, , , ,

Fabulous Gift that Takes the Cake: Cookie Pots Review

Friday, March 20, 2009 Leave a Comment

If something smells or looks like candy , cookies or cake, or better yet icing or chocolate, people are automatically drawn to it. So when I saw the Cookie Pots website a couple of weeks ago, I asked if I could do a review of them. Why? Because I'm always on the lookout for a unique gift to send (I admit, if I send something to someone I want my gift to be memorable), especially if it's to someone who is out of state. And I bet you are too.

They generously sent me this two tiered Fun Candy Bar Cake.
This cake will definitely start any party where it's delivered. It's covered full of fun size treats like Reese's Fast Break, Baby Ruth and Hershey, just to name a few. The candy is secured well enough that it doesn't come off in transit, but is easy to pull off to grab a sweet treat. I was thinking that this would make a great centerpiece.

It came wrapped so festively, i almost just wanted to leave it like that. The two other people in my home quickly made me take a picture of it though so they I could open it.

There are so many other great gifts available at Cookie Pots. As their name implies, they have Cookie Pots, which you could send for birthdays, housewarmings, graduations, thank yous, new babies and my personal favorite, for when you're in the doghouse. These are great for a Get Well Delivery too! And if you have a Sports Fan in your life, you must check out the fun team pots they have.


One of the things I really liked about Cookie Pots, is that I got notification all along the way as to the shipment. It's nice when you are sending a package through the mail to know that it has arrived. Cookie Pots shipping process let me know when it was shipped out, and when the carrier came to deliver it. Delivery all across the United States is available also, so no matter which state your in, or where your recipient is, Cookie Pots can get a package to them.

There are two other things that I appreciated about Cookie Pots. One is that they have a budget category. They have gifts in that section, that can be sent, that are a little easier on your wallet. You also can customize quite a few of their selections to make them more personal for the recipient.

The other thing I want to mention is that they take PayPal. I love it when shops do this. It is a secure way to pay, and if you don't use a credit card, a lot of online or phone businesses don't have that option for you.


The bottom line is that the Fun Candy Bar Cake was one of the best pick me ups I have ever received. I love the thought of getting a Candy Bar Cake or a Cookie Pot in the mail, it's way better than flowers. Really. Hubby and Genius thought it was cool too. Actually Genius has already requested that she get a cake totally done in Snickers Bars to be delivered to her when her dental appliance is removed!

Head on over to Cookie Pots website. Use it today or bookmark it for future use, because the next time you need to send a greeting of some kind, whether it's a birthday, baby or get well one, you want your gift to stand out, and by using Cookie Pots it will.

Thank you Elizabeth for gifting me with such a fun delivery!

1 comments »

  • Leslie M. said:  

    What a fun Review!! This is Awesome!!! Who would not want to receive a fun gift like this!! I love it!!!
    I am going to check the out!!! Thanks for a GREAT Review!!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

  • Leave your response!