, , , , , ,

Bestow the Gift of Support - Amon Maternity Giveaway

Tuesday, December 1, 2009 Leave a Comment


Starting with Thanksgiving, a lot about the holidays and the gatherings is about food.  I still try and watch what I eat, but not nearly as much as other times.  I want to enjoy the goodies that others and myself have prepared.

Of course that sometimes means that by Christmas, some of my clothes, don't quite fit me the way I want them too.  Do you have that problem?  If you do, you might want to look at a body shaper from Amon Maternity.
This is not your grandmother's girdle.  This is so comfy to wear.  Underneath the pants and skirts/dresses it really does slim you down and makes the buttons and zippers easier to close!


Amon Maternity's body shaper isn't just for pregnant or new mothers.  It is based on a pre-pregnancy size, and even if you aren't ready to have children or long past having children this product can be used.

Made from microfiber the material is stretchy (don't be alarmed that they look really small!) and the seamless construction makes them fit well.

At $25.00 a pair they are an affordable accessory for your wardrobe too.  They will go a long way to make you feel beautiful, especially when a couple of extra holiday pounds might generally make you feel frumpy.

For those that are pregnant Amon Maternity offers other lingerie essentials designed for optimal support and comfort for you and baby.

If you are interested in the products from Amon Maternity (or want to hint to a family member to get something for your stocking or under the tree), use the coupon code DIRECTIONS10 for 10% off your purchase.

One reader will win a $50 gift certificate to Amon Maternity.

To enter leave a comment on which of the products you would like from Amon Maternity and why.
For Extra Entries you can (the above must be done first to be eligible for extra entries):

*Become a Fan of Amon Maternity of Facebook
*Follow Amon Maternity on Twitter and tweet about this contest (you can do this daily) Copy & Paste: Win a $50 gift certificate to Amon Maternity http://bit.ly/4R8Nt3 @KristiBell4Amon #giveaway
*Subscribe to my feed
*Blog about this giveaway and link back to my blog

Open to US residents, ages 18+, ends December 15, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

I received a complimentary body shaper from Amon Maternity for the purpose of this post.

57 comments »

  • Kim said:  

    I'd get this because I need it!!! bodyshaper

  • jlmk said:  

    I'm intrigued by the support of the behold band.

  • itsme said:  

    i'd get a body shaper. I recently had my 5th baby and I have these humongous babies (think 11 lbs) so my belly gets way stretched and has some sag left to it!

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6260771432 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2009/12/win-at-three-different-directions.html blogged

  • Ali said:  

    I would love to try the skivies! I like that they cater to the active pregnant woman.

  • DEBIJOT said:  

    rss google subscriber

  • DEBIJOT said:  

    I would definitely get the body shaper. Because I need it!

  • mogrill said:  

    I would love a bodyshaper. Thanks for the chance. mogrill@comcast.net

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6292597647 tweet

  • Lo said:  

    I love the bodyshaper, and I'd also like some maternity briefs from Amon Maternity...I'm pregnant and I'm not getting any smaller. ;-)

  • Lo said:  

    Here's my tweet: http://twitter.com/prizealert/status/6310940425

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6324423558 tweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would love this item - need all the support I can get! tawandakas@hotmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6358309338 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6388247842 tweet

  • Unknown said:  

    Ohhh...I would love to win these! I would like two of the skivvies--black and white.

  • Unknown said:  

    i follow on twitter and tweeted! dlandmom

  • Unknown said:  

    i subscribe via yahoo.

  • Renee said:  

    I would like the briefs--my husband and I are trying for our second child and I remember how uncomfortable my panties were during the last trimester of my last pregnancy!

  • nightowl said:  

    I subscribe to your feed.

  • nightowl said:  

    I especially like the bodyshaper in black and nude because I need support for my tummy, but that is comfortable to wear, also.

  • Unknown said:  

    I look forward to wearing this after my baby is born!

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6442922272 tweet

  • bethany said:  

    Ooh! Thanks for featuring this! As being 4 months post partum, I could use a little shaping :) I love the band because it can really be so multifunctioning! Great thanks!

    bkost3@hotmail.com

  • bethany said:  

    I subscribe to you! Thanks!

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6471362834 tweet

  • bethany said:  

    tweeted! (theivytwines)

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6504797839 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6539595938 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6572243756 tweet

  • wigget said:  

    i like the bodyshaper because it helps mommy's in need

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6601720788 tweet

  • bethany said:  

    daily tweet! (theivytwines)

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6633746194 tweet

  • Andrea said:  

    I would love the body shaper to help slim my trouble area...the tummy!
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

  • Andrea said:  

    I follow Amon on twitter and tweeted! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/6642306326
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

  • Andrea said:  

    Tweet! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/6666137584
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6668675020 tweet

  • JulieMoe said:  

    I would like the bodyshaper

  • JulieMoe said:  

    I subscribe via google reader

  • JulieMoe said:  

    Tweet http://twitter.com/JulieMeagan/status/6683557626

  • Karen said:  

    LOVE the bodyshaper :)

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

  • Hotsnotty2 said:  

    I'd love to get the bodyshaper to slim out my baby bump, thanks!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

  • Andrea said:  

    Tweet! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/6698846876
    andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6703148021 tweet

  • KowgirlsRule said:  

    I like the skivvies because they have an integrated under tummy support.

  • Erica G said:  

    I would love to have the band because I am in my third trimester and could really use the support.

    egreca at hotmail dot com

  • Tylerpants said:  

    Still haven't lost all the baby weight so the bodyshaper would be useful!
    tylerpants(at)gmail.com

  • Tylerpants said:  

    I'm a subscriber. tylerpants(at)gmail.com

  • cman said:  

    The bodyshaper for my post twin belly :)

  • Leave your response!