, , , ,

Calendars for Moms and a Giveaway!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009 Leave a Comment

Moms are busy.  Really busy.  It's so nice to have a variety of options to choose from when trying to organize the daily "busy"ness that we encounter.

Andrews McMeel Publishing has come out with a number of different calendars to help moms stay organized and inspired in 2010, and I want to highlight some of them.

This first is a delightful Mary Engelbreit design. The Mom's Can Do Anything Calendar, is a weekly wall organizer for 2010.  It has 54 weekly pages and 12 monthly pages.  With 6 different organizing lines, this will get you set to organize pretty much anything!
Each weekly page has an inspiring quote, which just might set your tone for the week!  This would make a great gift for any mom who likes to have a large surface area to organize her family's activities.

Then there is the Mom's Grab-N-Go 2010 Calendar.  If you don't want to have a wall calendar,  a desk calendar and a planning journal, this is the organizing calendar for you!  With weekly and monthly pages, this calendar has sections to keep track of appointments and kids activities.  It has extra space for lists and errands.  Plus it has a family reference guide in the back for  names, numbers and services.



The exceptional thing about this calendar is that it does double duty as a desk calendar and a planner.  Simply "button" it up and throw it in your bag, when you get home it easily props back up to sit on your desk or countertop.

The Moms Funny and True Tales of Motherhood 2010 Calendar, also makes a great gift.   This day to day calendar , will help mom get through the day with grace and wit.  Each page features an amusing anecdote, inspiring quote, or a fresh new tip.






There is also a Daily Extra, on the back of each page, featuring puzzles, jokes, lists, quotes tips and trivia.

All of these calendars and more are available at Andrews McMeel's online website.

Enter for your chance to win a Moms Funny and True Tales of Motherhood 2010 Calendar.

To enter visit Andrews McMeel and tell me another calendar you think is neat, besides the ones mentioned in this post.

For extra entries you can (the above must be done first before you are eligible for any additional entries)

* Blog about this giveaway linking back to Three Different Directions
* Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway (leave the link to your tweet in the comments, this can be done daily)

This giveaway will end on December 9, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst and open to U.S. Residents ages 18+. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail or an alternate winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and Privacy/Rules declaration and agree to them.

I received complimentary calendars from Andrews McMeel prior to writing this post.

51 comments »

  • DarcyO said:  

    The 30 Rock calendar looks cool.

    dlodden at frontiernet dot net

  • Unknown said:  

    I like Foxtrotius Maximus!

    http://www.andrewsmcmeel.com/products/?isbn=0740746618

    My hubby and I are fans of Foxtrot!

  • Suburban prep said:  

    I like the Mary Engelbreit's No, Really I Have It All Under Control.

  • mverno said:  

    the disney calendar mverno@roadrunner.com

  • Veronica said:  

    I would also love to have the "Disney Days" Calendar. Thanks for a great giveaway :)

  • itsme said:  

    i;d like the daily calendar simple recipes for great food

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6072177098 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://clarissaneiding.blogspot.com/2009/11/win-at-three-different-directions_25.html blogged

  • Desi @ Wee Share said:  

    wild words from wild women also sounds good

    Desi
    weeshareblog@gmail.com
    http://weeshare.blogspot.com

  • Desi @ Wee Share said:  

    http://twitter.com/WeeShare/status/6074542916

    follow as WeeShare

    Desi
    weeshareblog@gmail.com
    http://weeshare.blogspot.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6087567753 daily tweet

  • jennielee226 said:  

    I liked the Daily Extra Wild words from wild women day to day calander
    jennielee226(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Forgetfulone said:  

    I liked this one:
    Mary Engelbreit's No, Really I Have It All Under Control
    2010 Monthy Planner Calendar

  • Forgetfulone said:  

    I follow on twitter and tweeted yoru giveaway.
    http://twitter.com/Forgetfulone/status/6106447795

    Forgetfulone (DLS)
    armitage 923 at yahoo dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6120323747 daily tweet

  • Forgetfulone said:  

    daily tweet!
    http://twitter.com/Forgetfulone/status/6131717592

  • Karen said:  

    Love the Disney Calendar :)

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6152092038 xaily tweet

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the Scrapbooking Wall Calendar.

    SamneneD@aol.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6179373900 tweet

  • mogrill said:  

    I like the Disney Days Calendar. Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • Renee said:  

    The scrapbooking wall calendar caught my eye.

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6245879153 tweet

  • Terra Heck said:  

    I like the Peanuts - 2010 Weekly Wall Calendar. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6280212560 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6308271860 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6348219638 tweet

  • nightowl said:  

    I like the Thomas Kinkade weekly postcard calendar.

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6379224183 tweet

  • EDRing said:  

    I love Mary Englebreirt & the Mary Engelbreit's Moms Can Do Anything calender is great.

    Ellen
    eering99@hotmail.com

  • Melissa said:  

    I think Wild Words from Wild Women would be neat!

    melissamcnicol at yahoo dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6442685502 tweet

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6471149823 tweet

  • Unknown said:  

    I like the daily calendar simple recipes for great food

  • GoneGirl said:  

    I like the office day-to-day!

  • Julie said:  

    I like the argyle sweater 2010 calender

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/6504588001 tweet

  • Missybeez said:  

    Love the Disney Calendar!


    honeybeez80@yahoo.com

  • Melanie Montgomery said:  

    Hmm. The Price is Right calendar looks like fun!

    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

  • missreneer said:  

    I really love the How to Cook Everything: Simple Recipes for Great Food calendar. Thanks for the great contest :)

  • Ginny said:  

    Love the Easy Scrapbooking Crop-a-Day
    2010 Day-to-Day Calendar

  • Dawn Reid said:  

    I would also love to have the "Disney Days" Calendar.

    mightynaynay(at)cs.com

  • wendy wallach said:  

    The Argyle Sweater
    2010 Weekly Wall Calendar is another neat calendar.

    madamerkf at aol dot com

  • wendy wallach said:  

    http://twitter.com/madamerkf/status/6522040345

    I follow and I tweeted!

    madamerkf at aol dot oom

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I like the Sudoky Day to /Day calendar.
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • Nancy S. said:  

    I follow you on twitter and I tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/ncschools/status/6522165364
    ncschools at yahoo dot com

  • cman said:  

    Robot Chicken 2010 Wall Calendar :)

  • Donna said:  

    I like the Thomas Kincaid postcard calender.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • mchavez718 said:  

    I like the Weekly Wall organizer. Thanks.

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    I love the Oh, No! Obama
    2010 Day-to-Day Calendar

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Leave your response!