, , , ,

ecostore USA Review & Giveaway

Monday, December 7, 2009 Leave a Comment

Recently I was able to try a couple of eco-friendly products from ecostore USA.  Completely natural with no chemicals, their products are all safe for your home and family.
 
One of the products I got to try was the Auto Dish Powder.  Ecostore USA's Auto Dish Powder only requires 1 tbsp. to do a full load of dishes.

I was very pleased with the way my dishes came out of the cycle, they were all clean with no residue left on them like I have had with other green detergents I have used.  It also doesn't clump together like other powders.

Auto Dish Powder is a blend of simple mineral salts, citrus and Coconut oils.  The container it comes in is not the  easiest to use to fill the dispenser in your dishwasher.  I solved that problem by just emptying the bottle into a different container.

I also got to try the Toilet Cleaner, it's kind of hard to extol the virtues of something used to clean toilets, but ecostore USA's Toilet Cleaner sure smells good!  Anything that can make toilet cleaning more tolerable is a-okay in my book. I like that this contains no chemicals, I really don't like coming in contact with toxins on my bare flesh, if you can discern where I'm going with that.

Very little scrubbing power was needed for me to get the toilets clean, and again that is a super plus.

I am so on board with these natural cleaning products.

What is also great about Ecostore USA is that they have free shipping on all orders of $25.00 or more.

Share the Love Holiday Sale.  Ecostore USA loves making a difference in people's lives.  They want you and your families to be able to partake in their annual "Share the Love Holiday Sale".  ALL of their plant and mineral based products are 40% off for the rest of the year.   What a great time to stock up on all the items you need for your home and personal care!

Thansk to ecostore USA one reader of my blog will win a $25.00 ecommerce Gift Certificate for ecostore USA.

To enter visit the online store at ecostore USA and choose one product that you would like to purchase with this $25 gift certificate, then come back here and tell which one.

For extra entries (the above must be done first to be eligible for extra entries):
 
  1. Follow me  and ecostore USA on twitter and tweet about the giveaway (You may tweet daily, please leave a link to your tweet)
  2. Subscribe to ecostore USA's newsletter on their blog
  3. For 2 extra entries leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway review post, then let me know which post you commented on.
  4. Subscribe to my blog via RSS feed
  5. Grab my button
  6. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this post

Open to US residents, ages 18+, ends December 21, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.
 
Ecostore USA provided me with products to review at no cost to myself. Your experience with their products may vary from mine.

119 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would pick Front Loader Laundry Powder, Vanilla Soap and Rosemary Orange Shampoo

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Subscribe to your blog via RSS feed

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Follow you and ecostore USA on twitter and tweet about the giveaway

    http://twitter.com/matt4melis/status/6435468627

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • mverno said:  

    i like the laundry liquid mverno@roadrunner.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe.

    denise_22315 at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would like to try the all purpose citrus spray cleaner.

    denise_22315 at yahoo dot com

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6439157273

  • Kim said:  

    subscribe to their news

  • Kim said:  

    I'd get their vanilla soap!

  • Renee said:  

    I subscribe to Eco store updates.

  • Renee said:  

    I'd like to try the Hypoallergenic Shampoo for pets for my cat Jack. He has skin allergies :(

  • Renee said:  

    I commented on your Share Tips for Saving Time & Money post.
    2

  • Renee said:  

    I commented on your Share Tips for Saving Time & Money post.
    1

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6452124085 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    subscribed to newsletter

  • itsme said:  

    commented on Ronzoni post 1

  • itsme said:  

    commented on ronzoni 2

  • itsme said:  

    button http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2009/12/win-at-three-different-directions_07.html

  • itsme said:  

    blogged http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2009/12/win-at-three-different-directions_07.html

  • jlmk said:  

    I'd love to try their laundry liquid.

  • andrea v said:  

    I would choose the coconut bar soap for me and the baby bath wash for my kids. thanks

  • Katie S. said:  

    I would get the Citrus Spray Cleaner :) I love the citrus scent...it is so refreshing!

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I follow you and ecostore usa on twitter (ktfereva22)

    tweet
    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6464714143

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    I subscribe via rss feed

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • nightowl said:  

    I would choose the Front Loader Laundry Powder and the Auto Dish Powder.

  • nightowl said:  

    I subscribe to ecostore USA's newsletter.
    winit6@hotmail.com

  • nightowl said:  

    I subscribe to your blog via RSS feed.

  • Katie said:  

    I want to get the Coconut Soap!
    katiekarr at gmail dot com

  • Laurie said:  

    I'd like to try the citrus spray cleaner.

    lauriemac982 at aol dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6482351467 tweet

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6482673060

  • llinda29 said:  

    I want to try Aloe Vera Shampoo

  • Unknown said:  

    vanilla shampoo and conditioner!

    Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

    Janna Johnson
    janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
    jannajanna@hotmail.com
    www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6504996334 tweet

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6505200590

  • clc408 said:  

    I'd love to try the Coconut Soap. I love the scent of coconut.

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6530796466

  • Jaime said:  

    I would get the bath soaps
    copperllama at yahoo dot com

  • Jaime said:  

    Subscribe to ecostore USA's newsletter on their blog
    copperllama at yahoo dot com

  • Jaime said:  

    Rss feed subscriber
    copperllama at yahoo dot com

  • clynsg said:  

    I would start with the Manuka Sandalwood shampoo.

    clynsg at yahoo dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6539698294 tweet

  • clynsg said:  

    I already subscribe to their newsletter.


    clynsg at yahoo dot com

  • Katie S. said:  

    Daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6545826112

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6572340910 tweet

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6575242960

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6598221453

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6601815104 tweet

  • Katie S. said:  

    DAILY TWEET

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6614550513

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    http://twitter.com/matt4melis/status/6619580284

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6633850996 tweet

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6637535373

  • Katie S. said:  

    DAILY TWEET

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6640839487

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Katie S. said:  

    TWEET

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6661900884

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6669101524 tweet

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6669998774

  • Anonymous said:  

    http://twitter.com/matt4melis/status/6670846789

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6695387807

  • Katie S. said:  

    DAILY TWEET

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6698955022

    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6703463538 tweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    http://twitter.com/matt4melis/status/6703923438

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6729410584

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6736152044 tweet

  • Colette S said:  

    I want the Laundry Powder

  • Anonymous said:  

    http://twitter.com/matt4melis/status/6755135369

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    http://twitter.com/matt4melis/status/6768075621

    matt4melis at hotmail dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6769637183 tweet

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6770786440

  • Katie S. said:  

    DAILY TWEET

    http://twitter.com/ktfereva22/status/6787507732


    katieandbobby10@yahoo.com

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6794983647

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6802358172 tweet

  • arla said:  

    Ear Wash!
    lighthousee27{at}gmail.com

  • arla said:  

    Follow you & ecostore USA also on twitter and tweeted. http://twitter.com/litehouse27/status/6814141838

  • arla said:  

    I subscribed to ecostore USA's newsletter!

  • arla said:  

    subscribed by RSS feed. lighthousee27{at}gmail.com

  • Jessica said:  

    I would love the rosemary orange shampoo and conditioner.
    jjak2003(at)gmail(dot)com

  • terri142 said:  

    I would love to try the Vanilla Shampoo.

  • terri142 said:  

    I follow you and ecostoreusa on twitter(terri142)and tweeted.

    http://twitter.com/terri142/status/6836169212

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6836244904

  • Sarah said:  

    I'd like to get the Manuka Sandalwood Shampoo.

  • arla said:  

    daily tweet, http://twitter.com/litehouse27/status/6848365611

  • msrodeobrat said:  

    id like the laundry liquid

  • yellowlabs said:  

    I would get the Hypoallergenic Shampoo for dogs as my dog has sensitive skin!

  • heaventrees said:  

    I would like to get the Manuka Honey and Kelp Soap.

  • skicat said:  

    The toliet cleaner is great!

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6859914569

  • mindy said:  

    the all purpose citrus spray cleaner thanks minsthins at optonline dot net

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6874599446 tweet

  • arla said:  

    Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/litehouse27/status/6877721902

  • Kim said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/kgail11/status/6891871338

  • Pamela S said:  

    I've been dying to try the Manuka Sandalwood Shampoo and Conditioner. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • Pamela S said:  

    Subscribed to your feed with google reader. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • susan1215 said:  

    Vanilla shampoo and conditioner

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6902259591 tweet

  • Hotsnotty2 said:  

    I'd love to get the Rosemary Orange Shampoo and Conditioner! Thanks for the chance!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

  • andrea v said:  

    already get the ecostore newsletter

  • arla said:  

    tweet, http://twitter.com/litehouse27/status/6910270066

  • JulieMoe said:  

    I'd like to get the herbal pet shampoo

  • JulieMoe said:  

    I subscribe to their newsletter

  • dvice12 said:  

    I'd like the baby body wash

  • Brian E. said:  

    Thanks for the giveaway... We would try the Laundry Liquid.

    senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com

  • Brian E. said:  

    Subscribed to ecostore USA's newsletter...

    senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com

  • Brian E. said:  

    CORRECTION, PREVIOUS POST:

    Followin BOTH via Twitter: @brianpiero

    Tweeted: http://twitter.com/brianpiero/status/6918777392

    senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com

  • Cynthya said:  

    I'd get the Rosemary Orange Shampoo.

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I would like the laundry liquid.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • cman said:  

    Vanilla shampoo & conditioner :)

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I follow you and Ecostore on twitter and I tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/ncschools/status/6919289474
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Donna said:  

    I would like the vanilla shampoo.

  • Donna said:  

    I signed up for their newsletter.

  • lilyk said:  

    I love the Rosemary Orange Shampoo!

  • lilyk said:  

    I subscribed to ecostore USA's newsletter.

  • lilyk said:  

    I subscribed to your blog.

  • Leave your response!