, , , , , ,

muvee Reveal Review & Giveaway

Wednesday, May 6, 2009 Leave a Comment

We love taking video of our vacations and special events...although most people will never see them. That's mostly because getting them off the tape and editing them and burning them on to a dvd is time consuming and frankly with the software we currently own not simple. I really have been wanting to share more of the pictures and videos I take in a unique way with friends and family, and so when I had the opportunity to try muvee Reveal I jumped on it.

When it comes to simple muvee Reveal is in a class by itself. This is such an easy to use program your children, or better yet my mother, could use it. Not only for videos though, muvee Reveal can take your digital stills and make an Oscar winning performance out of them!

muvee Reveal's interface is functional and pretty much self explanatory. You choose from your device or files which photos or video to add, you choose a style, you can add music and then you can view your creations. Yes it is just that easy.

The only problem I had in creating my movie (which is actually four short clips spliced together, pretty seamlessly I might add), was getting the original sound on them. After a quick Google search, I found my solution and was good to go.

You need to have quite a bit of room on your hard drive if you are going to download this program. While it may not provide some of the features of other movie making programs, muvee Reveal's ease and quick delivery and price of $79.95 makes it more usable than the other program we own. My computer did crash a couple of times while using it, but really it is a great program and it didn't frustrate me as it would normally, just because I knew that it would not be horribly time consuming to get my project together even with the crashes.

Take a look at the movie I created:



Please read **About Reviews at the bottom of the page.

I am giddy to tell you that I am able to give 2 muvee Reveal CDs away to my readers.

To enter tell me in the comments who you would give this software to if you are one of the winners. (You must do this or extra entries will not be counted)

Leave a separate comment for each extra entry you are eligible for.

* 1 Extra Entry - Subscribe to my RSS feed or by e-mail (or let me know you already are)
* 1 Extra Entry - Follow my blog publicly (or let me know you already are)
* 1 Extra Entry - Favorite my blog on Technorati and leave your username
* 1 Extra Entry - Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway leave your link to the tweet
* 1 Extra Entry - Kirtsy this post
* 2 Extra Entries - Write a blog post about this giveaway with a link back to to my blog, leave the permalink to your post

This giveaway will run until 11:59 pm cst May 13th. Open to U.S. Residents 18+ only. Winners will have 48 hours after they have been contacted to supply me with mailing information or an alternate winner will be chosen.

Check out more giveaways this week hosted at Mom Most Traveled during her Give It Away Now! Blog Carnival.

92 comments »

  • MOMFOREVERANDEVER said:  

    would give this to my college aged son

  • Sonya Cocherell said:  

    I would give this to my Mother in law. It seems like something she would enjoy. Thanks!

  • Mysharona said:  

    my husband, he loves making movies

  • The Crazy Mom said:  

    I would give it to ME and my family, mostly my kids who actually have time to do this stuff though MY DEGREE is in radio and TV. Sigh.

    ~Crazy Mom

  • Mona Lisa said:  

    I would use this for our family. We could create DVD's to send to our family that lives away.
    ~Mona Lisa

  • Anonymous said:  

    Probably to my brother for his birthday. He has a 2 yr old and would be making use of the software for sure.

  • Anonymous said:  

    email subscriber

  • Anonymous said:  

    tweeted

    http://twitter.com/lisagee123/status/1723479582

  • Anonymous said:  

    follower on blog and twitter too

  • Anonymous said:  

    This would go to my nephew who just had a baby and is trying to get lots of stuff to us since he is in Hawaii (way too far)!

  • Linz said:  

    I'd give this to ME ...
    I'd love to get into editing and sorting our home videos.

  • carolyn said:  

    My 27 yr old daughter would love this.She could make dvds of my grandson, and teach me how. Thanks for the giveaway.

  • Elsie said:  

    My very special husband would be able to make some fantastic creative movies with this, and he is the King of husbands, so deserving, so kind.

    pumpkinlady430@yahoo.com

  • Zoly said:  

    Me, I would give it me. I have a lot of trouble transferring stuff to DVD.

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd give it as a gift to our family!! We love to take short films and stills of our son and I'm just dying make an Oscar winning performance out of them! When our boy is old enough to use the software, he can have a blast making his own creations!! Win win!!! fun.mom.cheratgmaildotcom

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would give this to my mom to use. She has a bunch of great old movies of me and my sister as kids, that she love to get put on DVD! Thanks!!

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I fav'd your blog on Technorati (my username: slnet)

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I follow your blog.

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribe to your RSS via Yahoo reader.

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

  • VickieB said:  

    Actually, I would keep it for me. One of the first movies I would make would be in remembrance of my Mom.

  • VickieB said:  

    Technorati Fave VickieB

  • VickieB said:  

    tweet
    http://twitter.com/vlbsweeps/status/1730318043

  • Sunnyvale said:  

    I'd keep it and if it does take up too much space, I'd give it to one of my kids who have bigger and better computers

  • Kari said:  

    I would give this to my husband, because he'd enjoy making videos of his band's performances and eventually videos of our kids to send to his family overseas.

    karialissa(at)gmail(dot)com

  • Aprill said:  

    I would give this to my husband If I was to win

  • Aprill said:  

    following RSS feed

  • Aprill said:  

    twittered http://twitter.com/glitteryglossy/status/1733160583

  • Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said:  

    I would be selfish and keep this for myself for my Vlogging, videos of the kids that I love to do.

    I would love to do a family CD for this coming holiday season to show everyone.... better than a card I think....!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'd like to give it to my husband for Father's Day.
    msurosey@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    e-mail subscriber
    msurosey@yahoo.com

  • moushka said:  

    I would keep it for myself.

    I would then make movies for my two oldest daughters who had a double wedding last summer. And I will make a special movie for my inlaws after our two week trip in June to celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary.

  • Peggy said:  

    I would give it to ME!!I take care of all the photos and would be great.I have some movies of my son that I would compile and have Thanks
    matternu@aol.com

  • Native American Momma said:  

    I would keep the software and make video's for everyone. I spent HOURS and HOURS last year making baby's first year video. It turned out pretty badly, but they all wanted a copy I had to burn like 15 copies (so exhausted)less then 6 months later they want more.

  • Ken said:  

    I'm the movie maven in my family so the software would be mine. Please accept my entry. Thank you.

  • Denice P- doozercries said:  

    i'd give this to myself. I love taking videos but don't know how to make movies. I just think it's so nice to have later on to look at. thank you.

  • VickieB said:  

    Blog #1
    http://vickieb52.blogspot.com/2009/05/bloggy-giveaways_07.html

  • VickieB said:  

    blog #2
    http://vickieb52.blogspot.com/2009/05/bloggy-giveaways_07.html

  • Carol EL said:  

    My husband would get it because he's the videographer of the house. jelly15301@gmail.com

  • Carol EL said:  

    Yahoo reader subscriber. jelly15301@gmail.com

  • Carol EL said:  

    Blog follower. jelly15301@gmail.com

  • Carol EL said:  

    Technorati fav. username;JELLY15301 JELLY15301@GMAIL.COM

  • BrendaLea, the Prpldy said:  

    I would give the software to my Grandsons who loves to work on the computer and would enjoy utilizing the software. Thanks for the chance to win.

  • BrendaLea, the Prpldy said:  

    I subscribe to your blog with email subscription.

    Thanks for the chance to win this great prize.

    prpldy (at) comcast.net

  • BrendaLea, the Prpldy said:  

    I follow your blog publicly

    prpldy (at) comcast.net

  • Sarah H said:  

    My husband likes to play around with making videos: usually for his fourth grade class but he also does family videos. He would enjoy this I am sure!

  • Kristie said:  

    If I didn't keep it for myself, I would give it to my husband, so I could still use it-LOL! :-)

    khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com

  • ms.clark said:  

    I would either give it to my husband or to my brother. Photography is a hobby of his and I think he would enjoy using this.

  • Meet the Browns said:  

    Not gonna lie, I would definitely keep this for myself! I love making videos, but the software I currently use is such a pain. I could use an upgrade!

    Katie
    showbizkp[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Meet the Browns said:  

    I follow you!

    Katie
    showbizkp[at]gmail[dot]com

  • Unknown said:  

    I would have to kleep for myself I love making movies for the family.

  • nightowl said:  

    I would give this to my husband who is our family photographer.

  • Jayfr said:  

    I would give this to my daughter along with a bunch of videos. We really could use a good editor for our family vids.

  • chromiumman said:  

    i'd give this to my dad

  • terri142 said:  

    I would have to keep it for myself

  • Anonymous said:  

    I would give this to my husband to figure out.
    renee
    yeloechikee at hotmail dot com

  • wendy wallach said:  

    If I were one of the winners I would start by making a video of my daughters life for my mother for her birthday.

    madamerkf at aol dot com

  • Gloria's Bits and Pieces said:  

    I would give this to my daughter who is the smart one in our family!

  • Melanie said:  

    I would love to make some videos of the Family for my mother to have.








    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

  • Sherry R said:  

    I would give this to my husband for Father's Day!

    jnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net

  • Sherry R said:  

    I subscribe via email.

    jnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net

  • Sherry R said:  

    I'm a follower!

    jnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net

  • Happi Shopr said:  

    would love this for our daughter...trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

  • A Reader said:  

    I would give this to my son who is going to Europe this summer and will be taking lots of photos.
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    Kimspam66(at)yahoo(dot)com

  • bargaingirl said:  

    I would give this to myself because I am the one who edits the pictures and videos. This seems like a great program to use. Thanks for the giveaway!

  • Lisa Garner said:  

    I would actually keep this for myself because I have so many precious memories of my children I would love to make into movies and these would also be a great surprise for my mother. Thanks!
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

  • Lisa Garner said:  

    I'm following you on Twitter user lisalmg and Tweeted this giveaway. http://twitter.com/lisalmg/status/1781622722
    lisalmg25 at gmail dot com

  • jjean said:  

    With this software, I would make muvees of my baby twin boys to share with family that all life far away. Thanks! theprophecygirl at hotmail dot com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'm torn between giving this to my husband (who would get totally "sucked under, like quicksand" by all the video projects he might FINALLY get a grip on) and my older son (who has a knack for editing video that we would like to encourage, AND will be doing class projects soon enough that NEED something similar).

  • intime said:  

    I would keep it intime(at)myself(dot)com

  • bloggytreasures said:  

    I couldn't give it away. I want to play!
    quelleheure4[at]gmail{dot}com

  • Betty C said:  

    I would give this to my daughter. She has so many photos and videos of the grandchildren.

  • Xenia said:  

    I would give this to... me! All of the video of my daughters just sits around and it would be great to be able to easily get it ready to show to our family, especially those that are out-of-state and don't get to see the girls that often.

    Thanks!
    xpsundell(at)gmail(dot)com

  • ~*~lilshuga2001~*~ said:  

    I would give this to my brother who is very tech-y and would knwo EXACTLy how to use this!! :)

  • ~*~lilshuga2001~*~ said:  

    faved you on technorati (lilshuga2001)

  • chazvgo said:  

    I would give this to my brother, so he could do all the work for me. LOL. Thanks :)

  • RedHatty said:  

    I'd give it to my son who is *cry* far away from me at college, so he can send me videos of himself and his friends and make the miles seem not so many :-)

  • Kathy P said:  

    i would give this to my brother he like doing that kind of stuff :)

  • Kathy P said:  

    following your blog as klp1965

  • angie said:  

    I really liked your video. This looks so cool. I would give the software to...me. lol I would love to make vids of my own. Thank you!

  • cman said:  

    I would give it to my husband :)

  • disneyfanheather said:  

    I would have to keep it for myself! I would love to be able to make videos to share with family and friends!

  • disneyfanheather said:  

    Faved on Technorati!
    twifanheather

  • disneyfanheather said:  

    Tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/_HeatherAnne_/status/1791951805

  • Donna said:  

    I would keep it for myself.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    subscriber.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • Donna said:  

    follower.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

  • disneyfanheather said:  

    Blogged about your giveaway!
    http://allrubycakes.blogspot.com/2009/05/muvee-reveal-giveaway.html

  • Leave your response!