,

Review: Garnier Nutritioniste Eye Roller

Monday, August 11, 2008 Leave a Comment

I opened up my mailbox a few weeks ago to find a Garnier Nutritioniste Eye Roller to try from SheSpeaks. The product is designed to reduce puffiness and enhance radiance around the eyes. I was eager to try the product because I have a problem with dark circles under my eyes, no matter how much sleep I get.

I took it out of the package, and found a small cylinder about the size of a pen. I screwed off the cap, and to my surprise found a ball bearing on the tip! I read the instructions on how to apply, which is very simple, roll the product from the outer corner to the inner corner of your eye (I did it just above the bone), as often as needed. I personally only applied it once a day. And then I waited for the results.

It worked! Now granted the dark circles are not completely gone but they are diminished, and any puffiness I did have, has altogether disappeared.

The product sells for about $12.99, less if you find it on sale, if you have tried other products and they have not worked, I suggest you try this one, hopefully it will work for you too!

3 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    Hey there!
    Please do send me the link to this product at trueimpulse@yahoo.com
    Thanks a million!!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I really would appreciate it! I am a chronic undereye bag sufferer :) hugatunity@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Please send coupon...I am hoping that this will help me. Thanks

  • Leave your response!