, , , ,

Review of Outfit Additions Bohemian Blue Silk Wallet

Tuesday, September 1, 2009 Leave a Comment

Outfit Additions is an online site that has a beautiful assortment of women's fashion accessories including jewelry, fabric wallets, and belts.  Their fun fashion gifts are sure to please even the most discriminate shoppers.

I was able to receive and review the Bohemian Blue Silk Fabric Wallet.  When it arrived I brought it to my computer monitor and compared the photo online to the actual wallet, and you know what, it looks even better in person than online!


I like that the credit card slots are quite deep, I don't have to worry about my cards slipping out, yet they are still generous enough that I'm not wiggling to get them out either.  It has four slots for cards which is quite sufficient for me.  The billfold section is extremely generous as well.

The colors on this wallet are striking, and it is very classy looking.

It is a little bulky when you fold it up, once it's filled with bills, change and cards, so if you use a very tiny handbag, it may not fit.  I generally walk around with a small to medium sized purse, and I've used it in two different ones so far with no problems getting other things in as well as this wallet.

Outfit Additions has a coupon for my readers when they make a purchase of any of their gorgeous fashion gifts.  At checkout use the code TWENTY for a 20% discount.

0 comments »

Leave your response!