, , ,

Wordless Wednesday - Bling!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 Leave a Comment


Our liquid assets are now prominently displayed as "bling" on Amber's teeth.

17 comments »

  • GMom @ A Mom Is A Job said:  

    Ahh but it's "good" bling! :)

  • Angela @ Nine More Months said:  

    It'll be worth it in the end. :)

    If you get a chance, stop by my WW post and say hi! Have a good one!

  • Amanda said:  

    Oy! The sting of paying for my braces still hurts. I could've bought a car with the money that's invested in my mouth.

  • I am Harriet said:  

    Been there....
    Happy Wordless Wednesday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/what-dogs-who-belong-to-graphic.html

  • TheAtticGirl said:  

    LOL Boy oh boy, that'll be my son probably in a year or two. Not looking forward to that.

    http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/07/wordless-wednesday-puppy-love.html

  • tiff snedaker said:  

    I feel it! I had those babies for 3 1/2 years. Definitely good bling to invest in :)

    http://www.babesandkidsreview.com/2009/07/wordless-wednesday-little-men/

  • Simply Being Mommy said:  

    I'm so not looking forward to those days.

    Happy WW!

  • Hit 40 said:  

    I put the bling on my visa!!! Just nuts. My youngest wanted to see the orthodontist too. He was jealous of the metal. Luckily he does not need any for at least a year!!!

    I found you at the mommy bloggers club. I clicked follow for us :-) Nice to meet you.

  • Mommy Kennedy said:  

    I'm afraid to face the bling days. I can't get my kids to take care of their teeth as is!

    Come visit my WW if you would like!

    http://thefrugalkennedys.blogspot.com

  • Tattooed Dork said:  

    Oh man, I remember the years of orthodontic work I went through. At least it's all worth it in the end!

    http://tattooeddork.blogspot.com/2009/07/wordless-wednesday-our-babies.html

  • Dianne said:  

    a beautiful smile in the making :)

  • Melanie said:  

    The end result will be worth it

  • Staci A said:  

    I'm not looking forward to those days, but it'll be worth it!

  • Mikki said:  

    Oh I've been there and done that!! It is really nice though when it's all done and they have beautiful teeth!!

    love that bling!!

  • Whitney said:  

    I hope she doesn't have to wear them long. Keep the Tylenol handy when they tighten them! So many memories..

  • Leave your response!