, , ,

Disney Cruise Line - New Destination Teaser Trailers

Friday, September 11, 2009 Leave a Comment

ALASKA IN 2011 HERE WE COME!!!

As many of you know we are Disney Cruise Line Fans. We have taken three of their cruises already and have another one scheduled in April of 2010, which will be a 2 week transatlantic cruise.

In less than an hour Disney is going to announce an all new destination that one of their ships will cruise to. And I am so excited! I'm hoping it's Alaska or Hawaii, but in any case the anticipation is all part of the fun.

Here are a couple of teaser trailers they put together, they're awful cute!









I'll be back later to update this post!!

2 comments »

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    That looks like a lot of fun! I've never been on a cruise before.

  • Bloggymommy said:  

    Cool! I've never been on a cruise before and never been to Disney anything! I hope some day we are able to afford it but I doubt it!

  • Leave your response!