, , , ,

Trix Swirls GIVEAWAY

Saturday, July 25, 2009 Leave a Comment

In mid July I was sent a package from MyBlogSpark in order for my family to try the new limited edition Trix Swirls cereal. Amber was pleased to see all the wonderful art goodies inspired by Trix Swirls that they included along with the cereal.

The cereal didn't last long sitting in the cupboard. Um...honestly...I was the first to dip into the box.

It tastes just as good as it looks, and a small victory for parents is won since it is a good source of calcium and vitamin D. The 2 fruity colors in every puff may make you feel like celebrating, but the 0g of saturated fat and the whole grain guarantee General Mills gives will make you celebrate!


Do you want to try and win a box of Trix Swirls along with the art supplies pictured above? Two of my readers will receive one courtesy of MyBlogSpark and General Mills.

To enter: In the spirit of Trix Swirls leave a comment telling me what two favorite things do your children like to swirl together? (Required)

For extra entries: (leave a comment for each eligible entry)

1. Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway, I've made it easy simply click on the retweet button in the corner of this post. (This can be done daily)
2. Subscribe to my feed by reader or e-mail.
3. Follow my blog publicly.
4. Add my button to your blog.
5. Blog about this giveaway linking back to this post.

This giveaway is open to US Residents ages 18+, and will end on August 1, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst.

183 comments »

  • Steph said:  

    I would have to say the two things my kids like to swirl together are dirt and water.

  • mverno said:  

    peanut butter and ice cream
    cookies and ice cream
    mverno@roadrunner.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    My kids swirled ketchup in their peach cobbler the other night. They loved it.

    denise_22315(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I also just subscribed. I really like your blog.

    denise_22315(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Amber said:  

    My kids love to swirl butter and sugar together to make butter sugar sandwiches! It's not very nutritious, but I let them once in a while because it is seriously tasty!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

  • elizabeth p said:  

    My kids like to swirl mayo, ketchup and mustard together to dip their fries into. I am queenesperfect at yahoo.com

  • plhill2000 said:  

    My family likes to swirl peanut butter and jelly together and them put it on bread and crackers.

  • Sherry Gann said:  

    My son swirls are fingerpaints with his fingers and particles floating on mud puddles with sticks. Foodwise, he likes to swirl drops of food coloring in yogurt from time to time. :)

  • Sherry Gann said:  

    I follow your blog. :)

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    My kids like to swirl Slurpee flavors together. It's yucky to us adults but they seem to like it!

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    I tweeted!
    and I follow you on Twitter
    http://twitter.com/MommyKennedy/status/2840877297

  • Tamara B. said:  

    My children love to swirl together different juice mixes,
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I am a subscriber.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I follow.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Risingsouth said:  

    My kids love to mix lemon and chocolate.

    Risingsouth at aol dot com

  • Risingsouth said:  

    I am a subscriber.

    Risingsouth at aol dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Mashed potatoes with corn!
    Elizabeth
    mrsgerbil@hotmail.com

  • Tracysweetangl said:  

    the kids like to mix Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jelly together.

  • valerie2350 said:  

    coffee ice cream and chocolate sauce

  • Sue said:  

    peanut butter and honey.
    Thanks for sharing~

    s.mickelson at gmail dot com

  • justicecw said:  

    Hershey bars and peanut butter! thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

  • justicecw said:  

    I am an email subscriber
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • justicecw said:  

    Tweeted at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/2846603982
    thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

  • justicecw said:  

    I am a blog follower!
    justicecw@hotmail.com

  • Kristy said:  

    Every kid I know swirls milk and chocolate syrup...

    dispatcher_kristy@Hotmail.com

  • cookiert said:  

    My son likes to swirl cinnamon into warm milk and drink it with me while I drink my coffee. It makes him feel grown up!

  • wendy wallach said:  

    marshmallows and chocolate..

    madamerkf at aol dot com

  • throuthehaze said:  

    peanut butter and chocolate
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

  • throuthehaze said:  

    subscribe in google reader
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

  • throuthehaze said:  

    follower
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

  • Luvdaylilies said:  

    Honey into butter for biscuits=)

    Luvdaylilies at bellsouth dot net

  • Luvdaylilies said:  

    I follow your blog=)

    Luvdaylilies at bellsouth dot net

  • Carol EL said:  

    Ice cream and chocolate syrup are the two things that they swirrl together. jelly15301@gmail.com

  • Carol EL said:  

    Yahoo reader subscriber. jelly15301@gmail.com

  • Carol EL said:  

    Blog follower. jelly15301@gmail.com

  • lsfish said:  

    Ketchup and ranch dressing for dip

  • denyse said:  

    They like to swirl yogurt and granola.

    denyse_g@hotmail.com

  • iggysaysno said:  

    We swirl sour cream and guacamole for dipping!

  • Elena said:  

    My kids love to swirl vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup. Thanks for the contest!

  • sweetsue said:  

    My little granddaughter loves to swirl gravy into her mashed potatoes!
    smchester at gmail dot com

  • sweetsue said:  

    I'm a follower.
    smchester at gmail dot com

  • llinda29 said:  

    My grandkids like to swirl peanutbutter and jelly together

  • cstironkat said:  

    Peanut butter and maple syrup swirled together is one of our family's favorites.

    We also like to swirl M&M's into our ice cream.

  • Denise S. said:  

    We love to swirl together ice cream and M&Ms.

  • Anonymous said:  

    brocoli and string cheese, jelly and peanutbutter with bananas

  • Anonymous said:  

    They love to swirl together chocolate syrup and ice cream and also ketchup and mustard.

    hebert024 at aol dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    My boys have to swirl their jelly into their peanut butter on their sandwiches. Thanks for the giveaway.

  • judybrittle said:  

    My grandkids now like my favorite peanut butter and ice cream. It is so good! Thank you!

  • judybrittle said:  

    I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/2864666447

  • debbie78 said:  

    swirling watermelon and whipped cream with finely chopped nuts. Please enter me, thank you

  • 5thaquarian said:  

    I love chili and sour cream swirled in!

  • Anonymous said:  

    My children like to swirl together vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup.

    brandon_ralston@hotmail.com

  • AB Smith said:  

    chocolate sauce/sprinkles and vanilla ice cream swirled would be my boys favorite



    2kidsblogger(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Unknown said:  

    my kids like to swirl ice cream and chocolate sauce together (they're oh so healthy, they are)

  • Unknown said:  

    i'm following your blog

  • Michele said:  

    My children love to swirl together crayons and pencils. Thank you for the giveaway.

  • 3carnations said:  

    My son likes to dip apples in ketchup. :-)

  • 3carnations said:  

    I subscribe to you in bloglines.

  • judybrittle said:  

    7/27 tweet
    http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/2876880776

  • kdkdkd said:  

    My kids love to swirl together paint They also love to swirl together food (or smush it together LOL)

  • mogrill said:  

    Chocolate Chips into Cream of Wheat!! Thanks for the chance. mogrill@comcast.net

  • judybrittle said:  

    7/28 tweet
    http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/2895136891

  • jennem said:  

    Glue and glitter.
    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

  • nightowl said:  

    We like to swirl ice-cream with chocolate syrup together.

  • nightowl said:  

    I subscribe to your newsletter.

  • nightowl said:  

    I follow your blog publicly.

  • paryjeja said:  

    Peanut butter and chocolate syrup for ice cream topping.
    paryjeja at sbcglobal dot net

  • 1993wel said:  

    Different colors of play-doh!! It drives me crazy, because once the colors are together, that's it. White play-doh lasts for about 5 minutes in this house...

  • tatertot374 said:  

    My son loves peanut butter and grape jelly. My daughter loves peanut butter and marshmellow cream.
    Thank you for the chance
    tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

  • judybrittle said:  

    7/29 tweet
    http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/2916109424

  • Lower Mitten Kitten said:  

    Well, I just asked and my 4 yr old wants pizza swirled with chocolate milk - yuckers!

  • ChristyJan said:  

    I cringe even saying this: One of my sons like to dip bacon in our chocolate fountain.

    hawkes(at)citlink.net

  • ChristyJan said:  

    I follow

    hawkes(at)citlink.net

  • judybrittle said:  

    7/30 tweet
    http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/2933205152

  • Nickolay said:  

    They like to swirl Blueberry Syrup and Strawberry Jelly together for their pancakes. Its intense.

    jason(at)allworldautomotive(dot)com

  • Nickolay said:  

    I am a follower

    Nickolay

    jason(at)allworldautomotive(dot)com

  • Mishia said:  

    My son likes to swirl peanut butter and chocolate sauce for his ice cream!

  • Mishia said:  

    I follow your blog.

  • Julie Vineyard said:  

    My kids love swirling these even though they are already swirled!

  • Unknown said:  

    my kids love to swirls strawberry yogurt and chocolate syrup. Gross, huh?

    hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

  • Unknown said:  

    follower on Twitter- ksh123

    tweet- http://twitter.com/ksh123/status/2944400984

  • taylorbagels said:  

    dirt and water.
    electricisland(at)gmail.com

  • heaventrees said:  

    Yogurt and caramel sauce.

  • Anonymous said:  

    They swirl around ice cream and chocolate sauce.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

  • judybrittle said:  

    7/31 tweet
    http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/2953777557

  • Christina said:  

    Christina - xristya@rock.com - Marshmallows and hot chocolate!

  • wendy wallach said:  

    white milk and chocolate milk are the two things my daughter likes to swirl together.

    madamerkf at aol dot com

  • techyone said:  

    peanut butter and powdered sugar

    techyone at gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Pina Colada and Banana!

  • jeanine said:  

    my kids like to swirl together vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. neenee838@yahoo.com

  • jeanine said:  

    i subscribe via email neenee838@yahoo.com

  • Pamela S said:  

    Chocolate and marshmallow fluff!!

    Thanks!
    pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • Pamela S said:  

    I follow!

    Thanks!
    pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • Molly C. said:  

    Chocolate syrup & ice cream

  • Melanie said:  

    Hmm, I'd have to say Icee Flavors.



    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

  • Brooke said:  

    Currently, milk and chocolate

  • Screw Lucy said:  

    peanut butter and jelly on crackers

  • Unknown said:  

    Peanut butter and ice cream

  • Unknown said:  

    http://twitter.com/Jammie79/status/3066059265 tweeted

  • Unknown said:  

    Ian likes to swirl together pudding and pb&j.

  • Unknown said:  

    Follow & Tweet http://twitter.com/dddiva/status/3069138028

  • Unknown said:  

    Sub via Google Reader

  • Unknown said:  

    I have added your button http://myloonyverse.com

  • rbailey1958 said:  

    Hershey's chocolate bar and peanut butter
    pkbiley@charter.net

  • rbailey1958 said:  

    Blog follower
    pkbailey@charter.net

  • pat jasmin said:  

    MASHED POTATOES AND PEAS SWIRLED TOGHTER

  • Nanette said:  

    We like honey and peanutbutter.

  • Anonymous said:  

    my granddaughter loves to swirl m&ms and ice cream. garrettsambo@aol.com

  • aredfern@insightbb.com said:  

    my daughter likes to mix whatever i am drinking with water. She thinks it is hilarious to trick mommy.
    Thanks for the giveaway

  • Charity S said:  

    My son loves to swirl ice cream and caramel sauce together.

    Thanks

    charisscharity [at] yahoo [dot] com

  • Charity S said:  

    I subscribe to your feed.

  • Lisa G. said:  

    My son loves to swirl mayonaise and mustard together before putting it on any of his sandwiches.
    Thanks!
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

  • Charity S said:  

    I follow on twitter and tweeted.

    http://twitter.com/ccboobooy/status/3072602409

  • Becky said:  

    My kids like to swirl peanut butter and jelly together

  • Lisa G. said:  

    I'm following you on Twitter user lisalmg and Tweeted this giveaway! http://twitter.com/lisalmg/status/3072960762
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

  • Candie L said:  

    My children like to swirl chocolate syrup and ice cream together. Thank you.

    candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Candie L said:  

    I am a subscriber. Thank you.

    candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Lisa G. said:  

    I'm an email subscriber too. Thanks!
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    1. Peanut butter and jelly

    2. Ice cream and toppings like chocolate syrup and marshmallow creme

  • judybrittle said:  

    8/1 tweet
    http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/3073641453

  • trixx said:  

    It sounds weird, but Nutella and butter swirled together on toast is delicious!

  • trixx said:  

    I'm an email subscriber

  • Sonya said:  

    Chocolate and marshmallow!

  • Tylerpants said:  

    We like to swirl in fruits into our ice cream. It's a good way to sneak in some wholesome foods!

  • Tylerpants said:  

    I'm an email subscriber

  • Unknown said:  

    M&Ms and coffee ice cream.

  • Sarah Z said:  

    My daughter - caramel and chocolate!
    Thanks
    Sarah
    believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com

  • Justine Pierson said:  

    My children love to swirl together cupcake batters!

    justine417@comcast.net

  • Justine said:  

    I am following you on twitter and i tweeted the giveaway, thanks a million for the retweet post, that is awesome!!

    http://twitter.com/ShesAnAngel417/status/3075665929

  • Justine said:  

    I subscribed via email!

    justine417@comcast.net

  • Gina said:  

    Two favorite things my children like to swirl together...Different colors of paint, and mud and water ICK!

  • Gina said:  

    I follow you on twitter and made a tweet: http://twitter.com/wrestlingaddict/status/3076318126

  • Gina said:  

    I follow you blog (Gina)

  • Gina said:  

    I subscribe via google reader

  • Liz Mays said:  

    Chocolate and milk!
    doot65[at]comcast{dot}net

  • Maja said:  

    dirt,rocks and water

  • Anonymous said:  

    swirl yogurt&fruit in it
    kids love it!

    ahdrad2932(at)msn(dot)com

  • John Deal said:  

    Ice cream and chocolate syrup AztecFeller@aol.com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    Mustard and mayonnaise.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I follow you on twitter and I tweeted.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com
    http://twitter.com/ncschools/status/3079559855

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I follow your blog.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I'm a subscriber.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • bev said:  

    We like to swirl marshmellow fluff and peanut butter together. Cute giveaway. Thanks for having it!

  • kylie8cake said:  

    Slurpee flavors!


    kylie8cake(at)gmail(dot)com

  • kylie8cake said:  

    i am a follower


    kylie8cake(at)gmail(dot)com

  • dvice12 said:  

    They like to swirl chocolate and caramel

  • cman said:  

    Milk and chocolate syrup :)

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    vANNILA iCE CREAM & HOT FUDGE!

    ZESTYWONDERLAND@GMAIL.COM

  • Donna said:  

    peanut butter and chocolate.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    subscriber
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    follower
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    sprinkles and yogurt

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    Follow and tweet:Swtlilchick
    http://twitter.com/Swtlilchick/status/3081811064


    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    I am a subscriber

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    Following your blog

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Leave your response!