, , , , ,

Back To School Tights Giveaway

Friday, September 4, 2009 Leave a Comment


If you are looking for opaque tights, We Love Colors is your one stop shop. The styles of hosiery they offer are exciting and fashionable. You can choose natural shades or step out in something bold, since We Love Colors is true to their name and carries over 50 colors!

September has arrived and soon the tights will be broken out not just for a fashion statement but to keep our legs warm too!

Hosiery can be expensive, and it can be helpful to know the quality of a brand before you buy, so you don't wear the item once and then have to toss it.

This is where (or wear!! lol) my review comes in  .  We Love Colors sent me a pair of tights to try out so I could tell you how they look, feel and fit!

I wore my Mocha colored tights for a couple of days before writing this review.



The 80 Denier Nylon/Lycra MicroFiber content of these tights has a wonderful feel to them.  They are so comfortable which makes them perfect to wear all day and night.  I had not "slouching" of tights down my legs which is generally an issue for me since I am very short and usually fall under the height range (in this case I did as well, I am 4'9" and the starting height in the s/m size is 4'11").

The mocha color was perfect throughout, which if you're looking for colored opaque tights is important.

The footed tights are constructed well, though they have a seam at the toe, and as much as I tried I could not get hat to stay in position at my toe line  .

They kept my legs warm and I'm pretty sure they'll last me the entire fall/winter season. They'll be perfect paired with a pair of boots and a knee length skirt!

Don't miss the other great products We Love Colors sells. Take a look at these fun socks.


If you already own products from We Love Colors take some pictures and send them to emem@welovecolors.com, you just might show up on Their Friends blog!

We Love Colors is offering two readers the chance to win a product of their choice.

To enter visit We Love Colors and comment with which product you would love to have.

For Extra Entries: (the above must be done first to be eligible for extra entries) Please leave each in a separate comment.

1. Follow We Love Colors on Facebook
2. Follow @welovecolors & @threedifferent on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (you may do this daily)
3. Add Three Different Directions Button to your blog
4. Follow Three Different Directions on Blogger
5. Subscribe To Three Different Directions Feed
6. Blog about the Giveaway with a link back

This giveaway will end on September 17, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst and open to U.S. Residents. The winner will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the e-mail or an alternate winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **About Reviews statement at the bottom of this page and my Privacy/Rules declaration and agree to them.

99 comments »

  • ReggieMann said:  

    I would love to have the Kids MicroFiber Splash Color Tights Color #7001

    ReggieM1961 (at) gmail (dot) com

  • ReggieMann said:  

    I Follow Three Different Directions on Blogger

    ReggieM1961 (at) gmail (dot) com

  • Toystory said:  

    I'm in love with the leggings!!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love the Women's Nylon/Lycra Solid Color Tights in Light Tan color.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Sent WE Love Colors Facebook request.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Twitter/Tweet
    http://twitter.com/Babasfarmlife/status/3767291950

  • Anonymous said:  

    Following on blogger.

  • Anonymous said:  

    subscriber.

  • Anonymous said:  

    Posted here:
    http://babasfarmlife.blogspot.com/2009/09/cool-giveaways_04.html

  • valerie2350 said:  

    my guys would like the men's splash color sport socks

  • throuthehaze said:  

    White Striped Thigh Highs
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

  • throuthehaze said:  

    follower
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

  • throuthehaze said:  

    subscriber
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would love to have the Nylon/Lycra Microfiber Tights in Lavender!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

  • itsme said:  

    i'd like a turtleneck leotard for my daughter. Her dance studio is real cold in the winters

  • itsme said:  

    following both on twitter and tweeted here http://twitter.com/cneiding/status/3792792317

  • Colette S said:  

    I like the Splash Color Tube Dress

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd like to have a pair of Ivory Footless Tights.

  • mverno said:  

    i like t5he Solid Color Halter Dress

  • Valerie said:  

    Splash Color Tube Dress cute!
    KawaiiNeko2008 at aol dot com

  • Kristi Price said:  

    I would love to have a pair of black leggings! TY!

  • Kristi Price said:  

    subscribe through google reader

  • Kristi Price said:  

    follow on twitter - jessilynne

  • Kristi Price said:  

    tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3807311007

  • Anonymous said:  

    Thanks for the generous giveaway!
    I love the SPLASH OF COLOR sports socks! Thaey would be awesome for my preteen daughter!
    Zoe0825@verizon.net

  • dctm said:  

    splash color nylon socks would be my choice

    Christie
    dctm at bellsouth dot net

  • Kristi Price said:  

    daily tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3829764013

  • kathemc(at)gmail(dot)com said:  

    The footless tights and the leggings would be my picks!

  • Bombtastic Belle said:  

    Id love the "splash" socks, and I'd get my niece a dance outfit
    eod_army_wife04(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • Terra Heck said:  

    I'd like to have Splash Color Nylon Socks #7411. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • apple said:  

    Leggings in grey is my choice. :)

    applez_55@yahoo.com

  • Kristi Price said:  

    daily tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3853461113

  • Renee said:  

    I would like to have one of the Long Sleeve Scoop Neck Kids Leotards

  • matt4melis said:  

    I would love the Splash Color Sports Socks.

    matt4melis(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • msrodeobrat said:  

    i like the Nylon/Lycra MicroFiber Solid Color Tights in brown..i think

  • Kristi Price said:  

    daily tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3875504952

  • Piper said:  

    I would pick violet leggings

    nettysgirl at gmail.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I like the Nylon/Lycra MicroFiber Solid Color Tights in Black.

    thefatesarevicious at yahoo dot com

  • Kristi Price said:  

    daily tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3897736970

    Thank you! :)

  • mogrill said:  

    The Splash Color Dress is my favorite. Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

  • Smooshy said:  

    i'd get the plus sized black striped tights!

  • Kristi Price said:  

    daily tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3926163126

  • DG said:  

    love the Nylon/Lycra Microfiber Tights in Lavender! dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • DG said:  

    subscriber

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • DG said:  

    I follow on twitter and here is my tweet http://twitter.com/DeeGee13/status/3939260933

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • DG said:  

    public follower (DG)

    dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

  • Kristi Price said:  

    daily tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3941870870

  • alovelymadness said:  

    I like the Splash footless tights color 7214

  • Kristi Price said:  

    daily tweet -

    http://twitter.com/jessilynne/status/3968852973

    Thanks Tammy!

  • jennem said:  

    I'd like the Nylon/Lycra MicroFiber Solid Color Tights in Amethyst.

    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

  • Heather S said:  

    I would get the Kids Mircofiber tights in Orchid Pink in a 4-6! Thanks

    hmahan_0529 @ yahoo dot com

  • Melanie said:  

    I would love to have the Caroline Geys Organic Custom Tights.
    Thanks!



    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

  • covercover said:  

    I'd love Leggings in Rubine

    ktanjatk(at)gmail(dot)com

  • covercover said:  

    I sent a friend request to the We Love Colors on Facebook:
    ktanjatk tk

    ktanjatk(at)gmail(dot)com

  • covercover said:  

    I Follow @welovecolors & @threedifferent on Twitter and tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/ktanjatk/status/4034061789

    ktanjatk(at)gmail(dot)com

  • covercover said:  

    I follow on blogger

    ktanjatk(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Happi Shopr said:  

    Nylon/Lycra MicroFiber Solid Color Tights in black
    Trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

  • Miranda Ward said:  

    The Solid Color Halter Dress

  • Tinyblessing said:  

    I would like the childrens splash color tights

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love the Kids MicroFiber Splash Color Tights. These would be perfect for my daughter!

    THANK YOU!! atraditionalsurro at comcast dot net

  • Amy said:  

    Maybe these http://www.welovecolors.com/Shop/VerticalStripedThighHighs.htm in brown or black

  • skys said:  

    Splash Color Nylon Socks #7411.skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

  • Mishia said:  

    I love the splash color leggings!

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    I like the Splash Color Kids Gloves #7205! Thanks!!
    hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    I sent a friends request to them on facebook! Shiela H.
    hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

  • Sheila Hickmon said:  

    I follow you both on twitter, and I tweeted!


    http://twitter.com/mom2anutball/status/4054682794

    hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com

  • Julie said:  

    I like the Plus Size Lyrca/Nylon tights in light tan

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

  • susansmoaks said:  

    splash color leggings #7411

  • susansmoaks said:  

    sent friend request on facebook
    tony l smoaks

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love the Pink Solid Color Knee Highs! I love a lot of things on this site. :)
    GirlyRemix(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow y'all on Blogger! :)
    GirlyRemix(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Beawhiz said:  

    I love the color splash leggings!

    mykingdomforabook(at)gmail.com

  • Xenia said:  

    I think the Kids MicroFiber Splash Color Tights are fun, I'm sure my daughter would love them in #7202.

    Thanks!
    xpsundell at gmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I love the splash color leggings for my little one!
    fefebelkin(at)live[dot]com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'm a fan on facebook as felicia marie.
    fefebelkin(at)live[dot]com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow both of you on twitter as fefemarie09 and tweeted!: http://twitter.com/fefemarie09/status/4067830667

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow you through google friend connect.
    fefebelkin(at)live[dot]com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe via email.
    fefebelkin(at)live[dot]com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would love to have the Splash Color Halter Dress. garrettsambo@aol.com

  • liliesrnice said:  

    I like the violet Nylon/Lycra MicroFiber Solid Color Tights.

  • cman said:  

    Flat Solid Color Laces :)

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    I love the Women's Microfiber Footless Tights in Maroon

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Sarah said:  

    i would love to try their Leggings. thanks!

  • disneyfanheather said:  

    I like the Charcoal Solid Color Nylon Socks!

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    Following We Love Colors on facebook (Charlene Kuser)

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    Following Three Different Directions on Blogger

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    Subscriber via email

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Charlene Kuser said:  

    Follow @welovecolors & @threedifferent on Twitter and tweet (Swtlilchick)

    http://twitter.com/Swtlilchick/status/4072208678

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

  • Leave your response!