, , , , ,

The Scrunch Bottle Bib Giveaway & Review

Monday, June 29, 2009 Leave a Comment

Catch My ...Drip!
You've heard the saying "Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk". But babies can and moms do, especially if it's dripping from baby's bottle and is trapped in those little folds on baby's neck. One very smart auntie has come to the rescue of babies and parents. She invented the Scrunch Bottle Bib.

Watch it in action.

This creative invention has testimonial approvals by pediatricians on its effects of eliminating rashes and keeping tiny necks clean from sour milk.

So this all sounds wonderful, but does it work? I thought a good place to try it would be in our church nursery, which I am a coordinator of. All those hungry babies with those cute adorable outfits on, no mom wants those to get soiled with sour milk! You know what, the Scrunch Bottle Bib worked great! I only wish I had a product like this when Amber was little.

Another really nice thing about the Scrunch Bottle Bib is that because of its Velcro closure, it fits virtually every bottle size. It's made of 100% cotton and is reversible so you can get double duty out of it and is machine washable (which we know is very important for moms!)

You can use this with newborn infants and up, it comes in a variety of colors and at $7.99 retail price it's affordable and a great gift for a baby shower!

You can purchase them at www.ScrunchBottleBib.com and until August 1, 2009 they are offering a 10% discount off your entire order with Coupon Code BOSPR616

So pick a few up if you are expecting or know someone who is and you want to surprise them with a unique and practical gift.

Please read **About Reviews at the bottom of this page.

Jennifer Edison the "auntie-preneur" who invented the Scrunch Bottle Bib is giving one of my readers a Scrunch Bottle Bib. (In a Green/Yellow color)

To enter the givewaway:

Visit Scrunch Bottle Bib and comment with what your favorite feature of the product is.

This entry must be completed for all extra entries to count.

For extra entries you can:

1. Sign up for my RSS feed via e-mail or reader
2. Place my button on your blog

3. Follow me on
twitter and tweet this giveaway (this can be done daily)
4. Blog about this giveaway leaving a link back to me and ScrunchBottleBib.com


Contest is open to U.S. and Canadian residents ages 18+ and will end at 11:59 pm cst July 7, 2009. Winner will be contacted by e-mail.

9 comments »

  • annies home said:  

    love the fact that it is reversable and one size fits all bottles
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • annies home said:  

    twittered about the giveaway http://twitter.com/shopannies/status/2391606512

    shopannies@Yahoo.com

  • nightowl said:  

    I like that it is reversible.

  • Tricia said:  

    Love that it's made to fit any bottle. I totally had a "why didn't I think of that" moment when I watched the video!

  • Keitha said:  

    My favorite feature is that it is reversible. Double usage sounds good to me

    email:keithadanielle AT yahoo DOT com

  • Keitha said:  

    email subscriber

    email:keithadanielle AT yahoo DOT com

  • Jennifer said:  

    Anything that is machine-washable is an A+ in my book!! What a wonderful invention! I've never seen these before!

    jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com

  • Jennifer said:  

    I subscribe!!

    jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com

  • ChristyJan said:  

    I like the fact it is 100% cotton and machine washable.

    hawkes(at)citlink.net

  • Leave your response!