Blog Redesign

Thursday, September 24, 2009 Leave a Comment

I'm going to be doing a little bit of a blog redesign over the next couple of days.  I will have a lot of what is currently in my sidebars on a static page that will be linked to here from the front and I'm hoping that with the changes I make my blog will load faster.

I'm going to try and use the "read more" format on the front page, and probably go back to the Blogger comments at least for now, once the design is complete I might use Disqus again.  (I'm really liking that).

If you've entered a contest using Disqus and it's still up, and the blogger comments are activated, don't worry, I have all the Disqus comments saved on their site, and will just add the blogger ones to those already on Disqus, so no prior entries will have been lost.

Here's hoping it all goes smoothly!

2 comments »

  • Momrempel said:  

    Hi There

    Can't wait to see how everything turns out!

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    Sounds great but what about your Entrecard?

  • Leave your response!