These photos are from when Amber was 9 and my sister came with her dog to visit us. We were watching t.v. and Amber decided to put on her dress up clothes and play veterinarian with Tommy. He was such a trooper and put up with all her handling!
LOL Tommy is definitely a patient pup :) How cute
Awww. So cute!!
Dogs are so silly! They'll put up with anything as long as they are getting attention ~~ The vet looks very professional!!!
Cute, cute! What a great Wordless Wednesday!
Cute pics. She will make a good vet someday. Happy WW!
So cute! I added you to my Wordless Wednesday Mister Linky :-)http://thefrugalkennedys.blogspot.com/
That's just too cute! Love the vet scrubs!
Cute! I'm surprised the pup played along so well!
What a fun game! That dog was very cooperative too--amazing!
Too cute! I love the last photo where Tommy is looking at her like "Oh no....now WHAT?!?" What a great imagination!Thanks for stopping by my site today too!Happy WW!
Awe..Thats soo cute
Click thrice to highlight it all
LOL Tommy is definitely a patient pup :) How cute
Awww. So cute!!
Dogs are so silly! They'll put up with anything as long as they are getting attention ~~ The vet looks very professional!!!
Cute, cute! What a great Wordless Wednesday!
Cute pics. She will make a good vet someday.
Happy WW!
So cute! I added you to my Wordless Wednesday Mister Linky :-)
http://thefrugalkennedys.blogspot.com/
That's just too cute! Love the vet scrubs!
Cute! I'm surprised the pup played along so well!
What a fun game! That dog was very cooperative too--amazing!
Too cute! I love the last photo where Tommy is looking at her like "Oh no....now WHAT?!?" What a great imagination!
Thanks for stopping by my site today too!
Happy WW!
Awe..Thats soo cute