, , ,

Michael Season's Review & Giveaway

Thursday, November 26, 2009 Leave a Comment

I am fortunate to not have any food allergies in my family.

We have many friends though that do, and it is always a challenge to find snacks that everyone can enjoy, so that no one person feels singled out.

I hate having to stand in the grocery store reading labels to find an appropriate snack, I truly feel for people that need to do this on a regular basis.

For those families that don't eat gluten as part of their diets, Michael Season's is a good way to snack.  The gluten-free and wheat-free snacks come in chips, crisps, puffs and curls.  All natural ingredients are used to make their products.
I got to try four varieties of Michael Season's Baked Single-Serve 100 Calorie snacks.  My favorite was the Cheddar Cheese Curls.  They had a great "mac and cheese" type flavor to them, and the same crunch as the full fat kinds.  The Cheese Puffs were similar in flavor, so may suit those who don't want as much crunch when they're snacking.

I was somewhat surprised when eating the Multigrain Chips, I was expecting more of a crispier texture, when actually they are more like eating a "puffcorn".

The Barbeque Potato Chips had a nice crispness to them, without the oily nature of non-baked potato chips.

Until December 31, 2009, you can save 50% off a 24 count case by using the code nsbakedss at www.seasonssnacks.com.

You can win a  lunch tote and four single serving bags of Michael Season's snacks right here on Three Different Directions.



To enter visit Michael Season's, then come back here and tell me what flavor you would like to try!

For extra entries you can: (the above must be done first to be eligible for extra entries)

1. Subscribe to my feed.
2. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet this "@threedifferent is giving away Michael Season's snacks find it at http://bit.ly/5kAmAX"
3. Get 2 extra entries if you blog about this giveaway and link back to my blog.

This giveaway will end on December 10, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst and open to U.S. Residents ages 18+. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail or an alternate winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and Privacy/Rules declaration and agree to them.

This review post is solely my opinion. Your experience with the product may be different than mine. Natural Snacks, LLC provided me with  products to test at no cost to myself.

73 comments »

  • Desi @ Wee Share said:  

    I want to try the baked white cheddar pops


    Desi
    weeshareblog@gmail.com
    http://weeshare.blogspot.com

  • Desi @ Wee Share said:  

    http://twitter.com/WeeShare/status/6074592670

    follow as WeeShare

    Desi
    weeshareblog@gmail.com
    http://weeshare.blogspot.com

  • Nancy said:  

    I am an e-mail subscriber.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

  • Nancy said:  

    I'd like to try the Salt & Pepper Potato Chips!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe.

    denise_22315 at yahoo dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would like to try the lightly seasoned ripples.

    denise_22315 at yahoo dot com

  • tatertot374 said:  

    I would like to try the yogurt and green onion
    Thank you
    tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

  • tatertot374 said:  

    tweet
    http://twitter.com/tatertot374/status/6092997674
    Thank you
    tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

  • tatertot374 said:  

    I subscribe
    Thank you
    tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

  • Benita said:  

    Email subscriber.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Benita said:  

    I'd like to try the Salt and Pepper Potato Chips. - the most basic and yet, the tastiest.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Amber said:  

    I would love to try the Unsalted flavour!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Shelley said:  

    Salt and Pepper sounds yummy :)

    mdlangmead at gmail dot com

  • Karen said:  

    I would love to try the yogurt and green onion

    pinkrose6785@hotmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I follow on twitter and tweeted here: http://twitter.com/efrafafuinle/status/6120013736
    efrafafuinle@gmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I'd love to try the honey bbq
    efrafafuinle@gmail.com

  • llinda29 said:  

    I want to try Yogurt & Green Onion

  • Kristie said:  

    The Hot Chili Pepper Curls sound delicious!

    khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com

  • mindy said:  

    the honey barbeque thanks minstins at optonline dot net

  • Karen said:  

    Salt and Pepper is my pick :)

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

  • mogrill said:  

    Salt and pepper sounds great. Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would love to try the Yogurt and Green Onion.

    SamneneD@aol.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I want the Salt and Pepper flavor!
    we use chips with our VeggieBurger night dinners.
    =]
    panicxduh@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Subscribed to Three Different Directions Blog! (through Google reader)
    panicxduh@yahoo.com

  • Unknown said:  

    salty and pepper looks great

    misaacmom at gmail dot com

  • GabbyLowe said:  

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    feed subscriber

  • GabbyLowe said:  

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    http://twitter.com/GabbyLowe/status/6188222143

    tweeted

  • GabbyLowe said:  

    i'd like to try the Salt & Pepper Potato Chips

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

  • Stacie said:  

    I would love to try the honey bbq and yogurt onion chips

  • Stacie said:  

    I follow on twitter and I tweeted http://twitter.com/a49erfangirl/status/6215798417

  • Laurie said:  

    I'd like to try the sale & pepper chips.

    lauriemac982 at aol dot com

  • Renee said:  

    Honey Barbecue sounds good!

  • alwayshopeful said:  

    i think my grands would like to try the honey barbeque

    alwaysatryin at gmail.com
    merry christmas everyone!

  • alwayshopeful said:  

    http://twitter.com/nannato5/status/6247696166
    alwaysatryin at gmail.com
    and follow

  • alwayshopeful said:  

    subscriber
    alwaysatryin at gmail.com

  • Jackie said:  

    I'd love to try the Yogurt & Green Onion
    Chips. Thanks for the review and giveaway!

  • Melissa said:  

    I would love to try the Lightly Salted Potato Chips.

    xmeliss182x (at) yahoo (dot) com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I am a subscriber.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I would love to try their Mediterranean flavor.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I left a comment at Vitamins + Delicious = Vitalicious post.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I left a comment at Build A Bear Star Wars post.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    2 - Blogged
    theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Anonymous said:  

    1 - Blogged
    theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following on Twitter and Tweeted
    theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Subscribed in reader
    theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd like to try Mediterranean Thin & Crispy Potato Chips :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
    theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Heidi V said:  

    The Yogurt and Green Onion sound yummy!

    Thanks
    heidivargas [at] live dot com

  • Heidi V said:  

    Blogged about the giveaway @ http://theblackcell.com/blogs/index.php/michael-seasons-snacks-giveaway-ends-12-10-2009/

    Thanks
    heidivargas [at] live dot com

  • nightowl said:  

    I subscribe to your feed by email and through Reader.

  • nightowl said:  

    The Yogurt and Green Onion flavor sounds tasty.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd love to try the Honey Barbeque.

    hebert024 at aol dot com

  • Dave said:  

    I would like to try Salt & Pepper chips. Thank you for the chance to win.

  • pickledseeds said:  

    I would like to try the yogurt and green onion chips. Thanks!

  • gsm57 said:  

    Salt & Pepper is my favorite

  • arla said:  

    I'd like to try Unsalted~
    lighthousee27(at)gmail.com

  • arla said:  

    I'm Following you on Twitter & Tweeted.

    http://twitter.com/litehouse27/status/6494200145

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd love to try the Salt & Pepper Potato Chips.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

  • denyse said:  

    I want to try the unsalted.

    denyse_g@hotmail.com

  • Hotsnotty2 said:  

    I'd love to try the Salt and Pepper flavor, thanks!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

  • beshe said:  

    baked white cheddar pops yummy

    bemiss2@gmail.com

  • Cassie M said:  

    I would try the lightly salted.
    Cassie
    cjm92995@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    I would like to try the Salt & Pepper.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd like to try Honey BBQ
    digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

  • Joseph said:  

    I'd like to try the Ripple Lightly Salted Potato Chips.

  • annalene said:  

    I'd like to try the Honey BBQ snacks. Ive never tried these before but they look great!

    -annalene
    email address is visible in profile

  • annalene said:  

    I'm subscribed to the feed. Thanks so much for the chance to win!

  • Ginny said:  

    I'd love to try the Ripple lightly salted!

  • cman said:  

    Baked White Cheddar Pops :)

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would like to ty the Honey Barbecue. garrettsambo@aol.com

  • Leave your response!