, ,

Free Yoplait Fiber One Coupon Giveaway

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 Leave a Comment

Woohoo! The first 50 readers who click the "Try It Free" button below will receive a coupon for a free 4-pack of Fiber One yogurt.



Did you know that....
Yoplait Fiber One 50-calorie yogurt is the only leading nonfat yogurt with 50 calories and 5 grams of fiber.

Or how about that it features a ‘Hungry Girl Seal of Approval’, the first nationally distributed yogurt to receive this endorsement.

Better yet, Yoplait Fiber One 50-calorie yogurt is available in the yogurt section of grocery stores nation-wide and is available in four flavors – Strawberry, Vanilla, Peach and Key Lime Pie plus it contributes 20% of the recommended daily value of fiber and is a good source of calcium as well as vitamins A and D.

So why wouldn't you want to click on the link above and grab yourself a coupon to try this tasty zero guilt snack? Remember there's just 50 available so be quick about it!

Yoplait provided me with this EMMI opportunity, information and product samples/coupons.

4 comments »

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    AWESOME! I just got mine! Should be here in 4-6 weeks!

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    Just linked back to you from my "The Frugal Kennedys" FB fan page!

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Frugal-Kennedys/146681291658

  • Aileen said:  

    Thanks for this surprise giveaway. I think I got one...a form popped up to fill out and a message said I would receive a coupon in 4-6 weeks.

  • Leave your response!