Giveaway Winners

Sunday, October 11, 2009 Leave a Comment

The winners were quick to respond this week! 

Just so you all know how I go about this.  When I moderate comments for a giveaway they all go into a spreadsheet.  I filter out the ones that didn't follow the rules or haven't left contact info via their profile or in their comment.  From what's left I go to random.org generate a number and the number that matches the number on my spreadsheet is the winner!

The latest winners are...

Clarissa @neiding.com - Nature Valley Package Giveaway (Clarissa tweeted nearly everyday the giveaway was open, one of her "tweets" is what got her the prize!)

gigi - Harry Connick Jr. Your Songs CD

misusedinnocence - Cystex Giveaway

janetfaye & Jammie - Disney Goodie Bags

Thanks to everyone who pops in to read my reviews and enter the giveaways!  Comment, comment, comment!  The more of those the greater your chances of winning.

Lots of good ones are still running get your entries in!

3 comments »

  • Stacie said:  

    Congrats to the winners!

  • silverneon2000 said:  

    Congratulations and enjoy your prizes.

  • Leave your response!