, , , , , ,

Busy Body Book Organizer Review & Giveaway

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 Leave a Comment


Personal organization calendars. You name it I've tried it. Small ones, large ones, electronic ones. I have not been completely satisfied with any I have bought until...I was able to review a Busy Body Book Organizer.

I am so happy with my spiral bound organizing calendar I received to review from Busy Body Book. Each two page spread has on the left; space for To Do's and on the right; a five column grid calendar of the week to organize how you please. Five family members? One column for each. Using it to plan homeschool days? Five subjects. Myself, personally... I'm using it for both of the above and more!


* Column 1 - Homeschool planning - since I only have Amber's homeschool planning to do, one grid is enough space (provided I can read my own shorthand lol!)

* Column 2 - Appointments

* Column 3 - Meal Planning - What's for dinner that night. It's easily visible to see the night before what I need to take out of the freezer if anything.

* Column 4 - Blog Planning - I can note in this square future reviews that need to be posted.

* Column 5 - Housekeeping - In this column I am writing in the things I sometimes forget to do like change the baking soda in the fridge, flush the drains etc.

As you can see the possibilities of how you can use this organizational calendar are as endless as they are versatile.

I'm not done yet though! There are pockets in the front and back to store things. A year at a glance in front as well as the current year's holiday dates all in one list. At the back there are tear out note and to do lists along with places you can put important contact information so it is always at the tip of your fingers.

All of that with a very sturdy front and back cover that will stand up to kitchen counters, purses, car seats and gymnasium floors!

I will be looking no more for an organizing calendar, The Busy Body Book Family Organizer is the official organizer for me from this point on.

Please read **About Reviews at the bottom of this page.

I reviewed the January - December format, but if you're looking for a school year format head on over to busybodybook.com to order your August 2009 - August 2010 version now to get your Back To School started out right.

Joan at Busy Body Book is graciously sponsoring a giveaway for a Busy Body Book for one of my readers to win! (Calendar Year or School Year)

To enter (required): Visit Busy Body Book and leave a comment telling me which Busy Body Book Family Organizer format and cover you would choose.

Extra Entries (leave an additional comment for each you are eligible for):

1. Blog about this giveaway linking back to my blog and Busy Body Book.
2. Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway (this can be done daily).
3. Follow my blog publicly.
4. Subscribe to my feed by e-mail or reader.
5. Put my button on your blog.

Giveaway is open to US Residents ages 18+ and ends on July 24, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst.

104 comments »

  • Courtney B said:  

    hmm i like the berry

    vanitizebaby@yahoo.com

  • Courtney B said:  

    i'm following your twitter and here's a tweet

    http://twitter.com/MeandBells/status/2635209845

  • Unknown said:  

    I like the personal and family organizer in berry. amsbolda@hotmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I follow on twitter. and tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com
    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/2635258862

  • Amanda S. said:  

    I'd choose the Aug '09-Aug '10 in Apple. Thanks!

  • Sandra K321 said:  

    I like the school year calendar in berry.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would choose the Personal and Family Organizer in Berry (or Pumpkin.)

    bgcchs@yahoo.com

  • Sandra K321 said:  

    I just subscribed to your feed.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe via email.

    bgcchs@yahoo.com

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    I've gotta give it to ya! I've been looking for the right organizer for my family and THIS IS THE ONE!

    If I don't win it I'm certainly buying it!!!

    Thanks so much for sharing!
    This is the one I would pick...
    August '09-August '10 BusyBodyBooks Academic Organizer: Apple

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    I Tweeted

    http://twitter.com/MommyKennedy/statuses/2637279354

  • george ferris said:  

    I choose the pumpkin.
    george ferris
    littlegeorgie56@yahoo.com

  • george ferris said:  

    I am an e-mail subscriber.
    george ferris
    littlegeorgie56@yahoo.com

  • Shannon Wallace said:  

    Hi there, thanks for this opportunity to win a lovely organizer! I've never seen this specific type before. If I had to choose, I'd pick theThe BusyBodyBook Personal & Family GRID Organizer for Aug '09 - Aug '10 Back to School in apple.

    I follow your blog and subscribed. I'll post a link on my blog as well. Thanks!! jwallace9@gmail.com

  • annies home said:  

    I think the 7 column book looks great
    shopannies@yahoo.com

  • annies home said:  

    tweeted http://twitter.com/shopannies/status/2638549313

    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • annies home said:  

    subscriber
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • Abby said:  

    The family grid one would work for me!

    ajcmeyer At go DOT com

  • Risingsouth said:  

    I would choose the school years in grape.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow you in Google Reader :)

  • Anonymous said:  

    I tweeted it: twitter.com/nikowa

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd get the Aug '09-Aug '10 Grape :) I like the colorful dots

  • Laurie said:  

    I'd get the Jan 2010-Dec2010 Berry book.

    Thank you!
    Laurie
    lauriemac982 at aol dot com

  • Laurie said:  

    Tweeted here: http://twitter.com/Bargain_Hunter_/status/2646947235

    lauriemac982 at aol dot com

  • Laurie said:  

    I follow your blog.

    lauriemac982 at aol dot com

  • Laurie said:  

    I subscribe through google reader.
    lauriemac982 at aol dot com

  • Amy said:  

    I love the grid format and think that the berry cover is beautiful. What a great product -- definitely need this to keep me organized!

    acm211 [at] gmail [dot] com

  • Ms. Anita said:  

    I would probably pick the Busy Body Book Family Organizer in the Academic Year format with Grape as the cover.

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

  • Ms. Anita said:  

    I follow you on Twitter and tweeted about this for 7/15:

    http://twitter.com/HSBSuzanne/status/2652939295

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

  • Ms. Anita said:  

    I follow your blog publicly.

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

  • Ms. Anita said:  

    I subscribe via email

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

  • Ms. Anita said:  

    I have your button on my blog:

    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Suzanne/

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

  • mogrill said:  

    LOVE the school year one in Berry. Thanks for the chance. mogrill@comcast.net

  • Cassie M said:  

    I love the 2010 BusyBodyBook Personal & Family Organizer: Berry! I would give this to my daughter for her first year of high school!
    Cassie
    cjm92995@yahoo.com

  • phxbne said:  

    Aug '09 - Aug '10 Back to School in Apple

  • janetfaye said:  

    I like the 2010 BusyBodyBook
    Jan - Dec Personal & Family Organizer - Berry.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

  • janetfaye said:  

    Subscribed.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

  • janetfaye said:  

    I follow - janetfaye

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

  • kathemc(at)gmail(dot)com said:  

    I love the Aug '09-'10 format in Apple!

  • Joannie said:  

    I love the personal and family grid organzer in berry! Thanks for the chance to win this!
    hi_joan_elliott(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Sellswifey said:  

    I really like the Aug '09-'10 format in Apple. Thanks!

  • ChristyJan said:  

    I think the Personal and Family Organizer would work best for me ~ in Berry

    hawkes(at)citlink.net

  • ChristyJan said:  

    I follow your blog

    hawkes(at)citlink.net

  • ChristyJan said:  

    I'm a subscriber

    hawkes(at)citlink.net

  • Ms. Anita said:  

    I tweeted for 7/16:

    http://twitter.com/HSBSuzanne/status/2672429298

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

  • BrendaLea, the Prpldy said:  

    My choice would be the berry in the calendar year format.

    prpldy (at) comcast dot net

  • BrendaLea, the Prpldy said:  

    I already eagerly follow your blog publicly.

    prpldy@comcast dot net

  • nightowl said:  

    I like the School Year Personal & Family Organizer with the Grape cover.

  • Ms. Anita said:  

    I tweeted for 7/17:

    http://twitter.com/HSBSuzanne/status/2688470396

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

  • Lower Mitten Kitten said:  

    I'd like the 7 column busybodybook undated weekly grid. Thanks.

  • Ms. Anita said:  

    I tweeted for 7/18:

    http://twitter.com/HSBSuzanne/status/2706308395

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

  • Karen said:  

    Berry :)

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love to win the Apple organizer. I have one from a long time ago and now i need another one

    ealges204@bellsouth.net

  • Anonymous said:  

    now following on twitter,vowellcl,
    and tweeted:http://twitter.com/vowellcl/status/2723519381

  • megan said:  

    I like the berry color.

  • Nancye said:  

    I would choose the "The BusyBodyBook Personal & Family GRID Organizer" in the dated format with the Apple pattern.

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

  • Nancye said:  

    I follow your blog

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

  • Nancye said:  

    I subscribe via reader

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

  • Nancye said:  

    I subscribe via email

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

  • Nancye said:  

    I follow you on Twitter and I Tweeted

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

  • Ms. Anita said:  

    I tweeted for 7/19:

    http://twitter.com/HSBSuzanne/status/2731107933

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would love the JAN-DEC 2010 book in berry! Thanks for the giveaway!

    luckymegs1981 AT yahoo DOT com

  • Sara @ Embracing Destiny said:  

    I would love the undated 7 column weekly grid pad.

    Thanks!
    readandlearn@qualityusbornebooks.com

  • Sara @ Embracing Destiny said:  

    I have your button on my blog.

    readandlearn@qualityusbornebooks.com

  • idahomom said:  

    Calendar year in Berry please

  • Ms. Anita said:  

    I tweeted for 7/20:

    http://twitter.com/HSBSuzanne/status/2742001889

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

  • tatertot374 said:  

    I like the JAN-DEC 2010 book in berry.
    Thank you for the chance
    tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

  • Kimberly said:  

    I like the Jan-Dec in Berry. This could replace my regular calander. :)

  • Mary said:  

    I would pick the Jan-Dec 2010 with the berry design.
    Thanks!

  • Ms. Anita said:  

    I tweeted for 7/21:

    http://twitter.com/HSBSuzanne/status/2768987210

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

  • Ms. Anita said:  

    I tweeted for 7/22:

    http://twitter.com/HSBSuzanne/status/2781252451

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

  • Venus Montoya said:  

    Personal & Family organizer in Apple.

  • Molly K said:  

    I would pick the August '09-August '10 BusyBodyBooks Academic Organizer in Apple.

  • Ms. Anita said:  

    I tweeted for 7/23:

    http://twitter.com/HSBSuzanne/status/2799962325

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

  • Unknown said:  

    I would go with the Aug 09 - Aug 10 in grape. I was just thinking I need one soon since school starts up in a few weeks. I also home school my daughter

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would go with the school year format in the grape design!

    Thank you,

    one18fifteen (at) aol (dot) com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    Aug '09-Aug '10 in Apple would be great!

    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    follow your blog as kngmckellar

    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    subscribe to email already

    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Mom Union said:  

    I would choose the August '09-August '10 BusyBodyBooks Academic Organizer: Grape
    dontaskme22@yahoo.com

  • Amanda D. said:  

    I would choose the Grape design. Thanks! macd82 at gmail dot com

  • Courtney said:  

    I'd pick August to August and the Grape cover :) Thanks for the giveaway!

    annasmama0702@gmail.com

  • Courtney said:  

    I follow you on twitter and tweeted:

    http://twitter.com/annasmama0702/status/2816464706

    annasmama0702@gmail.com

  • Ms. Anita said:  

    I tweeted for 7/24:

    http://twitter.com/HSBSuzanne/status/2820363052

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

  • Jen M said:  

    I love the Berry Calendar year! So pretty and so just what I need.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Apple or Berry are great!

  • Bridget3496 said:  

    The Aug 09-Aug 10 apple school year and personal family organizer

  • Xenia said:  

    My favorite is the Jan - Dec in berry.

    Thanks!
    xpsundell at gmail dot com

  • Tylerpants said:  

    My fave is the 2010 BusyBodyBook Personal & Family Organizer: Berry. Thanks!

  • trixx said:  

    The Jan - Dec 2010 Personal & Family Organizer in Berry would be great!

  • masonsgranny59 said:  

    Apple or Berry are great!

  • Renee said:  

    I like the personal and family organizer in apple.

  • cman said:  

    Busy Body Book Family Organizer in the Academic Year format in Apple :)

  • Leave your response!