

    This is more affordable and my electric toothbrush just gave out

  • karenmed409 said:  

    following on twitter and tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3651669955

  • Tamara B. said:  

    SpinBrush® ProClean™ with its dual-action, oscillating brush head and bristles remove 70% more plaque in hard-to-reach places than a manual toothbrush.* In fact, 85% of consumers said it worked better than their manual brushes.

  • itsme said:  

    eplace your brush when you have been sick

  • Ann said:  

    The spinbrush removes 75% more plaque than a normal toothbrush. That really makes you think twice!
    Thanks for the fantastic giveaway. I would love to win one of these!

  • Ann said:  

    I'm an email subscriber.
    ann dot guns at mac dot com

  • Tes283 said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/TES283/status/3653168648

  • Stephanie Grant said:  

    Using a toothpaste that contains fluoride — which helps protect teeth from decay — is another thing you can do for great oral care.

    thegrants(at)live(dot)com

  • Stephanie Grant said:  

    I'm a follower
    thegrants(at)live(dot)com

  • Unknown said:  

    brush your tongues!


    Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

    Janna Johnson
    janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
    jannajanna@hotmail.com
    www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

  • ohstac said:  

    The spinbrush removes 70% more plaque than a manual toothbrush. I too have one of the expensive models but hate the cost of replacing the head every few months.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I learned that you should replace your brush after you’ve been sick as residual germs may be lurking.

    Thanks for the giveaway!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow you on twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/sunnyview99/status/3654923520

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow your blog on Google Friend Connect (Sunny View)!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe via email (sunnyview99 at gmail dot com)!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I blogged: http://wut-givz.blogspot.com/2009/08/three-different-directions-spinbrush.html

  • mogrill said:  

    You are supposed to replace your toothbrush after you have been ill. Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • Katie said:  

    I should be replacing my toothbrush every three months. I need to pay better attention!
    katiekarr at gmail dot com

  • karenmed409 said:  

    tweeted: http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3666145197

    karenmed409(at)comcast(dot)net

  • Unknown said:  

    daily tweet on 8/31. amsbolda@hotmail.com

    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/3666458271

  • McKim said:  

    I learned that dental professionals recommend replacing your toothbrush every three months or earlier if the bristles become spread out. I wasn't changing mine that often, so this should make my brushing more effective.

  • My3Sons33 said:  

    I learned that this toothbrush will remove 70% more plaque in hard-to-reach places than a manual toothbrush. I want one!

  • My3Sons33 said:  

    Tweeted http://twitter.com/My3Sons33/status/3668834057

  • My3Sons33 said:  

    I follow your blog publicly.

  • The Wehrungs said:  

    I learned that the spinbrush cleans much better than a regular toothbrush because of its spinning, its doing a lot more work than a manual toothbrush can in less time!

  • annies home said:  

    learned best time to change toothbrush
    shopannies@yahoo.com

  • annies home said:  

    following on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/shopannies/status/3669384779

    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • The Dreamer said:  

    it gets 70% more plaque!

    addeviant006 at gmail dot com

  • Bebemiqui said:  

    I learned that I'm supposed to change brushes every time I'm sick...good to know since I'm on my first cold of the school year!
    bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Kristi Price said:  

    daily tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3679245899

  • julis55 said:  

    And don’t forget to brush your tongue to remove bacteria and freshen your breath.

    I always forget my tongue!

  • Lim said:  

    I never thought about the germs left on the brush after being ill! Now I know!

  • msrodeobrat said:  

    i learned that SpinBrush removes more plaque than ordinary manual toothbrushes

  • clc408 said:  

    I learned that SpinBrush® ProClean™ with its dual-action, oscillating brush head and bristles remove 70% more plaque in hard-to-reach places than a manual toothbrush. I would love to have one!

  • karenmed409 said:  

    tweet: http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3688255682

    karenmed409@comcast.net

  • Unknown said:  

    daiy tweet on 9/1. amsbolda@hotmail.com
    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/3690201508

  • Start To Finish Supplies said:  

    It never occured to me to change out my toothbrush after being sick. It is such a logical thing but I never thought about the fact that there could be germs lurking there.

    katie[at]starttofinishsupplies.com

  • Tes283 said:  

    http://twitter.com/TES283/status/3701349113

    tweet

  • megan said:  

    Brushing your tongue removes bacteria and freshens your breath

  • Kristi Price said:  

    tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3702772954

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    i learned that brushing your tongue removes bacteria and freshens breath - that would help with dental health for sure
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • darlanpaulsmamma said:  

    follow on twitter as lovinmykiddos and tweeted http://twitter.com/lovinmykiddos/status/3710548296
    melissa.barnes76 at yahoo dot com

  • Unknown said:  

    daily tweet on 9/2. amsbolda@hotmail.com

    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/3710712384

  • marthajane said:  

    I learned that you need to replace your toothbrush or brush head anytime you’ve had a cold or have been ill since germs may be lurking among the bristles.

  • karenmed409 said:  

    todays tweet: http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3714174890

  • ehhogan said:  

    Plaque. Your Teeth’s Worst Enemy

    ehhogan at bellsouth.net

  • Kristi Price said:  

    tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3715469790

  • Tes283 said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/TES283/status/3724622969

  • Unknown said:  

    daily tweet on 9/3
    amsbolda@hotmail.com
    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/3733537219

  • karenmed409 said:  

    todays tweet http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3733982469

  • Tes283 said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/TES283/status/3740262857

  • Kristi Price said:  

    daily tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3746549549

  • Anonymous said:  

    This would make a difference in my dental care, but I have a really hard time making a good habit of it : "Daily flossing between teeth is another good way to remove plaque and food particles between teeth and under the gum line, areas where a toothbrush can't reach." *Thanks* for the giveaway!
    blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following on Twitter and Tweeted
    blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following with Google Friend Connect
    blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

  • Anonymous said:  

    Subscribed by reader
    blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

  • Anonymous said:  

    Blogged
    blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

  • Anonymous said:  

    I learned that you should think about replacing your brush after you’ve been sick as residual germs may be lurking. It makes sense, but I never thought to do it before and now will consider making that change. I wonder if just boiling the toothbrush bristles would be okay, or if that would weaken the performance??? Anyway, thank you for the giveaway.

    msurosey@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I am an e-mail subscriber.

    msurosey@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    follower

    msurosey@yahoo.com

  • Unknown said:  

    daily tweet on 9/4. amsbolda@hotmail.com
    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/3756558570

  • karenmed409 said:  

    todays tweet; http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3758515995

    cool way to keep the kids brushing daily!

  • Jenna Z said:  

    Put toothpaste onto brush, insert brush into mouth, THEN turn the brush on!! So you don't have to clean your mirror (and walls and floor) every day!

  • Tes283 said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/TES283/status/3765453625

  • Toystory said:  

    I always wondered when "really" is it time to get a new brush... they say when the brisles are fraying... good tip.

  • Kristi Price said:  

    daily tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3765881604

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following on Twitter and Tweeted
    blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

  • Unknown said:  

    daily tweet on 9/5. amsbolda@hotmail.com
    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/3777381132

  • Tes283 said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/TES283/status/3785015534

  • karenmed409 said:  

    today tweet- http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3785976289

    karenmed409(at)comcast(dot)net

  • Kristi Price said:  

    daily tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3789754991

  • Unknown said:  

    daily tweet on 9/6. amsbolda@hotmail.com
    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/3798829832

  • karenmed409 said:  

    tweet for today http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3801047809

    karenmed409(at)comcast(dot)net

  • Tes283 said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/TES283/status/3801902969

  • Pat said:  

    I learned that I should replace my toothbrush after I've been sick because residual germs may be lurking.
    pkildow at gmail dot com

  • Kristi Price said:  

    daily tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3806755752

  • Shelly Leatham said:  

    Learned: don’t forget to brush your tongue to remove bacteria and freshen your breath

    thanks
    bleatham(at)gmail.com

  • Shelly Leatham said:  

    follow on twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/sleatham1/status/3813491278
    bleatham(at)gmail.com

  • Shelly Leatham said:  

    I follow your blog publicly!
    bleatham(at)gmail.com

  • Shelly Leatham said:  

    email subscriber
    bleatham(at)gmail.com

  • Tammie said:  

    According to information from the Spinbrush Sonic website "85% of consumers said it worked better than their manual brushes." I'm guessing the other 15% must've been doing it wrong or not at all! :)

    mcj4tlj(at)comcast(dot)net

  • Unknown said:  

    daily tweet on 9/7. amsbolda@hotmail.com
    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/3818396959

  • Metal Momma said:  

    the vibrations will help clean my teeth better

  • karenmed409 said:  

    tweet for today- http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3826986438

  • Kristi Price said:  

    daily tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3829797256

  • Daniel M said:  

    i learned you should replace your toothbrush after you’ve been sick as residual germs may be lurking - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

  • Tes283 said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/TES283/status/3831125266

  • Sarah said:  

    The size and shape of the brush head should allow for a comfortable fit in your mouth and easy reach to all areas. does this mean i can't use one of those red kids brushes anymore??!! LOL

  • Sarah said:  

    i tweeted today! http://twitter.com/sadiekate08/status/3834563665

  • Unknown said:  

    daily tweet on 9/8. amsbolda@hotmail.com
    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/3839181047

  • jennem said:  

    After you apply toothpaste onto the bristles, put the head of the brush in your mouth. Then turn on your Spinbrush®. This keeps the toothpaste on the brush and not flying off all over your bathroom.

    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

  • Tes283 said:  

    tweet
    http://twitter.com/TES283/status/3852088325

  • Julie said:  

    I learned that it is so important to replace your toothbrushes if you have been sick.

    My son has this toothbrush and he really likes it

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

  • Kristi Price said:  

    daily tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3853496694

  • Julie said:  

    email subscriber

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

  • Julie said:  

    follow your blog

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

  • DaniLynn said:  

    It's great that it removes up to 70% more plaque in hard-to-reach places than a manual toothbrush.

    Danielle
    danilynn6969[at]gmail[dot]com

  • DaniLynn said:  

    I am following on Twitter: @danilynn6969
    I tweeted here: http://twitter.com/danilynn6969/statuses/3853722298

    Danielle
    danilynn6969[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following on Twitter and Tweeted
    blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

  • Sarah said:  

    i tweeted! http://twitter.com/sadiekate08/status/3857667103

  • Unknown said:  

    daily tweet on 9/9. amsbolda@hotmail.com
    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/3863195983

  • lilbabypug said:  

    I had totally never thought about replacing my toothbrush head after a cold. great tip. I would love to win this.

  • karenmed409 said:  

    tweet for today http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3868000388

    karenmed409@comcast.net

  • idahomom said:  

    brush your tongue I better tell my kids.

  • Kristi Price said:  

    daily tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3875551401

  • dn6511 said:  

    Always remember to brush your tongue too

  • Mimi the kitten said:  

    Basic but important: "The size and shape of the brush head should allow for a comfortable fit in your mouth and easy reach to all areas. The brush should also fit comfortably in your hand so you can maneuver it easily."

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following on Twitter and Tweeted
    blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

  • Tes283 said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/TES283/status/3880365073

  • Anonymous said:  

    It removes more plaque than a regular toothbrush.
    lowville04@yahoo.com

  • chromiumman said:  

    learned that these remove 70% more plaque in hard-to-reach places than a manual toothbrush

  • Anonymous said:  

    I learned that plaque is my teeth's worst enemy.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

  • karenmed409 said:  

    tweet for today- http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/3887818360

  • Unknown said:  

    tweet on 9/10. amsbolda@hotmail.com
    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/3887843111

  • Admin said:  

    I learned to think about replacing your brush after you’ve been sick as residual germs may be lurking.
    dmjitems (at) gmail (dot) com

  • Admin said:  

    I am following your blog on Google connect.
    dmjitems (at) gmail (dot) com

  • Admin said:  

    I am subscribed to your feed via email.
    dmjitems (at) gmail (dot) com

  • Anonymous said:  

    always replace your toothbrush after you have been sick to avoid reoccuring sickness



    cpsnsamples@aol.com

  • arla said:  

    I learned that Dental professionals recommend replacing your toothbrush every three months or earlier if the bristles become spread out. This helps knowing when to replace things so would help my mouth out orally alot.

    lighthousee27{at}gmail.com

  • arla said:  

    Following you on Twitter (id- litehouse27) & I Tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/litehouse27/status/3895823354

  • Kristi Price said:  

    tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3897768725

  • DaniLynn said:  

    tweet: http://twitter.com/danilynn6969/statuses/3901472604

    Danielle
    danilynn6969[at]gmail[dot]com

  • luckylucianie said:  

    If the bristles are frayed don’t hesitate to replace the brush. And think about replacing your brush after you’ve been sick as residual germs may be lurking.

  • Tes283 said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/TES283/status/3903579118

  • lace said:  

    I learned you should replace your toothbrush if you've been sick.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following on Twitter and Tweeted
    blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

  • vividchord said:  

    I learned that cleaning between teeth becomes more difficult when tartar collects above the gum line

  • Mishia said:  

    I learned that Fluoride greatly reduces tooth decay.

  • shelley said:  

    OH my dentist just told me I should get one of these. It isn't in the budget right now though I am REALLY REALLY hoping to win this one - Thanks so much!

  • Unknown said:  

    tweet on 9/11. amsbolda@hotmail.com
    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/3910686695

  • txgrl1502 said:  

    I learned when you sjould replace your toothbrush.

  • Unknown said:  

    Tip I learned:

    And don’t forget to brush your tongue to remove bacteria and freshen your breath!!

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following on Twitter and Tweeted
    blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

  • Pamela S said:  

    It removes more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. Thanks so much!
    pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • Pamela S said:  

    I follow on Google Friend Connect.
    Thanks so much!
    pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • Anonymous said:  

    I was reminded to floss between teeth daily to remove plaque. Also to replace brush heads periodically to rid one of germ-infested tootbrushes.

    michellefuller70@gmail.com

  • Tes283 said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/TES283/status/3915589490

  • Tylerpants said:  

    I learned to replace my toothbrush after being sick as residual germs may be lurking.
    tylerpants(at)gmail.com

  • ~*~lilshuga2001~*~ said:  

    I learned this:
    Your SpinBrush provides the benefits of an electric toothbrush at a more affordable price. Our testing shows SpinBrush removes more plaque than ordinary manual toothbrushes..

    Pretty Cool!

    Hope I wiN!

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    Brush your tongue to remove bacteria and freshen your breath.

    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    http://twitter.com/kngmckellar/status/3917063916

    follow on twitter and tweeted
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    http://kngmckellar-glorias.blogspot.com/2009/09/httpwwwthreedifferentdirectionscom20090_11.html#comments

    blogged
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Using the toothpaste that contains fluoride prevents decay.
    GirlyRemix(at)gmail(dot)com

  • «Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 230   Newer› Newest»

    Leave your response!