The Announcement You've All Been Waiting For....

Friday, September 11, 2009 Leave a Comment

No it has nothing to do with my Disney Cruise Line Fetish or their destinations lol, but it has everything to do with the Wal-Mart Your Zone $500 Gift Card Giveaway!

The winner of the $500 Gift Card was JMom comment #703 in which she stated she subscribes to my blog by Google Reader (Yeah!!).

JMom was actually an alternate pick.  I'm sorry to the first one that never replied to my e-mail :(




Please join with me in congratulating JMom and also to thank Wal-Mart and Rockfish Interactive for this great campaign and giveway.

5 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    Congrats, JMom! I'm only a little jealous!

  • Kidazy said:  

    Congrats JMom! Don't worry Spoodles I'm a little jealous too and hoping it wasn't me that missed the first email lol

  • JMom said:  

    Thanks, Spoodles and Kidazy!

    My obsession with checking emails a hundred times a day paid off. lol! I am sooo EXCITED about winning this giveaway I can't even tell you how much!

    Thanks Tammy for hosting the giveaway and a huge thanks to the generous sponsors of the giveaway, Wal-Mart and Rockfish.

  • Courtney B said:  

    Please tell me it wasnt me that didnt respond!! OMG

  • Kristi Price said:  

    Congratulations JMom and thanks again Tammy & Walmart! :)

  • Leave your response!