, , , ,

Disney World - What Will You Celebrate? Giveaway!

Sunday, September 27, 2009 Leave a Comment

Disney has been a celebratory part of so many special occasions in our life.

It started when we got married, we honeymooned there.

We took a Disney cruise for our 10th anniversary.

Amber's 8th birthday was celebrated at Disney World.

Next year we will celebrate our 16th anniversary with yet another Disney cruise!

And then of course there is are all the trips we took just to celebrate being us! (Yes, if I count correctly it places us at 10 trips in 15 years!)

Yesterday we had some folks in to celebrate a birthday in Disney fashion!  And while the party was for one of the "Moms"  the kids had an awesome time partaking in the festivities.  She got free admission to our party, just like she would have gotten free admission to Walt Disney World since it was her birthday!

Mom Select (Mickey Mom's Club) and Walt Disney World Resort, sent us some very fun party items to have a celebration.  Typical of Disney, anything can be a celebration.  An anniversary, graduation, special accomplishment, or a birthday like we celebrated.  Disney can put just the right "magic" to make the ordinary, well extraordinary!


We began our party with Amber being a cast member to welcome our guests.


We proceeded to eat some of the tasty snacks that I prepared and that we were sent in our What Will You Celebrate? Package.  The children were disappointed that the fortunes in the cookies did not tell them that they had won a free trip to the Walt Disney World Resort.  They did tell us to visit www.momselect.com/mickeymomsclub


Here we have our very own "Mousekedoer" chowing down so that he has plenty of energy to play the planned games and participate in the fun activities!



There were Mouse Ears to show our celebratory spirit .......

Balloon whacking, just because teenagers think that's fun....

And for those of us who think we're experts, we played some Disney Scene It to prove just how smart we thought we were.

And while celebrating a birthday in our home this way was certainly special, a trip to Walt Disney World Resort, well that would be the icing on the cake so to speak!  The magic there, really is what fairy tales are made of.
Sharing the highlights from all our Disney trips is so much fun and we always tell people that if the budget allows, they really should experience it.

We had some extra goodie bags leftover from our party, and since Mom Select and Disney shared with us, we would like to share with you!

Two winners will each receive two goodie bags with the items pictured below and a couple of other things that aren't in the photo.



To enter just leave a comment letting me know what sort of occasion would you like to celebrate at Walt Disney World Resort?

For extra entries you can (please leave a new comment for each additional entry):

1. Follow Me on twitter and tweet this giveaway (this can be done daily!)
2. Subscribe to my feed via reader or email
3. Follow my blog publicly
4. Add my button to your blog
5. Post about this giveaway on your blog and link back to it

This giveaway will end on October 10, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst and is open to U.S. Residents ages 13+. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail or an alternate winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews and my Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.


205 comments »

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 205   Newer›   Newest»
  • mom2boys said:  

    I would to celebrate our 7th anniversary there. That's where we had our honeymoon. Thanks! :)

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • mom2boys said:  

    I follow you on twitter and tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/hottmomma_03/status/4416634204

  • Amber said:  

    I would love to celebrate my family's health there - or my son's 8th birthday!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

  • degood said:  

    I am hoping to celebrate my sons fourth birthday there this spring.

    kerrie@mayansfamily.com

  • degood said:  

    I follow on twitter and tweeted

    http://twitter.com/kmayans/statuses/4418792601

    kerrie@mayansfamily.com

  • degood said:  

    I publically follow your blog as degood

    kerrie@mayansfamily.com

  • Mary said:  

    I would love to celebrate Christmas. We are heading to Disneyland in a couple of weeks though and we are looking forward to the Halloween decorations and attractions.

    mamie316(at)sbcglobal.net

  • katzkids by Kathy D. said:  

    I would love to celebrate a new addition to the family and just being together as a family:)
    Thanks for the giveaway.

  • karenmed409 said:  

    I would like to celebrate our 27th Anniversary with all the kids and grandkids
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

  • karenmed409 said:  

    subscriber karenmed409 at comcast dot net

  • karenmed409 said:  

    following blog karenmed409 at comcast dot net

  • Abby said:  

    My son's graduation!


    ajcmeyer at go dot com

  • karenmed409 said:  

    following in twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4420894094

    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

  • Peggy said:  

    I would love to spend my 50th birthday there!
    Thanks
    matternu@aol.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would love to celebrate my retirement there.

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Julie said:  

    I have never been to Disney before.School break in December would be fun

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

  • Angela said:  

    I would love to celebrate Christmas there. I have heard that it's beautiful and they really go all out with the lights and the parade at that time.

  • MOMFOREVERANDEVER said:  

    we are going in 2 years for a big family celebration and am very excited- reunion, major anniversary,21st bday of one- we are celebrating it all together on a weeklong cruise

  • Unknown said:  

    would love to celebrate granddaughters birthday or my anniversary there
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • Unknown said:  

    following on twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/shopannies/status/4423534761
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • Unknown said:  

    subscriber
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • Unknown said:  

    follower
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I would love to celebrate New Years Eve and New years Day at Disney World...that just sounds like so much fun!
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I follow you on Twitter and Tweeted! http://twitter.com/tobinsmommy08/status/4423994614
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

  • Unknown said:  

    I have your button!
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

  • Jill said:  

    I would love to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary.

    tutucuteforme (at) hotmail (dot) com

  • Terra Heck said:  

    I'd like to celebrate any occasion there. I have never been and would absolutely love to go.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Terra Heck said:  

    email subscriber
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Terra Heck said:  

    I follow your blog.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    My wedding...

    khunsl00@pnc.edu

  • Anonymous said:  

    My daughters 6th birthday..

    lostgrrl00@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would celebrate my family's love...


    limebus25@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    We haven't taken our family to Disney yet, so a good old fashion family vacation would be our celebration!

    greenlancer[at]comcast [dot]net

  • Xenia said:  

    I'd love to celebrate my daughters' birthdays there when they get a little older. I never went to Disney as a kid and I want my girls to have that experience!

  • Xenia said:  

    I'm following your blog now (from MBC)!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd love to go back to DW with my friend for her first trip there. I could say the same for my God-daughter and God-nephew.

  • Jennifer said:  

    I LOVE Disney... no really, I'm a Disney freak!!

    Loving your blog! Stopping by from MBC (even though I'm not a mom, so I hope they don't kick me out) to say hello! You have an adorable blog :) I'm a Future Baby Makin' Machine, trying to prepare to become a mommy! Hope you'll share some of your wisdom with me!

  • Twincere said:  

    I'd love to celebrate the planning of our first Disney vacation! Hubs and I have been diligently saving, and hope to bring our 5 kids next Spring. We won't know until November (bonus is due then) so fingers are crossed. This kit would be the perfect way to ignite the excitement!

  • Twincere said:  

    I follow you on google friend connect

  • melody said:  

    Life, being at Disney is a celebration.

  • Tracey said:  

    I would want to celebrate ANY occasion at Disney World. Just being able to take my grandchildren to Disney Would WOULD be a celebration.
    traymona[at]aol.com

  • karenmed409 said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4444196362
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

  • mom2boys said:  

    Daily Tweet!

    http://twitter.com/hottmomma_03/status/4444232938

  • Courtenay said:  

    We are getting married next September (2010) and are currently planning to have our honeymoon there. We've only been once a few years ago with family but have been wanting to go back ever since. The plan so far is to stay in the Animal Kingdom Lodge overlooking the savannah. We loved that place. :)
    Thanks!

  • Courtenay said:  

    I follow you on Twitter (courtenay27).
    Thanks!

  • Courtenay said:  

    I subscribe to your e-mails.
    Thanks!

  • Courtenay said:  

    I'm following with Google Friend Connect.
    Thanks!

  • Courtenay said:  

    Here's today's tweet:
    http://twitter.com/courtenay27/status/4444761262
    Thanks!

  • Jeanine said:  

    i'd like to celebrate my birthday at disney. i've never been there and i've always wanted to go. now my kids (i have 4) want to go!

  • Angela C said:  

    I would love to celebrate my son's birthday there.

  • mogrill said:  

    I would like to celebrate my daughter's upcoming 8th birthday!! Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I would celebrate Thanksgiving there with my childen. I hear the parade is fantastic.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I am a follower publicly.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Tamara B. said:  

    I ama subscriber by email.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would love to celebrate me and my husbands wedding anniversary there.

    samsakara@twcny.rr.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    i would love to celebrate my birthday there!!

    hebert024 at aoldot com

  • Unknown said:  

    Daily Tweet! http://twitter.com/tobinsmommy08/status/4451955954
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

  • Mikki said:  

    How fun!! How did I miss this one! It looks like you had a great time!!

  • Pattylw said:  

    I would celebrate LIFE.

    atrade4u@gmail.com

  • wantsandwishes said:  

    I would love to celebrate a just because day. Either that or an anniversary would be great.

  • 007blond said:  

    I would like celebrated every occasion at Walt Disney World Resort!!!

  • sweepmom said:  

    I love Disney. We celebrated my son's 15th birthday there this year.

  • Courtenay said:  

    Win a Disney goodie bag from Three Different Directions (@threedifferent) at http://bit.ly/HTs6B via @addthis

  • karenmed409 said:  

    tweeted http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4475533291
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

  • Unknown said:  

    Tweet! http://twitter.com/tobinsmommy08/status/4478632754
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

  • Alice H said:  

    I'd love to go there for Christmas - the pictures of the park and parade I've seen look amazing. thanks for the chance! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

  • Alice H said:  

    I follow - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

  • Alice H said:  

    I subscribe via google reader - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

  • Unknown said:  

    we dont' need a special occarion - being at Disney IS the special occasion!

  • Dealightfully Frugal said:  

    I would love to celebrate my 10th anniversary there.
    dealightfullyfrugal@gmail.com

  • Dealightfully Frugal said:  

    I just became a follower of your blog. If you get a chance I would love for your to check out my blog-I am pretty new to the blogging world.
    http://dealightfullyfrugal.blogspot.com/

  • karenmed409 said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4501613321

    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

  • mom2boys said:  

    Daily Tweet! 9/30

    http://twitter.com/hottmomma_03/status/4506014881

  • Unknown said:  

    Tweet! http://twitter.com/tobinsmommy08/status/4506303052
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

  • Courtenay said:  

    Today's tweet:
    http://twitter.com/courtenay27/status/4506447326
    Thanks!

  • Renee said:  

    I would like to celebrate my daughter's 4th birthday there!
    Thanks for sharing your goodies :)

  • Courtenay said:  

    Today's tweet:
    http://twitter.com/courtenay27/status/4524085944
    Thanks!

  • cstironkat said:  

    I would love to celebrate my birthday at Walt Disney world. My birthday is in December and it would be great to see Disney at Christmas time.

  • karenmed409 said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4529713120

  • mom2boys said:  

    Daily Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/hottmomma_03/status/4506014881

  • Angela C said:  

    Tweet*http://twitter.com/angelasbits/status/4533241658

  • Unknown said:  

    Tweet! http://twitter.com/tobinsmommy08/status/4535042854
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

  • Janette said:  

    I'd like to celebrate my next birthday there!

  • Janette said:  

    Following on Twitter and tweeted http://twitter.com/jsoldham/status/4539801578

  • Janette said:  

    Subscribed via reader

  • karenmed409 said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4555998858

  • mom2boys said:  

    Tweet!

    http://twitter.com/hottmomma_03/status/4556848828

  • sweetsue said:  

    I would love to celebrate my 50th birthday at Walt Disney World Resort.
    smchester at gmail dot com

  • Robyn said:  

    I would celebrate my grand daughters birthday she spends the summers with us and her birthday is while she's here, She would love it.

  • Robyn said:  

    I follow you on Twitter @robynhunt

  • Robyn said:  

    tweeted! http://twitter.com/RobynHunt/status/4576454506

  • mom2boys said:  

    Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/hottmomma_03/status/4579886959

  • souldolphindream said:  

    I would love to celebrate my daughters birthday. She was born on thanksgiving day.

    souldolphindream@aol.com

  • karenmed409 said:  

    tweet http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4581700797
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

  • Unknown said:  

    Tweet! http://twitter.com/tobinsmommy08/status/4583220662
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

  • Aileen said:  

    I'd like to celebrate my daughter's birthday at Disney.

    arobimom@gmail.com

  • Aileen said:  

    Follow you as a subscriber.

    arobimom@gmail.com

  • mom2boys said:  

    Daily Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/hottmomma_03/status/4604085679

  • Unknown said:  

    Tweet! http://twitter.com/tobinsmommy08/status/4606794448
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

  • Ann said:  

    I would love to celebrate one of our kid's birthdays there. Any kid really, just any excuse to go. With 3 kids, we can't afford to go yet but we will as we're saving up! Thanks for the great giveaway.
    ann dot guns at mac dot com

  • Ann said:  

    I'm a subscriber: ann dot guns at mac dot com

  • Ann said:  

    I'm a follower.
    ann dot guns at mac dot com

  • mom2boys said:  

    Daily Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/hottmomma_03/status/4626345175

  • Unknown said:  

    Tweet! http://twitter.com/tobinsmommy08/status/4637231324
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

  • kasandria said:  

    I'm a HUGE Disney Nut myself! We actually leave this Friday for a quick trip to the World. We love to have Ohana's our first night as a tradition.
    Kasandria

  • Ladytink_534 said:  

    Any occasion! I'd like to go during Halloween at least once though.

    Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • mom2boys said:  

    Tweet!

    http://twitter.com/hottmomma_03/status/4658072826

  • karenmed409 said:  

    tweet for today
    http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4658468377

  • Clarissa said:  

    I would LOVE to celebrate my college graduation at the resort! My best friend and I are huge Disney fanatics, and we'd have so much fun being kids again!
    clarissa at digitaldeacons dot com

  • Unknown said:  

    Tweet! http://twitter.com/tobinsmommy08/status/4665109620
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

  • janetfaye said:  

    I would love to celebrate my grandson's birthday at Walt Disney World Resort.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

  • K. Rock said:  

    I would celebrate our kids birthdays. They all fall around the same time

  • mom2boys said:  

    Daily Tweet!

    http://twitter.com/hottmomma_03/status/4687012905

  • Unknown said:  

    Tweet! http://twitter.com/tobinsmommy08/status/4691437751
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

  • Judy Joyce said:  

    I would celebrate a very delayed honeymoon with all of our five children! Thanks!

  • Lynne said:  

    I would love to celebrate my birthday there.

  • AEKZ2 said:  

    I'd like to celebrate either my son's or daughter's birthday. Thanks!

  • Jen said:  

    I would like to celebrate my daughter's birthday at Disney. I think it would make for some great memories.

    footejennifer at hotmail.com

  • Jen V said:  

    We went to Disney to celebrate our 10th anniversary. Sort of a second honeymoon of sorts. I would love to be able to celebrate the kids birthdays there.

    ssovrnej(at)gmail.com

  • Jen V said:  

    I follow you on twitter and tweeted about this giveaway.

    http://twitter.com/Greatgiveaways/status/4707191630

    ssovrnej(at)gmail.com

  • Courtenay said:  

    Today's tweet: http://twitter.com/courtenay27/status/4708118768
    Thanks!

  • mom2boys said:  

    Daily tweet!

    http://twitter.com/hottmomma_03/status/4711770510

  • Unknown said:  

    Tweet! http://twitter.com/tobinsmommy08/status/4715350759
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

  • heaventrees said:  

    Any event, any day, anytime is a good time to celebrate at Disney! I would celebrate it being my birthday or Christmas or just being MONDAY! I would love to celebrate Halloween at Disney World.

  • Susan Pearlman said:  

    Halloween at Mickey's not so scary halloween party!

  • Courtenay said:  

    tweet today: http://twitter.com/courtenay27/status/4733278355
    Thanks!

  • Anonymous said:  

    We would celebrate a birthday there.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

  • mom2boys said:  

    Daily tweet!

    http://twitter.com/hottmomma_03/status/4734201944

  • Amanda D. said:  

    I would love to be able to celebrate my daughter's 5th birthday there. She's never been to Disney World. macd82 at gmail dot com

  • SeahorseLady said:  

    It's fun to go there no matter what. I think it would be a good way to have a family reunion. The kids can play at the parks while the older folks soak in a little culture and relaxation.

  • jennem said:  

    I'd like to celebrate my daughter's birthday.
    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

  • Unknown said:  

    Tweet! http://twitter.com/tobinsmommy08/status/4745718213
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

  • Stephanie Grant said:  

    I would like to celebrate my sons 5th birthday at Disney World!
    thegrants(at)live(dot)com

  • Stephanie Grant said:  

    I follow on twitter @sgrant2005 and tweet:
    http://twitter.com/sgrant2005/status/4749795818
    thegrants(at)live(dot)com

  • Erica G said:  

    My daughter's birthday! Thanks!

    egreca (at) hotmail {dot} com

  • Unknown said:  

    I would LOVE to celebrate my daughters birthday there. It would be so awesome she would never forget that birthday.

  • mchavez718 said:  

    I would love to celebrate Christmas there. I've heard it is very beautiful there during that time.

  • wendy wallach said:  

    I would love to celebrate my 45th birthday there!

    madamerkf at aol dot com

  • hnlpfaff said:  

    I would love to celebrate any holiday there but especially my honeymoon

  • Molly C. said:  

    I would to celebrate Christmas, or our honeymoon there.

  • Rachel said:  

    I would love to celebrate my wedding...to the man I have yet to meet ;)

    racheliznewman(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Unknown said:  

    I would celebrate my great granddaughters 3rd birthday there.

  • Ashabutterflys said:  

    My son has never been their and i have not been their in 14 years so i would be a treat to take him their.

    asha.marie@hotmail.com

  • Ashabutterflys said:  

    following you on twitter.

    asha.marie@yahoo.com

  • Ashabutterflys said:  

    subscriber to reader under

    butterflybubbles2003@yahoo.com

    but can contact me also at asha.marie@hotmail.com

  • Gina said:  

    I'd love to celebrate my anniversary at Disney... YES without my kids LOL I want to enjoy it too!

  • Gina said:  

    I follow you on twitter and made a tweet http://twitter.com/wrestlingaddict/status/4761061320

  • Gina said:  

    button is in my great blogs section

  • Becky said:  

    We are actually going in December and celebrating the fact my husband is back from Iraq, after being gone a year and a half.

  • karenmed409 said:  

    daily tweet http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4764543366

  • Unknown said:  

    Tweet! http://twitter.com/tobinsmommy08/status/4766027058
    rachel_demille@yahoo.com

  • Amy delong said:  

    Would celebrate our 10 yr's together!

    ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

  • mom2boys said:  

    Tweet!

    http://twitter.com/hottmomma_03/status/4767185911

  • Mtlgrl4evr said:  

    My daughters birthdays, I went as a kid on my birthday and loved it!

  • angie said:  

    I would love to celebrate Christmas there. We went to WDW on our honeymoon and have been back several times.

    angela67p(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Renee G said:  

    I would love to celebrate our 20th anniversary there. Although we've been to Disneyland a number of times --- our honeymoon, family vacations, etc--- my husband and I have never gone to Disneyworld together.

    This would be a great way to celebrate our anniversary.
    rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    I would love to celebrate either of my kids' birthdays there!
    Thanks!!
    hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    I subscribe via email!

    hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    I follow your blog! mom2anutball

    hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

  • Charity S said:  

    I would celebrate my son's last year in elementary school. Thanks

    charisscharity (at) yahoo (dot) com

  • Charity S said:  

    follow(ccboobooy) tweet.

    http://twitter.com/ccboobooy/status/4769937022

    charisscharity (at) yahoo (dot) com

  • Charity S said:  

    subscribe via yahoo reader.

  • Charity S said:  

    follow your blog. charity/ccboobooy

    charisscharity (at) yahoo (dot) com

  • Cindy said:  

    I would love to celebrate our daughter's birthday next year there!

  • ~*~lilshuga2001~*~ said:  

    id love to celebrate my brothers ONE YEAR REMISSION FRMOOM CANCER.... ON NOVEMBER 1!!!!

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    I would like to celebrate my twin sons' birthday in April.

    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    http://twitter.com/kngmckellar/status/4774239509

    follow on twitter and tweeted
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    subscribe email
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    follow blog

    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    http://kngmckellar-glorias.blogspot.com/2009/10/httpwwwthreedifferentdirectionscom20090_10.html

    blogged
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Jinxy and Me said:  

    I would like to celebrate our anniversary there!

  • Anonymous said:  

    My husband is currently deployed overseas. I would love to have a welcome home family trip there.
    jcristig@hotmail.com

  • Kathy P said:  

    my daughters graduation in june that would be sweet :)

  • Kathy P said:  

    http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/4774925701

  • Kathy P said:  

    following your blog as klp1965 kathy pease

  • dvice12 said:  

    I'd like to celebrate a birthday there

  • «Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 205   Newer› Newest»

    Leave your response!