, ,

Nature Valley Nut Clusters Review & Giveaway

Thursday, September 24, 2009 Leave a Comment

If you're feeling simply nutty like I do on occassion (☺), then you may want to pick up a bag or two of Nature Valley Nut Clusters.








If you've been reading blogs the last couple of months, I'm sure you've run into a few reviews of these already, and most of them I'm betting stated that these crunchy little snacks are good.


Similar in taste to Nature Valley Crunchy Granola bars, these bite size snacks could possibly be my undoing. Sweet and Salty, I found myself dipping into the bag for "just one more"....SO before I knew it, there were only crumbs left!

My Blog Spark sent me a fun outdoor package filled with goodies and all four flavors of Nature Valley Nut Clusters.

  • Roasted Cashew
  • Nut Lovers
  • Roasted Almond
  • Honey Roasted Peanut

Amber munched on the Roasted Almond and Hubby preferred the Honey Roasted Peanut. Me, well I couldn't decide, they were all good. This will definitely be a snack we purchase again in our home.

At around $2.00 a bag (I saw them for $2.28 at WalMart the other day), these little nut clusters would be perfect to pack in a lunch box or have around for an after school snack.

My Blog Spark is giving one of my readers a Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters "Snack Pack" prize pack that includes all four (4) varieties of the Granola Nut Clusters along with a sling backpack, stainless steel water bottle, flashlight and binoculars!



To enter:  Leave a comment letting me know what some of your favorite elements of nature are? I love the beach and the ocean. What about you?

For extra entries (the above must be completed first) you can leave an additional comment for each you are eligible for:

  1. Follow Nature Valley on Facebook
  2. Follow Myself and Nature Valley on twitter and tweet this giveaway (this can be done daily!)  simply tweet "@threedifferent @nature_valley Nature Valley *New* Granola Nut Cluster Snack Pack Giveaway http://bit.ly/F2Egv Snack on Natural Goodness"
  3. Subscribe to my feed via reader or email
  4. Follow my blog publicly
  5. Add my button to your blog
  6. Post about this giveaway on your blog and link back to it

This giveaway will end on October 7, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst and is open to U.S. Residents ages 18+. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail or an alternate winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.

326 comments »

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 326   Newer›   Newest»
  • Kim said:  

    I love the green green grass!

  • alovelymadness said:  

    I love the wildlife in our woods. We have daily visits from deer, wild turkey,racoons,possums, beautiful variety of birds, snakes, lizards,fox, etc.
    We were mixing our soil in an old bathtub and it rained, next thing I know, I can't use the rest of the dirt beacause now 5 frogs live in the tub (pond) out by the garden.

  • Jeanine said:  

    i love a gentle breeze when i'm outside and a good thunderstorm when i'm inside!

  • Terra Heck said:  

    I especially love nature in the autumn. The falling leaves with the different colors is just beautiful.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Dolphin Girl said:  

    I also am a huge fan of the beach and watching the waves crash on the rocks. Thanks!

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    I love the green stuff, grass and trees.
    Flowers.
    Feeling the sun on my face.

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    Facebook fan of Nature Valley
    Barbara Montag

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    I'm following you and Nature Valley on Twitter.
    @JalapenoMama
    and a daily tweet.
    http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/4358648142

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    I'm following your blog publicly.

  • mrsshukra said:  

    I like the mountains!

    delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • mrsshukra said:  

    Subscriber!

    delilah0180(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • 3carnations said:  

    I love just being outside - Camping is the best!

  • 3carnations said:  

    I subscribe to you in bloglines.

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I love listening to the birds, the beautiful colors of flowers and love the sound of the ocean's waves.

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I follow Nature Valley on Facebook

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I am a subscriber to your blog by email

  • JC said:  

    I like water and constellations!

  • JC said:  

    Follow Nature Valley on Facebook @tcarolinep JessieKatie S.

  • JC said:  

    http://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/4375994754

    @tcarolinep Twitter follower of you and Nature Valley

  • JC said:  

    Follow your blog publicly!

  • JC said:  

    http://tcarolinep.blogspot.com/2009/09/giveaway-three-different-directions.html blogged.

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/4381553105

  • mverno said:  

    trees flowers mverno@roadrunner.com

  • Jill said:  

    I love being out in the middle of nowhere and the smell of the pine trees and just the absolute quiet.

  • Amber said:  

    I really love lakes and forests!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

  • katzkids by Kathy D. said:  

    I love the beach.I wanted to go so bad this year but we couldn't.Maybe next year.
    I live in the mountains so this time of year when the leaves start changing colors is a pretty amazing time:)
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    kats7960@gmail.com

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/4395637694

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love forests. :)

    thefatesarevicious at yahoo dot com

  • plhill2000 said:  

    I love cool forests and lakes.

  • abfantom said:  

    I love the spring flowers and the fall leaves.

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

  • itsme said:  

    i love trees and forrests with all its wildlife

  • itsme said:  

    twitter follower tweeted http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/4398445515

  • 5webs said:  

    I love rain, wind, and storms. I love trees, conifers not deciduous, dirt, and creeks/streams. I love fog, mist, and ice/snow.
    Alicia Webster
    5webs@comcast.net

  • 5webs said:  

    I am a fan of Nature Valley on Facebook
    Alicia Webster
    5webs@comcast.net

  • 5webs said:  

    I subscribe via Google Reader
    Alicia Webster
    5webs@comcast.net

  • 5webs said:  

    I follow your blog publicly
    Alicia Webster
    5webs@comcast.net

  • Nancy said:  

    I especially love waterfalls and the mountains!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

  • Nancy said:  

    I am an e-mail subscriber.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

  • Nancy said:  

    I follow your blog publicly.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

  • Peggy said:  

    Follow Nature Valley on FB
    Peggy Gorman
    matternu@aol.com

  • Peggy said:  

    Follow both and a tweet
    http://twitter.com/velvet1116/status/4399528292
    matternu@aol.com

  • Peggy said:  

    email subscriber
    matternu@aol.com

  • Mysharona said:  

    Love the mountains and rivers

  • Peggy said:  

    Follow blog publicly
    matternu@aol.com

  • Peggy said:  

    Added button to blog
    matternu@aol.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the changing colors of the leaves

    jim.coyne2@verizon.net

  • Sellswifey said:  

    Trees! I absolutely love trees, I could just stare at them for hours.

  • Laura C said:  

    I love the mountains
    pcollins@cajunnet.com

  • Keitha said:  

    I love the sound of the animals, such as the birds, while walking through the woods! Thanks

    keithadanielle at yahoo dot com

  • Keitha said:  

    I follow

    keithadanielle at yahoo dot com

  • Keitha said:  

    I subscribe

    keithadanielle at yahoo dot com

  • peg42 said:  

    My favorite is the ocean. Thanks so much.

  • Stephanie said:  

    big trees and the waves of the ocean
    tvollowitz at aol dot com

  • Unknown said:  

    I love the sky and the stars! :) So beautiful. :)

    lc_intocable[a]yahoo[d]com

  • wantsandwishes said:  

    My favorite elements of nature is water, bodies of water, water falls, ice anything water.

  • wantsandwishes said:  

    I became a fan on facebook of natures valley

  • Charlie said:  

    I love the sound of falling rain!

  • Lucyinthesky said:  

    Favorite elements in nature is the ocean. Right now we live inland but hope to move closer to in in years ahead. Thanks for the chance to win this awesome giveaway.

    espressogurl at hotmail dot com

  • Lucyinthesky said:  

    I'm now a FaceBook Fan of Nature Valley (rose manning)


    espressogurl at hotmail dot com

  • Lucyinthesky said:  

    Email subscriber at:

    espressogurl at hotmail dot com

  • Lucyinthesky said:  

    I follow publicly on Google Friend Connect as Ally or sometimes rubymoon. It calls me both.


    espressogurl at hotmail dot com

  • Lim said:  

    The sky. Clouds and kites.

  • elizabeth p said:  

    I am a water baby, I love any kind of water. Oceans, rivers, streams, lakes, ponds, etc. I am queenesperfect at yahoo.com

  • MOMFOREVERANDEVER said:  

    I LOVE the mountains, the breezes and the light slightly cool rain. I love the quiet of nature, and when I find it, I grab it and breathe it in because its rare to find true nature without evidence of people touching it

  • mlminwilm said:  

    I hate to take your idea but when I lived at the beach for 8 years my favorite time was at night just after a thunderstorm when you could still see the lightning reflecting off the waves way off in the distance.

  • Michelle AKA blabla3269 said:  

    I love sitting on the covered porch and watching a thunderstorm!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love listening to the rain as it sings its song.

    Nora SP
    neneelynn@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    Has to be the flowers and trees, so serene!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the ocean because I love listening to the sound of crashing wave.
    jannet168@yahoo.com

  • degood said:  

    I love sitting on the beach and hearing the waves splash in.

    kerrie@mayansfamily.com

  • degood said:  

    I follow both on twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/kmayans/statuses/4413807750

    kerrie@mayansfamily.com

  • degood said:  

    I subscribe in google reader

    kerrie@mayansfamily.com

  • degood said:  

    I publically follow your blog

    kerrie@mayansfamily.com

  • mar said:  

    Some of my favorite elements of nauture are: sunsets; turning leaves; snow; trees; beautiful beaches.

  • sphinx63 said:  

    I love the beaches and the woods. Thanks!

    sphinxcw at aol dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    The element of Air and Grass
    Oh,i love walking on a brisk summer morning
    looking at the trees//
    feeling the fresh air!

  • debiwelbon said:  

    I love sitting on the porch and watching the hummingbirds fight over the feeder - I did not realize they could be such mean little things! but I do so love to watch them.

  • skitsbits2000 said:  

    I love the sound of the beach and and the cool beauty of the mountains

  • Anonymous said:  

    I am a fan of water. The ocean,lakes,rivers,ponds,resevoirs, H2O is my favorite.

  • Joannie said:  

    I love...
    a soft Spring rain,
    a cool mountain stream,
    morning grass wet with dew
    hiking up steep hills... and daffodils

    hi_joan_elliott at hotmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love the trees specially in the fall

    samsakara@twcny.rr.com

  • randycur0962 said:  

    I love the changing of the leaves going into Autumn.

  • randycur0962 said:  

    I follow Nature Valley on Facebook. randycur0962@yahoo.com

  • randycur0962 said:  

    I subscribe to email. randycur0962@yahoo.com

  • Brn2lisn said:  

    I love the mountains, especially in the Fall when the leaves start to change color

    brn2lisn(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Erica C. said:  

    I love the temperature in the fall!

  • Tes283 said:  

    Finally it is starting to cool off. The humidity will be starting to fall. It will be less sticky and more comfortable to go outside.

  • Tes283 said:  

    Follow both and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/TES283/status/4425111035

    tes283

  • Tes283 said:  

    Follow on Google
    TES283

  • krstrpp said:  

    My favorite elements of nature? No people! Seriously, it is so nice to get away from the whining, politics, and psychological hang-ups of us humans. Thanks for the chance to win the totally cool prize pack! (krstrpp at hotmail dot com)

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love the beach. I also love spring when the flowers and trees are blooming.

    dirtyprettylibertine at hotmail dot com

  • Heidi V said:  

    My family and me love all forms of water, lakes, rain and the coastline!

    Thanks
    heidivargas [at] live dot com

  • Heidi V said:  

    Blogged about the giveaway @ http://theblackcell.com/blogs/index.php/nature-valley-granola-nut-clusters-giveaway-ends-10-07-2009-2/

    Thanks again!
    heidivargas [at] live dot com

  • Unknown said:  

    I love the season of Autumn. I love the lovely colors the leaves turn, the crispness of the air and the beautiful clear blue sky.
    jedoggett@embarqmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I follow
    jedoggett@embarqmail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/4432960719 daily tweet

  • joeandbridge said:  

    I love the Mountains-The Rockies in Colorado or Glacier Park in Montana. Of course, I live in Minnesota, so I'll have to settle for 10,000 lakes. Thanks for the giveaway.
    Bridgette Groschen
    joeandbridge@aol.com

  • joeandbridge said:  

    I follow Nature Valley on Facebook. Thanks!
    Bridgette Groschen
    joeandbridge@aol.com
    FB Name: Bridgette Groschen

  • joeandbridge said:  

    I follow you and Nature Valley on Twitter and tweeted your giveaway. Thanks!
    http://twitter.com/joeandbridge/status/4433184933
    Bridgette Groschen
    joeandbridge@aol.com

  • joeandbridge said:  

    I subscribe via google reader. Thanks!
    Bridgette Groschen
    joeandbridge@aol.com

  • joeandbridge said:  

    I follow your blog publicly. Thanks!
    Bridgette Groschen
    joeandbridge@aol.com

  • Laura said:  

    I subscribe by email.
    pcollins@cajunnet.com

  • Unknown said:  

    Email subscriber

    bjhopper(at)me(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love going to the beach and watching the sunset over the water.

    hebert024 at aoldot com

  • samarcy said:  

    i love the fall, leaves turning all kinds of colors, walking threw the woods as the fallen leaves crunch under your feet, and oh the magnifacent colors, that nature gives us!!

  • Nicole C. said:  

    I love the woods!!

    choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Angela C said:  

    following both on twitter* http://twitter.com/angelasbits/status/4445587212

  • mscoffee77 said:  

    I agree with you-the beach & the ocean! I don't live anywhere near the ocean, but do get to go to Panama City Beach once a year.

  • Laura said:  

    tweet 9/28
    http://twitter.com/sweepcoupon

  • Laura said:  

    I follow my blog.

    pcollins@cajunnet.com

  • marthajane said:  

    I love being near water -- anything from a small creek to the ocean. It's so soothing.

  • jbeckett said:  

    My favorite elements of nature are birds and other wildlife.

  • tammyontheblock said:  

    I love fall. The different colors of the leaves always make me smile.

    Tammy T
    forall6ofus at gmail dot com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/4459715194 daily tweet

  • tawndam said:  

    google follower 3DD ;-)

  • cstironkat said:  

    I like the mountains and the desert.

  • Nickolay said:  

    Being from MN, I love the Lakes. The cool breeze you get off of them early in the morning

    jason(at)allworldautomotive(dot)com

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/4476403636

  • Tarah Manning said:  

    I love breathtaking views - the cliffs, lakes, oceans, forest...everything!

    Tarah
    tarah716[at]ymail.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/4487399028 daily tweet

  • Tes283 said:  

    tweeted
    http://twitter.com/TES283/status/4488063313

  • K. Rock said:  

    I also love the beach but I do love trees in the fall.

  • K. Rock said:  

    I get your feed in a reader.

  • karenmed409 said:  

    Bright Sunshine, makes my day a lot brighter. I enjoy everything in the outdoors.
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

  • karenmed409 said:  

    following you and nature valley in twitter as karenmed409
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

  • karenmed409 said:  

    forgot to leave tweet link
    http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4501546338

    I will use this entry as subsriber

  • karenmed409 said:  

    following blog publicly
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/4502783177

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/4510647691 daily tweet

  • paryjeja said:  

    I love the flowers in the spring and the leaves in the fall.

  • Renee said:  

    I love everything about the fall--the way the leaves change colors, the beautiful mums and pansies that people plant in their yards, the way the daylight changes and the air is warm and chilly all at the same time--today was the perfect day for me here in Georgia.

  • karenmed409 said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4529748619

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/4530650979 daily tweet

  • Tes283 said:  

    tweeted
    http://twitter.com/TES283/status/4533104705

  • Angela C said:  

    Tweet*http://twitter.com/angelasbits/status/4533162274

  • Janette said:  

    I love everything about being on the ocean shore!

  • Janette said:  

    following both on Twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/jsoldham/status/4540216842

  • Janette said:  

    subscribed via reader

  • Sharon Schoepe said:  

    I love trees. I love watching them change through the seasons.

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/4551045775

  • Tes283 said:  

    tweeted
    http://twitter.com/TES283/status/4554811491

  • karenmed409 said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4556026239

  • Unknown said:  

    My favorite thing about nature is the ocean and sand between my toes.

    shel704 at aol dot com

  • Unknown said:  

    Nature Valley Facebook Fan (Michelle Hudak)

  • Unknown said:  

    I follow you and Nature Valley on twitter & I tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/auntiethesis/status/4568610500

  • Unknown said:  

    Subscribed via google reader

  • Unknown said:  

    Follow via google friends (shel)

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/4569619294 daily tweet

  • karenmed409 said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4581845669

  • Tes283 said:  

    tweet

    http://twitter.com/TES283/status/4583289296

  • mail4rosey said:  

    I love the sun, wind, and moon.

    msurosey@yahoo.com

  • mail4rosey said:  

    e-mail subscriber

    msurosey@yahoo.com

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/4586273042 daily tweet

  • angie said:  

    I love the beautiful colors in nature. I can't wait for the fall foliage to be at its peak color. SO pretty!

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/4591291938

  • Kristi Price said:  

    Definately the ocean, the waves, the seagulls and the serenity that comes with that atmosphere. Thank you!

  • Kristi Price said:  

    follow on twitter - jessilynne

  • Kristi Price said:  

    subscribe on google reader

  • Kristi Price said:  

    tweet - http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/4593396881

  • Anonymous said:  

    We camp along the Oregon Coast *every* summer. I just love how peaceful it is and how quickly the weather changes at times. :)

    Thank you! atraditionalsurro at comcast dot net

  • ky2here said:  

    Carbon, hydrogen and oxygen. I think my answer is the only correct one therefore all others are disqualified and I win! LOL

  • Kim F said:  

    First thing in the morning when the birds are just beginning to sing.

  • ChrisNY2 said:  

    I love pine trees. The smell.

    chrisny2 at aol dot com

  • Barbara Montag said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/4612767610

  • Tes283 said:  

    tweet
    http://twitter.com/TES283/status/4613070301

  • itsme said:  

    http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/4616896534 daily tweet

  • Ladytink_534 said:  

    I like waterfalls and mountains.
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Ladytink_534 said:  

    I'm a follower
    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    My favorite elements of nature are also the beach and the ocean :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
    blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

  • Anonymous said:  

    Nature Valley Facebook fan
    blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following you and Nature Valley on Twitter and Tweeted
    blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

  • Anonymous said:  

    Subscribed by reader
    blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following with Google Friend Connect
    blog[at]theluckyladybug[dot]org

  • Anonymous said:  

    sunrises and sunsets!!!

    mzpaw@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    my fav element of nature is WATER we love the beach, swimming & playing in it always makes us happy birdson@roadrunner.com

  • «Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 326   Newer› Newest»

    Leave your response!