, , ,

Nutrilite® Kids Review & Giveaway

Monday, October 12, 2009 Leave a Comment


The flu season has already kicked in.  We already know numerous families whose kids have been or are down with the flu.  While we are very cautious to wash hands, and have already got our flu shots, being pro-active with vitamins never hurts.

A couple of weeks ago when we were out shopping at the warehouse store, Hubby bought some chewable Vitamin C tablets for himself.  He was expecting them to taste "orangey" I guess, and took one, and nearly gagged.  "Try one", he says.  As if!  He proceeded to take one each day with a painful expression, and you know it is a warehouse club pack, those things hold a lot of vitamins!


When Ashley at Health and Beauty Zone was looking for reviews for Nutrilite, I thought I might be able to put Hubby out of his Vitamin C misery.
She sent me the Nutrilite® Kids Natural C – Chewables and the Nutrilite® Kids Chewable Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables to review.  Yeah they're for kids but grown ups can take them too!

They're billed as great tasting, but Hubby was a little gun shy, so he made me try them first.  By first looks you may be deceived, they aren't colorful or eye catchy, and I was skeptical myself when first seeing them, so I hunkered down and prepared for the worst.  I  was more
than pleasantly surprised.  Not quite as sweet, but akin to the taste of candy.

One of the really neat things about Nutrilite® Kids Natural C is that the Vitamin C comes from Acerola Concentrate which are cherries, and one of nature's richest resources of Vitamin C.  One cherry has the about the same Vitamin C as four oranges!

Nutrilite® Kids Chewable Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables require just two delicious chewable tablets give your kids the phytonutrient power of five-plus servings of concentrated fruits and vegetables.

I admit it.  I sorely lack in the whole enforcement of the food groups.  Apples, bananas, clementines and watermelons work around here.  If I stick enough cheese on the cauliflower it will get ingested.  Green veggies?  Yikes, that happens so rarely I could probably use my fingers to count how many times we have those and still have some fingers leftover to count on.

This product really appealed to me because of that.  Again the taste is great and I know that these chewables are picking up where I slack off.

When Amber tried both of these, a few hours later she asked me how many a day can she take.  "Two of each", I replied.  "That's it? Only two? But they taste so good."<--- True story.

The one down side is they are a little pricey.  The 180 count Nutrilite® Kids Natural C – Chewables are $36.99 and 60 count and the Nutrilite® Kids Chewable Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables are $27.99.  If your kids (or yourself!)  are not getting their required nutrients naturally it may be worth the cost to know that they are getting quality vitamins with lasting benefits (check out the retention chart for  Nutrilite® Kids Natural C).

These two varieties and may more vitamins, supplements and other goods can be purchased from Ashley's website Health and Beauty Zone.

Ashley has generously donated a Nutrilite® Kids Natural C - Chewables and Nutrilite® Kids Chewable Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables for one of my readers.

To enter visit Health and Beauty Zone and tell me one other product that interests you there.

For extra entries you can (please leave a new comment for each additional entry):

1. Follow Me on twitter and tweet this giveaway (this can be done daily!) "@threedifferent Nutrilite Kids Vitamin Review and Giveaway - http://bit.ly/10JBK2 - made for kids but grownups can take them too!"
2. Become a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook 
3. Subscribe to my feed via reader or email
4. Follow my blog publicly
5. Add my button to your blog
6. Post about this giveaway on your blog and link back to it

This giveaway will end on November 1, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst and is open to U.S. Residents ages 18+. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail or an alternate winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

I received complimentary bottles of vitamins for the purpose of this review.

56 comments »

  • mverno said:  

    Tolsom™ Facial Cleansing Foam
    mverno@roadrunner.com

  • Marla said:  

    I would like to try on of the flavors of the EX Energy drink. It sounds much more nutritious than the ones you can buy in the store. Thank you for the entry.

    koinonia572001@yahoo.com

  • Marla said:  

    I am an email subscriber. Thanks!

    koinonia572001@yahoo.com

  • Marla said:  

    I am also a follower. Thanks again!

    koinonia572001@yahoo.com

  • Michelle said:  

    I would love to try the Nutrilite Cholesterol Health. I recently tested and mine was elevated so this would be great =)

  • Michelle said:  

    I subscribe by email...

    shellbell574(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Michelle said:  

    I am a Fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook....

    Name on Facebook is Michelle Berry =)

  • Michelle said:  

    I Follow you on Twitter and I Tweeted about the Giveaway.... =)

    http://twitter.com/shellbell574/statuses/4819541583

  • Michelle said:  

    I Follow your Blog Publicly as shellbell574

  • Anonymous said:  

    Artistry essentials replenishing eye cream!
    panicxduh@yahoo.com

  • samarcy said:  

    101165 - NUTRILITE® The Perfect Pack For Your Health
    NUTRILITE® The Perfect Pack For Your Health

  • llinda29 said:  

    I want Artistry® essentials hydrating cleanser

  • Stephanie Grant said:  

    I would like to try the Artistry® essentials Pore Cleansing Masque
    thegrants(at)live(dot)com

  • Stephanie Grant said:  

    Follow on twitter @sgrant2005 and tweet:
    http://twitter.com/sgrant2005/status/4850457710
    thegrants(at)live(dot)com

  • Stephanie Grant said:  

    I'm a fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook (Stephanie Petty-Grant)
    thegrants(at)live(dot)com

  • Stephanie Grant said:  

    I subscribe via e-mail
    thegrants(at)live(dot)com

  • Stephanie Grant said:  

    I'm a follower
    thegrants(at)live(dot)com

  • Renee said:  

    I'd like to try the
    Artistry® essentials Pore Cleansing Masque

  • furygirl3132 said:  

    I would love to try the Artistry Essentials Hydrating Cleanser. Thanks so much for the wonderful giveaway, I would love to try these for my girls!

    Eloise
    furygirl3132[at}comcast[dot]net

  • furygirl3132 said:  

    Following you on Twitter (furygirl3132) and I tweeted: http://twitter.com/furygirl3132/status/4865464483

    Eloise
    furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

  • furygirl3132 said:  

    Subscribed to your feed through Google Reader.

    Eloise
    furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

  • Kristie said:  

    I like the sounds of the Artistry® essentials Pore Cleansing Masque.

    khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com

  • ehhogan said:  

    ARTISTRY® essentials Alpha Hydroxy Serum Plus is what I'd like to try


    ehhogan at bellsouth.net

  • chromiumman said:  

    would love to try their Cholesterol Health

  • karenmed409 said:  

    Nutrilite Women’s Supplement Packs, formulated for women, this keeps the guessing down on what women need.
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

  • karenmed409 said:  

    following on twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4995520769

  • AStarrA said:  

    Artistry® essentials anti-blemish
    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

  • AStarrA said:  

    http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5044874579
    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

  • AStarrA said:  

    Fan of Three Different Directions on Facebook
    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

  • AStarrA said:  

    Subscribe to feed via reader

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

  • AStarrA said:  

    Subscribe to my feed via email

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

  • AStarrA said:  

    Follow blog publicly
    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

  • Sprittibee said:  

    Am interested in the vitamins for kids. They sound great. Love your blog header. So cute!

  • AStarrA said:  

    http://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/5085282831
    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

  • andrea v said:  

    Artistry® essentials Eye & Lip Makeup Remover

  • mytwogirls said:  

    I would buy the trim body system journal.
    cillymoo@gmail.com

  • mytwogirls said:  

    I am a follower
    cillymoo@gmail.com

  • mytwogirls said:  

    I am an email subscriber
    cillymoo@gmail.com

  • yellowlabs said:  

    The Artistry essentials Replenishing Eye Creme looks great!

  • chazvgo said:  

    Id love to try the clear.now™ Supplement :)

  • idahomom said:  

    As I am forcing down another bowl of oatmeal, I would like to try Nutrilite Cholesterol Health.

  • Pamela S said:  

    My physician has recently recommended fish oil tablets, so I'd like to try the Oceans Essentials Omega 600. Thanks.

  • Pamela S said:  

    Follower on GFC. Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

  • Pamela S said:  

    Subscribed via Google Reader. Thanks.

  • Donna said:  

    I would like to try the cholesterol health.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Hotsnotty2 said:  

    I'd also like to try the Artistry® essentials Polishing Scrub, thanks!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

  • cman said:  

    Nutrilite Cholesterol Health :)

  • Anonymous said:  

    clear now supplyment ty.
    vivianbl@olg.com

  • /\Heather/\ said:  

    The NUTRILITE® Endurance Cubes in Berry Flavor sound really good! They'd be great for those long runs!

  • /\Heather/\ said:  

    Follow and tweeted - http://twitter.com/choochoo428/status/5356820081

  • lilyk said:  

    The Tolsom Facial Cleansing Foam looks very nice!

  • Leave your response!