, , ,

Coleman.com $25 Gift Card Giveaway - Double Your Chances!

Sunday, December 27, 2009 Leave a Comment

To be quite honest with you, we're not huge 'outdoor' sort of folks.  Really our idea of camping is a hotel (or cruise ship) with chocolates on the pillow.  

However that doesn't mean that we don't need a lot of the things that Coleman makes.  Things like rechargable flashlights and storage containers are always needed, whether you're a camper or not!   Of course there is the all important cooler too, for when we make our seasonal trips to Canada and have to bring home the Coffee Crisps to tie us over until our next visit.  

Their clearance category has unbelievable bargains as well, and when you're shopping don't forget your pet.   I totally need this Sleeping Bag Compression Sack, ours are housed in garbage bags right now!

Coleman has a sweet 50-Day Twitter Giveaway Campaign going on right now, and you can be a part of it!  Each day day you can enter to win a $25.00 Coleman.com gift card.  It ends on January 14, 2010 so you still have quite a few chances to win! 

You just need to  follow @ColemanCampfire on Twitter then tweet your answer to this question

"What would you buy this holiday season from Coleman.com and why?"

Your tweet should look like this:
@ColemanCampfire I’d buy a ___________ because _______________!

But you can also win one here!  Coleman.com has offered one reader a $25.00 gift card good to do some shopping at Coleman.com!

To enter visit  Follow Coleman on Twitter (leave your twitter user id in the comments) and tell me what you would buy from Coleman.com and why?

For Extra Entries (the above must be completed first to be eligible for extra entries):

 * Tweet about this giveaway - you can use the following: (You can do this daily)
Win a $25 Coleman.com GC #giveaway @ http://bit.ly/6KDvr3  See @ColemanCampfire for another way to win!
* Follow with Google Friend Connect
* Subscribe to my RSS Feed
* Blog about this giveaway linking back to my blog
* Add my button to your blog

Open to US Residents ages 18+, ends January 10, 2010 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

I received no compensation monetary or product for posting or hosting this content on behalf of Coleman.com.

64 comments »

  • Ashley S said:  

    I would buy a new tent because my old one has a hole in it and we go camping in the summer a lot.

    oldnavyash@aol.com

  • Ashley S said:  

    I follow Coleman on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/smash906/status/7091845340

    oldnavyash@aol.com

  • Ashley S said:  

    I follow you on google friends (ash9)

    oldnavyash@aol.com

  • Ashley S said:  

    I subscribe to your feed, thanks!

    oldnavyash@aol.com

  • Liz Mays said:  

    I follow Coleman on twitter and I'd buy The StormBeam Dynamo Flashlight!
    doot65[at]comcast{dot}net

  • Liz Mays said:  

    I'm a follower.
    doot65[at]comcast{dot}net

  • Jennifer C. said:  

    I follow Coleman on twitter - JCausby

    I would buy the 25 QT. Stackable coolers, because they save so much space!

    jennifercausby at hotmail dot com

  • Jennifer C. said:  

    I tweeted! http://twitter.com/JCausby/status/7098613755

    jennifercausby at hotmail dot com

  • Jennifer C. said:  

    I follow your blog via Google Friend connect!

    jennifercausby at hotmail dot com

  • debijackson said:  

    I follow on twitter and tweeted. I go by rodjac

    jacksond@nhr3.net

  • Jennifer C. said:  

    I subscribe via email!

    jennifercausby at hotmail dot com

  • nightowl said:  

    I follow Coleman on Twitter
    winsome6
    I would buy a portable stove because we don't have one but it would come in handy when we go even on a day trip.

  • nightowl said:  

    Follow you on Google friend connect.

  • nightowl said:  

    Subscribe to your RSS Feed.

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    I follow Coleman on twitter!
    I would buy a lantern.
    username: ZESTYWONDERLAND

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    dAILY TWEET!
    http://twitter.com/ZESTYWONDERLAND/status/7102326042
    i DID THE FILL IN THE BLANK TWEET TOO.
    USERNAME: ZESTYWONDERLAND

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    I FOLLOW YOU ON GOOGLE FRIENDS CONNECT!

    ZESTYWONDERLAND@GMAIL.COM

  • ZESTYWONDERLAND said:  

    I SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEED IN GGOLE READER!

  • itsme said:  

    cneiding would buy a dog bed. my 15 yr old lab mix is artritic and could use to be off our cold hardwood

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/7104613334 tweet

  • Robin G said:  

    @TwiMommi is following Coleman on twitter.

    I would get a flashlight.

    jehaine at yahoo dot com

  • DG said:  

    I'd buy either one of their sleeping bags or the stormbeam flashlight!

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Dg said:  

    subscriber

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • DG said:  

    I follow on google connect as DG

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • DG said:  

    http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/7105154186

    tweeted

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Giveaway Lady said:  

    I am a follower on Twitter of Coleman(kingsdaughter24) and I would buy the Women's Watch with Leather Band:) Please enter me. Thanks!!


    esterried[at]yahoo[dot]com

  • Giveaway Lady said:  

    I also became a blog follower:)

  • mandala said:  

    I would get a new backpack since my old one recently ripped.

    mandalarctic@gmail.com

  • mandala said:  

    Blog follower via google
    mandalarctic@gmail.com

  • mandala said:  

    subscribed to your feed
    mandalarctic@gmail.com

  • Diane said:  

    I would love to get the FRYWELL™ INSTASTART™ PORTABLE FRYER

  • Diane said:  

    Tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/dwalline/statuses/7124048178

  • Diane said:  

    I follow on google friend connect

  • Jaime said:  

    follow on twitter
    @copperllama
    I would get a new set of enamel dishes for camping, our old set has had it and we need a few more pieces
    copperllama at yahoo dot com

  • Jaime said:  

    google friend
    copperllama at yahoo dot com

  • Jaime said:  

    subscriber
    copperllama at yahoo dot com

  • Jennifer C. said:  

    Daily tweet. http://twitter.com/JCausby/status/7138004915

    jennifercausby at hotmail dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/7140146700 tweet

  • Beeb said:  

    I follow on Twitter (@hardertobreathe) and I would buy the 8D Rugged Full Size Lantern because of all the power outages we get here! Thank you for the giveaway!

    ~Beeb
    supercoupongirl AT gmail.com

  • Diane said:  

    http://twitter.com/dwalline/statuses/7169969790

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/7177590751 tweet

  • Jennifer C. said:  

    Daily tweet! http://twitter.com/JCausby/status/7184471534

    jennifercausby at hotmail dot com

  • phxbne said:  

    StormBeam™ Dynamo Flashlight with Radio & Chargers

  • phxbne said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/phxbne/status/7206965296

  • phxbne said:  

    follower
    michelejdaley at gmail dot com

  • phxbne said:  

    subscriber
    michelejdaley at gmail dot com

  • Jennifer C. said:  

    Daily tweet! http://twitter.com/JCausby/status/7208153045

    jennifercausby at hotmail dot com

  • Flowerg said:  

    I'd buy GRILL STOVE GRIDDLE! I am building up my supplies for camping gear and need almost everything lol

  • Flowerg said:  

    forgot to leave my twitter id in the last post @romapr09 but will answer an extra question in this post. I tweeted http://twitter.com/romapr09/status/7208300379

  • Flowerg said:  

    I follow publicly on google friend. twitter id is @romapr09

  • Flowerg said:  

    I subscribe via email feed. Twitter id @romapr09

  • Unknown said:  

    I follow Coleman on Twitter (tobinsmommy08) and I would buy a float bag for my Dad because he loves to go fishing in his float tube and he could use something to hold his snacks and things!
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I follow you through Google Friend Connect
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I subscribe to your RSS Feed
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I have your button
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

  • Unknown said:  

    Tweet! http://twitter.com/tobinsmommy08/status/7209028433
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

  • Rebecca Orr said:  

    I follow coleman on twitter: bekki1820cb
    I would put it towards a new tent!
    bekki1820cb at gmail

  • Rebecca Orr said:  

    I tweeted: http://twitter.com/bekki1820cb/status/7212309627
    bekki1820cb at gmail

  • Rebecca Orr said:  

    Follower on google friend connect
    bekki1820cb at gmail

  • Rebecca Orr said:  

    Rss feed subscriber
    bekki1820cb at gmail

  • Leave your response!