, ,
Thursday, August 14, 2008 Leave a Comment

It is always great to support a shop that believes in eco-friendly products that are made in fair environments.

Stubby Pencil Studio is one of those shops. I can't help but talk about this shop frequently on my blog.

A number of months ago I entered a contest on a blog, (and like now) shared the link in order to get myself a few extra entries. The owner of Stubby Pencil Studios in return sent me a great package of pencils to try out and a few cards.

We loved them. Genius has already gone through a Monkey Pencil and is working her way through a Watermelon Smencil right now. (I love sharpening it for her, when I'm done I smell my fingers...so good!)

The Write Gal stumbled upon The Stubby Pencil Studio as well, and Kate the owner graciously offered to provide goodies for yet another giveaway. It is a great shop to go and visit, so check out the blog to try and win some goodies, and visit Stubby Pencil Studio, I guarantee you will find something you like there!

1 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    Thank you so much for blogging about my contest! I just love Stubby Pencil Studio too!

  • Leave your response!