, ,

Do Hard Things

Friday, August 15, 2008 Leave a Comment


There is a rebelution (and yes that is what I meant to type!) going on, that was started by two teens name Alex and Brett Harris. If you have a child in middle or high school, this book is a MUST read.

Genius and I just finished reading it together, and WOW -- what a kick in the pants, not only for her but also for me. This book will get your tweens and teens thinking of what God really wants for their lives, and encourage them to find hard things to do in their communities for God.

Since it is written by teenagers for teenagers, it is not preachy, and it is an easy read too. There are so many examples of what teenagers are doing to serve God by stepping out of their comfort zone and into the unknown, and how God has blessed and upheld them through their journeys.

You can visit The Rebelution website for more information about the book, as well as other resources that Alex and Brett have linked to.

3 comments »

  • Amico Dio said:  

    That sounds interesting! I'll have to check that out!

  • Montserrat said:  

    I heard about this book a while ago, meant to check it out, but forgot. Thanks for reminding me! I would really like my daughter to read it.

  • Decor To Adore said:  

    I haven't heard of this book, but I will check it out~thanks.

  • Leave your response!