J du J Skincare's Sweet Almond & Pomegranate Shower and Body Scrub

Kathy Ireland's J du J Skincare's Sweet Almond & Pomegranate Shower and Body Scrub is a new find that I was able to try courtesy of J du J Skincare and It's A Glam Thing.
I just love this product. It has so much going for it: the fragrance, the experience while using it, and the end result.
You get a lot of product in the container (the tub ones pictured above). I have never used a scrub quite like this one. The "crystals" are immersed in a moisturizing solution, which makes it easy to apply to your skin.
The results I have had, especially while using it on my dry legs, have been great. My legs are much smoother, and the scent the scrub has, combined with the steam in the shower is wonderful. It feels like a spa experience at home!
One note to mention though; make sure you clean the shower or tub well after using it. I failed to the first time, and the residue the scrub left on the shower floor made it slippery for my husband when he showered next (oops!).
Check out the whole line of Kathy Ireland's J du J Skincare, inspired by the outdoors and cultivated by renowned landscaper Nicholas Walker. If you visit It's A Glam Thing you can enter to win one of five J du J Hydrating Sweet Almond & Pomegranate Body Lotions. (Contest open until 7/31/09)



























They sound pretty nice. I will have to look for them in a store.