Winners Winners!

Friday, July 24, 2009 Leave a Comment

Time to announce some more winners from the giveaways here at Three Different Directions.

The Scrunch Bottle Bib was snagged by shopannies.

Rajee was fortunate enough to win the Mouse Hand Warmer.

Tonya walked away with a copy of Summer Daily Brainwork.

The three winners of the yummy Turtle Chex Mix Bars were; clynsg, morethananumber and trixpixel.

ChristyJan, Rebecca Graham, crystalf, mindy and Ardy22 will be reading Off Season sometime in the future.

The Adina's Deck dvds will be watched by Carol EL (who has won on my blog before!) and her grandchildren!

Congratulations to all my winners, I will have some more to announce after I hear back from the winners.

Don't forget to enter the current giveaways going on.

If you've read this far, also comment on this post. I'm curious as to how my readers prefer to enter blog giveaways. Do you prefer to enter in a form like the one I currently have going for the Scenarios for Girls giveaway, or do you prefer to comment on the post? Also if you prefer a form, would you like to put your mailing details in right away so the blog owners can send it to the sponsors as soon as they've pulled your name or do you not want to disclose that information until you know you've won for sure? Just curious as I've seen all those formats up on all kinds of blogs, and want to know what my readers want!

4 comments »

  • Ms. Anita said:  

    Congrats to the winners!

    I prefer leaving a comment on the post to filling out a form, but that's just me. :)

  • ChristyJan said:  

    Thanks so much for the opportunity to win Tammy!

    Congrats to the other winners.

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    Hi! Just stopping in to see what you've been up to!

    I actually like both styles. It kinda depends on the contest.

    First, for the form style. It's good if you have a contest for just one entry per person. Doesn't leave anything for creativity. But that works for the giveaways that you just say hey "I wanna win that!"

    Second, for the comment version. I like it best for the more creative giveaways. Such as the ones with multiple extra entries or the ones that require a creative mandatory entry.

    Sorry. I don't have a straight forward answer~

  • annies home said:  

    we are enjoying the scrunch bottle bib it helps alot

  • Leave your response!