, , ,

You Can Make This Fall Giveaway!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009 Leave a Comment

I love fall! It is always fun to see harvest decorations up, walk across the fallen leaves and prepare for the holidays. This is the month where the pumpkins reign supreme!  I bought myself some Pumpkin Spice creamer for my coffee, am looking forward to the first of many pumpkin desserts and am enjoying the beautiful orange hue that they bring to everything.



And now I am introducing a special giveaway from You Can Make This to roll out the fall season. Its a GREAT ONE! And if you're fortunate enough to win, you'll receive your prize in time to get started and finish creating for your celebrations.



The prize is $50 worth of downloads and just some of the great items it includes are:


Fancy Filled Tutu Pattern 

Pumpkin Polly Patterns

Paper Piecing Project: Pumpkin Patch Pillow (as seen at the top of this post)

How to Applique the Easy Way

and 4 more!!!

One person will walk away with all those downloads to create fun family items!  

To enter the giveaway leave a comment letting me know what your favorite part of fall is.

For extra entries you can (please leave a new comment for each additional entry):


1. Follow Me on twitter and tweet this giveaway (this can be done daily!) Simply Tweet "You Can Make This Fall Giveaway ♥♥♥ @threedifferent  $50 worth of downloads to create fun projects for your family http://bit.ly/3Tvx8"
2. Visit You Can Make This and comment with another product you would like to make.
3. Become a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook
4. Subscribe to my feed via reader or email
5. Sign up for You Can Make This Newsletter
5. Follow my blog publicly
6. Add my button to your blog
7. Post about this giveaway on your blog and link back to it

This giveaway will end on October 15, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst and is open to anyone worldwide ages 13+. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail or an alternate winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

I received a complimentary Fancy Filled Tutu Pattern for the hosting and promoting of this giveaway.

67 comments »

  • dancealertreads.blogspot.com said:  

    I love the fall color changes during this season. Oh and going to the cider mills for hot homemade donuts and hot cider!

    dancealert at aol dot com

  • slb3334 said:  

    I like the changing leaves.

  • Jill said:  

    I love the crisp air and the smell of fires burning in people's fireplaces.

    tutucuteforme (at) hotmail (dot) com

  • Jill said:  

    2nd entry - I would love to make Pillowcase dresses for my daughters.

    tutucuteforme (at) hotmail (dot) com

  • Unknown said:  

    My favorite part of fall is the cooler weather I live in Florida so it is a relief :)
    tanyainjville@yahoo.com

  • Renee said:  

    I love all the outdoor family activities--fairs, festivals, hayrides, etc.

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    i love the colors and the cooler temps
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    follow and tweet

    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/4766432198
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    i would love to make the you are my sunshine pillow
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    email subscriber
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    signed up for the you can make this newsletter
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    follow your blog
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • Janette said:  

    I love the leaves changing colors and the clear blue skies
    decadent87@gmail.com

  • Janette said:  

    Following
    decadent87@gmail.com

  • Janette said:  

    subscribed via email
    decadent87@gmail.com

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/4815900927
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • Sue said:  

    The holidays in fall are my favorite. I love Halloween and I LOVE Thanksgiving. Thanks for sharing!

    s.mickelson at gmail dot com

  • lmurley2000 said:  

    daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/4841062900
    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

  • SheilaBee said:  

    I love the colors of the chaning leaves and the smell of burning leaves.Bring on the marshmellows

  • SheilaBee said:  

    Twitter following-tweeted-http://twitter.com/SheilaBran/statuses/4847964131

  • SheilaBee said:  

    Signed up for the newsletter

  • SheilaBee said:  

    Google Friend follower.

  • Eli's Lids said:  

    My favorite thing about fall is the crisp weather... it gives me energy. I don't know why!

  • Eli's Lids said:  

    I follow you on twitter and tweeted!

  • Eli's Lids said:  

    I would like to make the 'Little Cap - Sizes 12mths-5T' and the tie patterns look pretty awesome too!!

  • Eli's Lids said:  

    I became a fan on Facebook!!

  • Eli's Lids said:  

    I signed up for 2 of their newsletters! The sewing one and the general one!!
    Can't wait I really like their site and I REALLY want to win this :)
    Blessings!!

  • zealandsmom said:  

    Fall.....My 1st born was born in October and the very beginning of the temperature changing reminds me of it, and gives me the happiest feeling!

  • zealandsmom said:  

    http://twitter.com/zealandsmom/statuses/4853897645

  • zealandsmom said:  

    pillow case dress FoR SURE

  • The Sassy Chalkboard said:  

    My favorite part of fall is baking with my 2 daughters. We love to make Thanksgiving treats in advance and I love the crisp chill that reminds me that Christmas is right around the corner!

    laceylovespink at yahoo dot com

  • The Sassy Chalkboard said:  

    follow you on facebook ;) (Lacey Hall)

    laceylovespink at yahoo dot com

  • The Sassy Chalkboard said:  

    following your blog publicly (laceylovespink)

    laceylovespink at yahoo dot com

  • zealandsmom said:  

    http://twitter.com/zealandsmom/statuses/4869165590

  • Andrea Kruse said:  

    My favorite thing about fall would be a combination of the cooler weather and the beautiful colors... pumpkins, changing leaves, etc.

  • Andrea Kruse said:  

    Following & Tweeted
    http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/4870043492

  • Andrea Kruse said:  

    Fan of your blog on Facebook (andrea Kruse)

  • Andrea Kruse said:  

    I would love to make the "Just a little something...for a Happy Halloween" table runner. It is adorable!

  • Unknown said:  

    I love the cooler weather.

    hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

  • zealandsmom said:  

    http://twitter.com/zealandsmom/statuses/4889407147

  • Andrea Kruse said:  

    Daily Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/notimeMom/status/4890790660
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

  • Unknown said:  

    My favorite part of fall is the weather getting cooler. Living in the south summers are harsh. I love the cooler weather and the leaves changing colors.

  • Eli's Lids said:  

    Daily Tweet!! @elislids

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love fires in the fireplace and homemade pumpkin bread!

  • Anonymous said:  

    Love the Quiet Books from You Can Make This!

  • Casey Becher said:  

    My favorite part of fall is when the leaves have changed color, but haven't fallen yet.

  • Casey Becher said:  

    I follow you on twitter
    @caseybecher

    I tweeted:

    http://twitter.com/caseybecher/status/4899432288

  • Casey Becher said:  

    I'd love to try the directions for How To Make Boutique Pettiskirts.

  • Casey Becher said:  

    I'm a facebook fan
    (Casey Becher)

  • Casey Becher said:  

    I subscribe to the YCMT newsletter
    casey.becher(at)yahoo.com

  • Casey Becher said:  

    I follow you via google friend connect.

  • Casey Becher said:  

    I have your button on my sidebar

    www.kcmomblog.blogspot.com

  • Casey Becher said:  

    I blogged about this giveaway!


    http://kcmomblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/win-50-halloween-bundle-from.html

  • JA said:  

    My favorite part is a little cooler weather.
    jb8903 at gmail dot com

  • JA said:  

    Following on Twitter as happeegirl and tweeted: http://twitter.com/happeegirl/statuses/4900509945
    jb8903 at gmail dot com

  • JA said:  

    I'd also like to try the "Learn to Transfer Images to Polymer Clay" looks fun!
    jb88903 at gmail dot com

  • Stacy said:  

    I love the smell of my house. We go to the local farmers market and buy a bushel of apples. I makes apple pies, apple crisp, etc.

  • Brooke said:  

    OH I love love love watching the leaves change color.. I grew up were there was one season HOT and now I live were there are actual 4 seasons and love it.. It's also my favorite time because I like the chill in the air and the smell of pumpkin...

  • lace said:  

    My favorite part of fall is talking walks in the crunchy leaves and the beautiful colors.

  • Mishia said:  

    I love the leaves changing color.

  • Leave your response!