, ,

Wishing All My Mom Readers A Happy Mother's Day

Sunday, May 10, 2009 Leave a Comment

The past 10 years I have not been able to spend Mother's Day with my mom but once. That occasion was last year, and it was bittersweet, because we went home to say our last goodbyes to Hubby's mother, who we laid to rest the day after Mother's Day.

Like so many of you, I love my mom, think about her a lot and appreciate her for too many things to count, but often we don't realize just how much they mean to us until they are gone from this physical existence.

To all my Mom readers out there -- HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Here's a picture of me, my sister and my mom last Mother's Day.

7 comments »

  • Jennifer said:  

    Happy Mother's Day to you, too, Tammy!

  • Betty said:  

    Awww very sweet post.
    WIshing you a very Happy Mother's Day!

  • MoonNStarMommy said:  

    Happy Mother's Day Tammy!!!

    The last Mother's Day I got to spend with my mom was in 2007 when I brought my Nathan home from the NICU.

  • Leslie M. said:  

    Happy Mother's Day Friend!!!!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

  • Mikki said:  

    Sweet pic!!

    Happy Mother's Day to you too!!

  • Susan Cook said:  

    Nice picture of your family TFS. Happy Mother's Day.

  • Leave your response!