,

Hello Dreamer Party Kit Giveaway

Thursday, August 13, 2009 Leave a Comment



About a month ago, I blogged about a new book series entitled The Fairy Godmother Academy. The first book in the series Birdie's Book will be available August 25th where ever books are sold.

In anticipation of the release of Birdie's Book, Random House is giving one of my readers the chance to win a Hello Dreamer Party Kit.

In this kit you will find;
  • Birdie’s Book
  • Iron-on Transfers
  • Music CD
  • Book Pages
  • Book Cover
  • Wisdom cards
  • Stickers

Take a look of just some of that stuff....there is so much more that I didn't take a picture of!

Imagine the one-of-a-kind Fairy Godmother Academy t-shirt that young girl in your life could make with the iron-on transfers! And I have to say it is fun to dance to the Hello Dreamer dance mix on the CD!

If you visit http://FairyGodmotherAcademy.com/hellodreamer you can watch videos, download extra goodies like a map of Aventurine, puzzles and games and extra excerpts of Book 1: Birdie's Book.

To enter this giveaway leave a comment letting me know if you could have a wish granted from a Fairy Godmother what would it be?

For extra entries (leave a comment for each you are eligible for):

1. Follow me and Fairy Godmother Academy on twitter, and tweet about this giveaway (this can be done daily).
2. Become a fan of Fairy Godmother Academy on Facebook.
3. Follow me publicly.
4. Subscribe to my feed via e-mail or reader.
5. Add my button to your blog.

This giveaway is open to US Residents ages 13+ and will end on August 21, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst. Winner will be notified by e-mail and will have 48 hours to respond with their shipping details or a new winner will be chosen.

I was provided a Hello Dreamer Party Kit by Random House to review prior to writing this post.

72 comments »

  • GypsiesThread said:  

    Well, my wish would have to be an extra hour in every day. I would use that hour for totally decadent things like brushing my daughters hair, painting my toenails, sipping lattes, etc.!

    My little girls would love this book and goodies!

    gypsiesthread@yahoo.com

  • GypsiesThread said:  

    I follow your blog!

    gypsiesthread@yahoo.com

  • GypsiesThread said:  

    I am Fairy Godmother Academy's facebook fan!

    gypsiesthread@yahoo.com

  • GypsiesThread said:  

    I subscribe to your feed!

    gypsiesthread@yahoo.com

  • mverno said:  

    having everyone healthy and happy mverno@roadrunner.com

  • slb3334 said:  

    To be without pain for a week.

  • Risingsouth said:  

    If I could have any wish I would wish for my kids never to get sick again.

    Risingsouth at aol dot com

  • Risingsouth said:  

    I am a subscriber.

    Risingsouth at aol dot com

  • judybrittle said:  

    I would wish to be debt free. That would be really wonderful. Thank you so much for the great giveaway!

  • judybrittle said:  

    I follow both on Twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/3294267329

  • Anonymous said:  

    My wish wold be to live happily with no worries.
    traymona[at]aol.com

  • judybrittle said:  

    Facebook fan of Fairy Godmother Academy
    Judy Brittle

  • karenmed409 said:  

    For everyone, including me, to have just a bit more patience with others.
    karenmed409(at)comcast(dot)net

  • hotmommatrish2 said:  

    to have more time in the day to spend with my family

  • Terra Heck said:  

    My wish would be to lose 30 pounds and be able to permanently keep it off.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

  • Anonymous said:  

    The wish I want granted is to have the power to start and stop time at will.

    brandon_ralston@hotmail.com

  • degood said:  

    If I had a wish granted it would be that my kids always picked up after themselves and made their own snacks without destroying my kitchen

  • judybrittle said:  

    8/14 tweet
    http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/3313962238

  • Alice H said:  

    I would wish to be able to relive one day a year - like a day from the past. I think that would be wonderful. Thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

  • Alice H said:  

    I follow your blog - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

  • Alice H said:  

    I subscribe via google reader - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

  • CJensen said:  

    My wish would be for my hubby's health to be a bit better :)

    kissyjensen at gmail dot com

  • CJensen said:  

    Following

    kissyjensen at gmail dot com

  • judybrittle said:  

    8/15 tweet
    http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/3329403912

  • Park Avenue Princess said:  

    If my wish from my fairy god mother was for THREE more wishes, would that be greedy? Hey, a princess needs A LOT of things... like a prince charming, glass slippers and this adorable book!!

    I LOVE your blog!

    Thanks for hosting this giveaway!
    xoxo Amy (Park-Avenue Princess)

  • judybrittle said:  

    8/16 tweet
    http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/3345720657

  • windycindy said:  

    I have a port wine birthmark on the left side of my face. I want politely ask my Fairy Godmother to make my face prettier.
    Many thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

  • windycindy said:  

    I follow you and Fairy Godmother
    Academy on Twitter.
    "Tweet!"
    http://twitter.com/cmh512/status/3349625237.
    Thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

  • windycindy said:  

    Also, I follow Fairy Godmother Academy on Facebook!
    Thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

  • windycindy said:  

    I follow your blog publicly!
    Thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

  • windycindy said:  

    Email subscriber!
    Thanks, Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

  • judybrittle said:  

    8/17 tweet
    http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/3363870181

  • denyse said:  

    I would wish that our move back to NJ was the right choice and that we would prosper there.

    denyse_g@hotmail.com

  • ehhogan said:  

    My wish would be to go back in time and spend a day with my kids when they were babies.

    ehhogan at belsouth.net

  • judybrittle said:  

    8/18 tweet
    http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/3383531782

  • Unknown said:  

    I would wish for a trip to Italy.

  • jennem said:  

    Honestly, I'd wish for money...if I could quit my job and do volunteer work all the time, I'd love it!
    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

  • Ms. Anita said:  

    If I had a Fairy Godmother from whom I could have a wish, I'd wish that there would be no more hate in the world.

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

  • Ms. Anita said:  

    I follow you publicly.

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

  • Ms. Anita said:  

    I have your button on my blog.

    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Suzanne

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

  • Ms. Anita said:  

    I follow both you & FGAcademy on Twitter and tweeted for 8/19:

    http://twitter.com/HSBSuzanne/status/3411152047

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

  • Anonymous said:  

    My wish would be to have money.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

  • checkers said:  

    that people within my house would act with kindness and compassion

  • judybrittle said:  

    8/20 tweet
    http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/3428484598

  • Melanie Montgomery said:  

    My fairy godmother wish would be to have my laundry done for me everyday! I'd have so much more time on my hands if that chore was taken are of.



    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd wish for Daddy to be healed from colon cancer and all his other varied illnesses. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

  • Ms. Anita said:  

    I tweeted for 8/20:

    http://twitter.com/HSBSuzanne/status/3440168555

    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

  • Anonymous said:  

    World Peace, but of course. :D

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'm following your blog. :)

  • wendy wallach said:  

    I would wish for a new car.

    madamerkf at aol dot com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    I'd wish to have a nicer home!
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    follow blog as kngmckellar
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    subscribe email
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    fb fan Fairy Godmother/Gloria McKellar
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    http://twitter.com/kngmckellar/status/3454376965

    follow and tweet
    kngmckellar@hotmail.com

  • judybrittle said:  

    8/21 tweet
    http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/3461553269

  • susansmoaks said:  

    my wish would be for world peace

  • Mishia said:  

    I'd wish for happiness for all, no stress or worries.

  • /\Heather/\ said:  

    Just one? Whoooo, that's a tough one. Maybe that anyone in the process of causing harm to someone would suddenly get the urge to eat lots of hot peppers then turn themselves in to the authorities.

  • cman said:  

    To be able to heal others and myself.

  • Kathy P said:  

    id wish my kids long and happy lives and for them to make the right choices and decisions

  • Kathy P said:  

    fairy fan on facebook kathylpease

  • Kathy P said:  

    following your blog as klp1965
    kathy pease

  • masonsgranny59 said:  

    having everyone healthy and happy anddebt free:)

  • Leave your response!