, ,

Overnight Prints Self Inking Stamp Giveaway

Friday, November 27, 2009 Leave a Comment


Living away from both of our families, I tend to send a lot of Christmas cards out.  Addressing the envelopes is not my favorite part ☺.  

I have fairly large handwriting and trying to get the return address to look nice in the left hand corner is a chore.  I know, I know I could use the abundance of free labels I get from all of the charities that solicit donations from me, but generally I don't like the pictures on those.  I could make my own I suppose, but I'm too lazy.

I have always wanted a self inking stamp for my return address, and recently got one from Overnight Prints.  This has to be the handiest way to get your return address on multiple pieces of mail quickly.
 This is what it looks like (I took out our address from the image).   The green border is from their design system so you can be sure that what you want on your stamp is shown.





It stamps up great, each time I use it.

I will note that the label was put on it the wrong way (I have to have the label facing away from me in order to have the stamp come out right, which may be the way they are made, but that seems counter intuitive to me), and the hyphen between my zip code and the 4 number extension didn't get placed on the stamp.  So it looks like this 12345 6789 instead of like this 12345-6789.  

Overnight Prints sells all kinds of products for your business and home.  Business Cards, Postcard Printing, Magnets, Self Inking Stamps, and so much more.  The prices are very reasonable too.

Overnight Prints is giving a self inking stamp to one Three Different Directions reader.  (Shipping is not included in this giveaway, you will have to cover the shipping expenses yourself)

To enter visit Overnight Prints and click on the Advanced Designer and leave a comment telling me which icon you would use on your stamp.

For extra entries (the above must be done first to be eligible for extra entries)

1. Tell me another product you'd be interested in at Overnight Prints.
2. Follow Overnight Prints on Twitter and tweet this giveaway .(this can be done daily)

The cost of shipping the self inking stamp to you is not included in this giveaway, you will have to pay for the shipping expenses on your own.  Open to US residents, ages 18+, ends December 11, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Email must be in comment or available in profile. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

I received a complimentary self inking stamp for the purpose of this post.

33 comments »

  • annies home said:  

    would love to have a magnet of my granddaughter for my fridge
    shopannies@yahoo.com

  • mverno said:  

    dolphins mverno@roadrunner.com

  • itsme said:  

    i'd go with the daisy like flower design

  • itsme said:  

    the printed envelopes are nice but a bit pricey I think

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6133216277 tweet

  • Karen said:  

    Love the photo magnet :)

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6160273645 tweet

  • ChrisNY2 said:  

    Another product I'd like is letterhead :-)

  • ChrisNY2 said:  

    I think I'd use the recycle symbol with my name and address!

    chrisny2(at) aol(dot) com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6179410728 tweet

  • mogrill said:  

    I like the photo magnet. Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6213107962 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6245901649 tweet

  • Unknown said:  

    I think I would put pick one of the open banner symbols!



    Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

    Janna Johnson
    janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
    jannajanna@hotmail.com
    www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6280264840 tweeet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6308300019 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6348330265 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6379260909 tweet

  • nightowl said:  

    I like the black cat icon.

  • nightowl said:  

    I also would be interested in the Birthday Cards.

  • itsme said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6442722503

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6471186370 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6504632458 tweet

  • Erica G said:  

    I would use the davinci design. Thanks!

    egreca at hotmail dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6572057630 tweet

  • Tricia316 said:  

    I like the black cat icon to put on my stamp!

  • Tricia316 said:  

    I really like the birthday cards.

  • Angela G said:  

    I would use the dolphin icon!
    ag1414@hotmail.com

  • Angela G said:  

    I love the holiday greeting cards.

  • Angela G said:  

    I tweeted: http://twitter.com/ag1414/status/6577943488

  • Donna said:  

    I like the dove.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    I like the letter head.

  • Leave your response!