, , , ,

Natura World Review & Giveaway - Because You Deserve A Better Night's Sleep!

Saturday, June 20, 2009 Leave a Comment


Today for June's Saturday Sleep Month post I'm going to be giving you a review and a chance to win!

About a month ago I had the opportunity to receive and then take my time to review products from Natura World. Natura World is a company that is committed to giving their customers products that allow them to Sleep Well For Life.

If you want to feel like you have a new bed, the items at Natura World can deliver that for you.

We got to test drive four products of the many that Natura World sells, so read on to find out how we've been sleeping using them.

The first item I'll touch on is the Fitted Washable Mattress Pad. We put this on Amber's bed when it arrived. The mattress pad she had on her bed up to that point was a cheap-o one that had actually been on our bed for many years prior to that. It was definitely more of "clean" barrier than anything else so if she got sick the mattress would not get soiled.


The Fitted Mattress Pad is filled with 6oz/yd² machine washable Natura Smart Wash Wool™. This easy-care version of their fitted mattress pad features the same moisture-free, temperature controlled barrier that repels common allergens. The white cotton sateen cover has a fully elasticized cotton percale skirt that fits mattresses up to 12 inch in height.

This was the easiest mattress pad I've ever put on a bed. It's generous dimensions allowed me to put it on the mattress without a struggle, but it still fits snug and hugs the mattress the way it should. I have not had to wash it yet, but that is a huge perk to me, especially since my daughter is known for getting sick in her sleep, and has in the past frequently. Compared to the other mattress pad that was on there, it has firmed up the bed for sleeping yet is still comfortable. When I asked Amber what she thought, she said it was soft, but didn't really notice any difference in her sleep. I however have. Since the Natura World mattress pad has been on her bed, she has consistently slept an hour or two more longer each night than she used to. I don't know if it's the temperature control or the feel of it, but regardless this mom is glad her moody and growing teenager is getting more sleep each night!

We also got to try out the Classic Summer Weight Comforter. The Classic Summer comforter is a light weight comforter perfect for summer sleeping or tropical climates. Filled with 6oz/yd² Natura Smart Wool™ to help regulate body temperature throughout the night, the summer weight comforter provides just the right amount of warmth without overheating. Natura Smart Wool also wicks away excess moisture, creating a fresh, dry sleep environment that repels common allergens. The soft, unbleached 100% cotton cover is quilted to the fill to eliminate shifting, clumping and hollow spots.


Okay I know what you're thinking. Wool in summer? Are you crazy? Actually I had the same perception at first. We have a winter comforter that is made from wool that Hubby has had since before we were married. I love it in winter, but it is very heavy and we could not use it in summer, in our second story room it was just too warm.

The Summer Weight Comforter from Natura World is so great. It truly does regulate the body temperature, and there has been no sweating while we have used it this past month (and we keep our place quite warm even with the air on, about 77 degrees that would be 27 degrees for you metric folks!)


The product that we got to try that I LOVE LOVE are the Perfect Pillows. The Perfect Pillow's dual-sided core allows you to choose your own comfort and support level with just a simple flip of the pillow! This unique 2-in-1 pillow features contouring, resilient Talalay latex on one side and gentle cushioning memory foam on the other. Combined, this dual core provides one-of-a-kind head and neck support to encourage proper spinal alignment and restful sleep.


I am completely in love with this pillow. You may not know my history of pillows, let's just say I change pillows as often as I change socks. My closet is full of different types of pillows because bi-weekly I decide I no longer like the one on my bed and will switch it out for a different one. I've gone from feather, to synthetic to memory foam and back again, and am forever trying to find one that I can sleep with. I have used the Perfect Pillow for a whole month, without once wanting to grab a different one.

The cover features two different, but equally plush and luxurious, velour fabrics, the cover can be switched around to match with whichever side of the dual core you prefer. Cover removes for easy cleaning. I have not felt the need to put a pillowcase on mine, I love the feel of both sides of the cover, one is almost like a really soft towel, and the other is like a minky blanket. I have kept a traditional pillowcase on Hubby's because he drools and sometimes gets nosebleeds at night!

I am also happy with the Re•Groove•N8™ Aromatherapy Spray. Re•Groove•N8™ with the relaxing scents of green tea and aloe. Spritz a room. Spray your body. Mist a pillow. Then inhale its calming essence and feel your body immediately relax. It is very nice. I have been seen spritzing it on myself just because in the middle of the day too, it does have a relaxing quality to it.

I really like all the products that were sent for us to review.

To some the prices of the products may seem really high, but honestly you cannot put a price on a good night's sleep. When I think of all the money I've spent on the numerous pillows (that will now be only used for pillow fights) I could have easily bought the Perfect Pillow and been satisfied with my purchase the first time. I've found over the years there are certain things you don't skimp on when it comes to quality and price, and bedding is one of them.


I certainly know that it will no longer be hard to come home after our cruises, because I'll be anxiously awaiting my own bed at home and the bedding that is on it!


Please read **About Reviews at the bottom of this page.

Love what you see but can't wait to win? Natura World has provided a promo code for my readers For every person who comes to their site and makes a purchase, they’ll include an 8oz aromatherapy spray at no charge ($15.00 value). All you need to do is include the promo code at time of purchase: “NaturaPillow”

They have also generously sponsored a giveaway for you all! One random commenter will win two perfect pillows!! That's a value of $240.00!!

To enter this giveaway visit Natura World and look around come back and comment on another product that you would love to have on a bed in your home(other than the Washable Mattress Pad, Summer Weight Comforter, Perfect Pillow or Re•Groove•N8™ Aromatherapy Spray). The above must be done first in order to gain extra entries. For more entries (leave a separate comment for each one) you can:

1. Become a Fan of Natura World on Facebook
2. Follow me and Natura World on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway leave your user name and the link to your tweet (you can do this daily)
3. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link back to my site and Natura World
4. Subscribe to my feed via e-mail or reader
5. Follow my blog publicly
6. Add my blog to your blog roll
7. Add my button to your blog

This giveaway will end on June 30, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. It is open to Canadian and U.S. residents ages 18+. The winner will have 72 hours to reply to the winning e-mail or another winner will be chosen.

325 comments »

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 325   Newer›   Newest»
  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd love to have the Snuggletop Pet Bed for my spoiled cat!

    Kim
    turtles8861(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Erica C. said:  

    the snuggletop memory foam seems so comfy! thanks...I love love love pillows and these look great!

  • mverno said:  

    love to have the Organic Cloud Pillow mverno@roadrunner.com

  • pamelarm said:  

    I would like the Tranquil mattress; sounds divine!

  • noelle25 said:  

    I would love the Mirror memory foam mattress. I work nights and never seem to sleep well. This would probably help.

  • mickeyfan said:  

    I would love to try the Lavender pillow!

  • mar said:  

    I would love to have the Bali Air Bed on my bed!

  • mlswin@neo.rr.com said:  

    The organic cloud pillow would be great also

  • Jennifer said:  

    In a perfect world I would be able to afford the NaturaFlex adjustable bed. I contort myself into all sorts of weird postions in my sleep and I so wish I had an adjustable bed so I could stop that.

    JBirch85[at]aol.com

  • Jennifer said:  

    I became a fan of Natura World on Facebook.

    JBirch85[at]aol.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like The Classic All Seasons comforter! Perfect for my family. Thank you. tamaraellisa@yahoo.com

  • Annie1 said:  

    The Dual Slat System looks fabulous as I suffer from back pain when I sleep!


    Thanks



    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Annie1 said:  

    I'm a Facebook Fan of Natura

    (Anne Taylor, anne_c_taylor@hotmail.com, annectaylor1 (user name) )


    Thanks


    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Annie1 said:  

    I follow you both on Twitter

    greeeneyedwhwom


    Tweeted

    http://twitter.com/greeeneyedwhwom/status/2254542758

    Thanks


    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Annie1 said:  

    Subscribe via email and Google Reader!


    Thanks


    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Annie1 said:  

    I follow your blog!



    Thanks



    nancyrobster@gmail.com
    (in Canada)

  • Anonymous said:  

    "organic cloud pillow"

    brandon_ralston@hotmail.com

  • Amanda S. said:  

    I'd love the organic sheet set!

    amandasandico at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd be interested in the Pet Bed for my cats, Snookums, Gandolf and Princess Emily
    writer61@yahoo.com

  • Courtney B said:  

    i want the memory foam matresss! :) vanitizebaby@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd really like to have the Snuggletop™ Memory Foam Topper to make my mattress more comfortable....

  • Theresa said:  

    My bed needs the Aloe Mattress Topper!

  • plhill2000 said:  

    I would love the Natura Organic Comforter.

  • george ferris said:  

    I would like to have Latex Memory Foam Toppers.
    george ferris
    littlegeorgie56@yahoo.com

  • george ferris said:  

    I am a subscriber.
    george ferris
    littlegeorgie56@yahoo.com

  • Abby said:  

    I love the little pet mattress!

    ajcmeyer AT go DOT com

  • Eddie said:  

    I would love to try the Lavender pillow!

    erind35(at)yahoo(dot)ca

  • Dixie said:  

    I'd love to have one of their organic comforters for my bed.

    southrngal(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Dixie said:  

    I subscribed by email.
    southrngal(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Dixie said:  

    Follower.
    southrngal(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Dixie said:  

    I grabbed your button.
    http://dixie-afewofmyfavoritethings.blogspot.com/

    southrngal(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Amanda said:  

    I would like the Silk Comforter.

  • Dixie said:  

    You're on my fabulous blogroll!
    http://dixie-afewofmyfavoritethings.blogspot.com/
    southrngal(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    i just subscribed on email.......this would be a great prize, thank you.

    Erin
    eescheffer@msn.com

  • peg42 said:  

    I love these pillows! Another item that I would love is the Natura Pedic™ Premium Toppers. These items together would sure help me get a great night of sleep.
    Thanks so much for this giveaway.

  • peg42 said:  

    I'm a subscriber.
    Thanks again.

  • Belinda M said:  

    I would love the Snuggletop Pet Beds

    "Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
    CoolCanucks.ca"

  • Belinda M said:  

    I follow

    "Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
    CoolCanucks.ca"

  • Belinda M said:  

    I am an email subscriber

    "Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Fun:
    CoolCanucks.ca"

  • jennandrob said:  

    snuggletop memory foam would be my pick!

    my_magpie8@yahoo.com

  • taylorbagels said:  

    I would really love a Sound machine. I use a radio now to go to sleep by but this sound machine would be much better I think.
    electricisland(at)gmail.com

  • taylorbagels said:  

    Following you both on Twitter (id- electricisland) & a Tweet!

    https://twitter.com/electricisland/status/2258307595

  • taylorbagels said:  

    Subscriber! electricisland(at)gmail.com

  • taylorbagels said:  

    Following your blog publicly. electricisland[at]gmail.com

  • taylorbagels said:  

    got your button http://electriccislandd.blogspot.com/

    electricisland(at)gmail.com

  • Mysharona said:  

    I'd like the Bali Air Bed

  • ky2here said:  

    I'd love to try the Aloe Mattress Topper.

  • Stephanie said:  

    Cloud Plus Pillow looks fantastic too!
    tvollowitz at aol dot com

  • Mommy 2 Bears said:  

    I would get the Summit Mattress for the temperature control.

  • Sd said:  

    The Mirror memory foam mattress sounds super comfy

  • tatertot374 said:  

    I would love to win. I like the Natura Pedic™ Premium Toppers
    Thank you for the chance
    tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

  • js22 said:  

    I love the Classic All Seasons comforter.

    Thanks for the giveaway!
    email in blogger profile.

  • js22 said:  

    I Follow you and Natura World on Twitter and tweeted about this giveaway .
    http://twitter.com/js22222222/status/2260406533

    js22222222
    email in blogger profile.

  • js22 said:  

    I follow your blog on blogger.
    email in blogger profile.

  • randio said:  

    I would love to have a Classic Crib Mattress for my first grandchild due in January!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would love the Pet Bed. Now...how can I get my cats to actually sleep in one spot.

    patricjames@hotmail.com

  • yvette said:  

    the per bed for my two dogs
    ycashmere@gmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    My dog would love the snuggle top pet bed!

    Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

    Janna Johnson
    janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
    jannajanna@hotmail.com
    www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

  • janetfaye said:  

    I like the Cotton Filled Comforter.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

  • janetfaye said:  

    Natura World Facebook Fan -
    http://www.facebook.com/janetfaye

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

  • janetfaye said:  

    I follow you and Natura World on Twitter and I sent a tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/2262507942

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

  • janetfaye said:  

    Subscribed.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

  • janetfaye said:  

    I follow.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

  • janetfaye said:  

    I blogged:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/2009/06/three-different-directions-natura-world.html

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

  • Unknown said:  

    id love the ultimate latex topper for my bed. The mattress should have went to the mattress graveyard in the sky YEARS ago so I could really use a topper.

    Those pillows sound amazing. I have neck problems and my current pillow isnt helping.

    ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Unknown said:  

    i follow.

    ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Unknown said:  

    i subscribe to the feed.

    ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Sbot said:  

    The lavender pillow would be nice!

  • clynsg said:  

    The Snuggletop Memory Foam Topper is an intriguing idea--never thought of wool as part of a mattress cover.

    clynsg at yahoo.com

  • clynsg said:  

    Blog follower

    clynsg at yahoo.com

  • clc408 said:  

    I like the Organic Comfort Topper. Thanks for the chance.

  • sweepmom said:  

    I would like to try the Ultimate Memory Foam Topper.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd like to have the Wool on Top Bedding for winter.
    traymona[at]aol.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd love the Snuggletop Pet Bed.
    alicia75136@yahoo.com

  • Alice said:  

    Snuggletop Pet Beds

  • Sharon Harmon said:  

    I would LOVE the Duvet Mate!! Thank you for the contest!
    txgigggles@yahoo.com

  • Jen lleras said:  

    I would love to try their matress pad! mine doesn't work well anymore its so old!

    jennifer.lleras@gmail.com

  • scarlette10 said:  

    I would like as well a memory foam pillow
    scarlettestoltzfus@hotmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the Natura flex bed. Thank you.

    msurosey@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I think the dual slat system would help my back. It would be great to have. My real preference would be the mattress pad but I'm not allowed to choose that. The one I have bunches up in spots and I don't think yours would.

  • hbbs55 said:  

    The lavender pillow sounds wonderful!

  • julis55 said:  

    organic cloud pillow

  • Jennireesa/Jennifer W. said:  

    I would love to have the Sensation Mattress.

  • Marcia said:  

    I found a Silk Comforter with a cotton/silk cover that I would love to have on my bed. At $517.50 it is more than I would spend, but I can dream, can't I?

  • llinda29 said:  

    I want NaturLatex™ Premium Toppers

  • My Heart Blogged said:  

    I would love the sensation matress

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love the Snuggletop Pet Bed for Hecubus the crazy cat.

    oldnehamkin at yahoo dot com

  • Sunnyvale said:  

    the adjustable bed looks great

  • Elkaye said:  

    The memory foam toppers look great!

    elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Elkaye said:  

    I subscribe via reader.


    elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Elkaye said:  

    I follow your blog.

    elkaye[at]gmail[dot]com

  • oceanrena said:  

    I would love to have the Bali Air Bed on my bed!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the Cotton Filled Comforter.

    adr1001025[at]msn.com

  • Amy L said:  

    I'd like to have a Memory Foam Natura Pedic™ Premium Topper on my bed. I have fibromyalgia, which makes it difficult for me to sleep comfortably, and I wake up with aches & pains. It sounds like this could help.

  • Amy L said:  

    I'm subscribed to your blog in Google Reader

  • greyswanprincess@yahoo.com said:  

    i very much want the kindersoft 3 peice set. my little angel sleeps with me now because she cant stay asleep in her crib.

    the pillows sound amazing! my husband and i fight over our pillows now and it would be awsome not to.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would like the organic cloud pillow. Looks very nice

    jmcharries@cox.net

  • Anonymous said:  

    I am following you on twitter under the name JCHARRIES

    jmcharries@cox.net

  • Joannie said:  

    Those pillows sound wonderful for sweet dreams!! Another article I found on the website that I'd like is the Natura Pedic Premiun Topper for the bed.
    hi_joan_elliott(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • barbara said:  

    I'd love the Reflection Mattress 10

  • barbara said:  

    I'm following both of you on Twitter and I tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/bsw529/status/2270954304

  • barbara said:  

    I'm following your blog.

  • The Merry Death said:  

    I'd like to try the Organic Cloud Pillow.
    meredycat*lycos*com

  • The Merry Death said:  

    follower.
    meredycat*lycos*com

  • The Merry Death said:  

    I'm a fan on FB.
    meredycat*lycos*com

  • The Merry Death said:  

    follower.
    meredycat*lycos*com

  • J. Cannon said:  

    I'd love to have the organic cloud pillow.

  • Unknown said:  

    I like the Snuggletop Pet Beds

  • Sue said:  

    I would love to have the Natura's Organic comforter.

  • OlyveOyl said:  

    While visiting a friend in a nursing center I found that a patient had a bed similar to the State -of-the-art adjustable base show in the picture. I wonder if they are as comfortable as they advertise. I would like to have something that would flow to my body, like a memory foam, but I toss and turn so much I don't know if anything could keep up with me.

  • Colengal said:  

    I would love the organic sheet set. nothing like going to bed with a truly clear conscience!

  • Anonymous said:  

    love the bali air bed!

    autumn398 @ yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would love the The Baby Natura Crib Collection for my grandson who lives with me. The stuff that it is made of helps the baby sleep longer and fights off allergy's--what a great help this would be! I love this contest.Thanks, A.Anderson
    andersonann48@yahoo.com

  • Pamela S said:  

    I'd like to try the "Elements Mattress" with memory foam.

    Thanks!
    pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • Pamela S said:  

    I just signed up to follow your blog.

    Thanks!
    pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • Shannon said:  

    I think the memory foam mattress topper would be great to have!

    shannon dot uva at gmail dot come

  • jeanine said:  

    neenee838@yahoo.com i would like to try the classic crib mattress on my baby's crib.

  • jeanine said:  

    neenee838@yahoo.com i subscribe via email.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I really need the Sensation Mattress for a better night's sleep

    gmerrell@cox.net

  • Unknown said:  

    I would also love to try the Esprit (Formerly Eclipse) Mattress looks very comfy. amsbolda@hotmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    facebook fan of natura world. amy bolda pugmire. amsbolda@hotmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I follow u both on twitter and tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com
    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/2283727267

  • nfmgirl said:  

    I'd like the Comfort Plus Topper

    nfmgirl AT gmail DOT com

  • debiwelbon said:  

    I think I would like the try the tranquil mattress

  • mogrill said:  

    LOVE the Snuggle Top Pet Bed!! Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • gatorfanaticalex said:  

    The tranquil mattress sounds devine. The pet mattresses are neat to.

  • Malaika said:  

    I want the memory foam matresss, to go with the pillows, if I win´em!

    laikilu@yahoo.com

  • throuthehaze said:  

    I like the the organic sheet set

  • throuthehaze said:  

    subscribe in google reader

  • Michele P. said:  

    I would love the Classic Crib Mattress for my new grandson!

    micaela6955 at msn dot com

  • Michele P. said:  

    Natura FB Fan Michele Pineda

    micaela6955 at msn dot com

  • Michele P. said:  

    blog follower!

    micaela6955 at msn dot com

  • Della said:  

    I would choose two full size latex memory foam toppers for our boat..agolden1998@aol.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would love to have the Bali Air Bed on my new bed, needs some softness

  • Unknown said:  

    I work two jobs so I am always on the go. Sleep is precious and I need it to be as restful as possible. I think the sound machine would help me elimiate all the extra time it takes me to unwind after a long day. Instead of tossing and turing and trying to relax it could help me get ready to fall asleep right when I lay down!

  • fidget said:  

    Id love to have the classic crib mattress. Im always so worried about teeny ones laying in chemical laden plastic wrapped mattresses

    fidgetblogs at gmail dot com

  • Angela Tyler said:  

    I want to try the Classic Summer Natura Smart Wool Bedding. atboop2@yahoo.com

  • Huguette En said:  

    The Solace Mattress sounds nice

  • Lori said:  

    I wish, I wish, I WISH I could drop four grand on the Cal King Sensation Mattress, but alas, we'll keep the hand me down for as long as we can. Perhaps new pillows would help our back problems?
    lkziegler[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Jessilyn82 said:  

    The Organic Cloud Pillow looks so comfortable!

  • Jessilyn82 said:  

    I follow you both on twitter and tweeted https://twitter.com/Jessilyn82/status/2303356931

  • DG said:  

    the Aloe Mattress Topper seems great!

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Huguette En said:  

    https://twitter.com/henglish/status/2304166569
    following both (henglish)

  • Sylvia said:  

    I liked the Natura’s Organic Wool Comforter
    sylviawhit@gmail.com

  • jackie1501@frontiernet.net said:  

    the aloe comforter looks great, what an interesting concept!

  • Unknown said:  

    I like the Organic Cloud Pillow

  • Tina12312 said:  

    Their Ultimate Memory Foam Topper looks to comfortable! Thank you!

  • Tina12312 said:  

    I'm a fan of Natura World on facebook.

  • Tina12312 said:  

    I'm following you and Natura World on Twitter and I tweeted http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/2314074899

    thank you!

  • Robyn Wright of Robyn's Online World said:  

    I think the Ultimate Latex Topper would be perfect for our sofa sleeper. It is nice and thin it seems so it wouldn't be too bulky, but it would give more comfort.

  • danosor said:  

    I would love to have the Memory Foam Mattress on our bed.

    linmoe@sympatico.ca

  • Robyn Wright of Robyn's Online World said:  

    I also am following you both on twitter and sent a tweet: http://twitter.com/RobynsWorld/statuses/2315478037

  • LittleEagle said:  

    I would also get the

    NaturLatex™ Premium Toppers

  • Linda said:  

    I'd like the Silk Comforter to put on my bed.

  • kathy55439 said:  

    I would love to try the Organic Cloud Pillow

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would love the aloe comforter.

    samsakara@twcny.rr.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would really love to try the Snuggletop Memory Foam Topper! I would be in heaven, :)

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe

  • Gabriel S-J. said:  

    I like the Bali Air Bed.

  • Trish said:  

    omg! Snuggletop Pet Bed is so awesome! and neat!!

  • Anonymous said:  

    Their The Classic Summer comforter sounds perfect for those warmer nights. thanks for the great giveaway.

  • Smooshy said:  

    i like the cotton filled comforter!

  • sweetsue said:  

    The Chinook Sleep System air bed sounds wonderful for guests!smchester at gmail dot com

  • sweetsue said:  

    I am following on Blogger.
    smchester at gmail dot com

  • AB Smith said:  

    Classic All Seasons comforter! Perfect for my family

    I'd love to win this prize, thanks for sponsoring this.

    2kidsblogger(at)gmail(dot)com

  • AB Smith said:  

    Following blog publicly

    osufanz

  • Barbara said:  

    I'd like the classic crib mattress, both for my benefit and the baby's!

  • Ascending Butterfly said:  

    I am a raging insomniac and now add to that a blogger, LOL, maybe insomnia comes with the territory, but I'd love to try the Natura Flex Adjustable Mattress, then I could easily blog in bed, LOL! If you get a chance, come to my blog and enter the Fourth of July Giveaway! http://ascendingbutterfly.blogspot.com/

  • lace said:  

    I'd love to have the organic crib sheets for the girls.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Oh man the Lavender Pillow sounds like its straight out of heaven, I can't imagine how great that smells. Its amazing also that it repels allergens and bacteria. Thanks for the giveaway!

    luckymegs1981 AT yahoo DOT com

  • Carol EL said:  

    The Ultimate Latex Topper is my choice. Ultimate Latex Topper

  • Carol EL said:  

    Yahoo reader RSS subscriber. Ultimate Latex Topper

  • Carol EL said:  

    Blog follower. Ultimate Latex Topper

  • justicecw said:  

    All the pillows sound great...especially the organic cloud one. Thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

  • justicecw said:  

    I became a Natura World fan on facebook (Christine Wember) Thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

  • justicecw said:  

    I am following you both on twitter username is justicecw and I tweeted at https://twitter.com/justicecw/status/2346454852
    thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would like to try the Select pillow. The DH has the Aloe Dream Mates and loves them, but they are just too big for me. Perhaps this will work better! Thanks! thebubbledies(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow your blog. Thanks! thebubbledies(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Unknown said:  

    I would looovve a Natura Pedic Premium mattress Topper!

    wiredalive at hotmail dot com

  • kathrynheilbrunn said:  

    The Snuggletop™ Memory Foam Topper looks so comfy. (And I'm totally with you on the pillows - I'm a freak about mine! If my specific pillow accidentally gets mixed up with the others I can tell the difference.)

  • kathrynheilbrunn said:  

    I became a fan on Facebook.

  • Kim F said:  

    I need a new summer robe so I would pick the waffle robe made of 70% bamboo and 30% cotton.

  • Unknown said:  

    The Briza Airbed looks super! Thanks!

    sherri419 at gmail dot com

  • Lorri S said:  

    The Organic Cloud Pillow sounds nice :)

  • Aisling said:  

    The Snuggletop™ Memory Foam Topper sounds wonderful, with its Natura Wool on Top™ cover and Natura Pedic Memory Foam core.

  • shivaeb1 said:  

    The memory foam looks very comfortable

  • jennem said:  

    I'd like to have the Dream Travel Pillow.
    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

  • «Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 325   Newer› Newest»

    Leave your response!