, , , , ,

IsABelt Giveaway

Saturday, May 9, 2009 Leave a Comment

I am tiny. I often wonder who it was that decided "petite" was defined as someone who was 5'2" or less. My goodness 5'0" is gi-normous to me. I scale the grand heights of 4'9". That leaves me with two options for clothing.
1. Children's Department
2. Woman's clothing that is too large and too long
I have purchased both.

Depending on where I'm going though, I don't particularly want to bump into a fourth grader who happens to have on the same outfit as me. That leaves me with pants, skirts or shorts that I can swivel around my waist. But now that I have an IsABelt, I can buy those grown up clothes, and not worry about exposing the world to my underpants!

Watch this video to see this great product:



Now I hope you can see how it worked on my jeans in a before and after photo.

I have had to constantly hike up these jeans since the day I bought them but NO MORE, thanks to the IsABelt I received to review.

I had my skinny minnie daughter try it too, and she really likes it, even though she hates wearing belts. Partially because it was so easy to buckle, and also because it is clear, so it isn't easily visible to others. The one thing we both noticed is, that it works better with high waist pants than it does with low rise ones.

The IsABelt comes in a variety of sizes from small to large and a plus size, as well as a jr. and now a unisex wide version as well. Starting May 16th the IsABelt will also be sold in black.

This is definitely a must have product, if when you bend over your waistband gapes!

Please read **About Reviews at the bottom of the page.

I have an IsABelt in a size large (fits up to a size 14) to giveaway to one of my readers! Here's how to enter:

Head over to IsABelt and leave a comment on this post telling me something you learned at their website.

After you complete the above each of the following gains you one additional entry:

1. Twitter this giveaway. Please leave the link to your tweet so I can verify.
2. Add this post to Kirtsy.
3. For two additional entries blog about this giveaway with a link back to me. Please leave the url so I can verify.
4. Subscribe to my blog using either e-mail or RSS feed.
5. Follow my blog publicly.

This contest is open to U.S. and Canadian residents ages 18+ and will end at 11:59 pm cst on May 16th.

29 comments »

  • Mommyof2girlz/StephD said:  

    Smart idea. Following from MBC Follow Me Club. Happy Mother's Day.

  • Anonymous said:  

    If I am picked as the winner, please re-draw. I just wanted to add my two cents. This is absolutely the best belt that I have ever worn. It really delivers. It makes your clothes fit like they should and it is not all bulky and cumbersome like belts can sometimes be. LOVE IT!

    Stacie
    http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com

  • kathy55439 said:  

    Wow great idea my sister is 4'11 and has issues finding clothes and her daughter who is ten is a bean pole and has even more issues.....

  • cstironkat said:  

    I understand, I'm only 5 foot myself and I would love some great clothes that I didn't have to alter.

  • nightowl said:  

    I learned that The new isABeltWide - 1" wide comes in
    Clear-Frosted and Black!

  • Tammy Marshall said:  

    My mother if really close to being 5 feet tall. =) She would really appreciate this win! I like that it comes in different colors.

    LayDeeBugLove@aol.com

  • wendy wallach said:  

    Available May 16th, isABelt, the fashion "Fix-it" belt without bulk now in sleek BLACK. Same quality and function as our original clear isABelt with no hardware

    This is something that I learned.

    madamerkf at aol dot com

  • Melanie said:  

    They have been feautured in Trnedy Mommies.








    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

  • CinemaSista said:  

    IsABelt is sold in over 250 stores in the United States, Europe, Canada and the Caribbean.

    MovieMomma@gmail.com

  • CinemaSista said:  

    I subscribed! :)

    MovieMomma@gmail.com

  • CinemaSista said:  

    Also following. :)

    MovieMomma@gmail.com

  • k-team said:  

    IsABelt has a breast cancer awareness style with donations going to the Susan G. Komen foundation. Thanks!

  • Anonymous said:  

    They're only 1/2 wide, which is smaller than other similar belts :)

    thefatesarevicious at yahoo dot com

  • Angela said:  

    They sell them at three stores here in Arkansas!
    pleaseundress@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous said:  

    I have a 9 year old daughter who is in between sizes. She's too big for the girls, too small for the misses. I think this could be just what she needs!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I subscribed!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I'm following!

  • klp1965 said:  

    in vermont i can buy it at THE RAINBOW ROOM JEWELRY & GIFTS
    72 MAIN STREET
    MIDDLEBURY VT 05753

  • klp1965 said:  

    following your blog as klp1965

  • Betty C said:  

    The original isABelt and isABelt Black are ½ inch wide and made of strong durable elasticized TPU that lies discreetly under clothes.

  • Betty C said:  

    I am an email subscriber.

  • Betty C said:  

    I follow this blog.

  • cman said:  

    The original isABelt and isABelt Black are ½ inch wide and made of strong durable elasticized TPU that lies discreetly under clothe :)

  • remarker/fcffollower said:  

    I saw that they have junior sizes with pretty patterns - will be passing this on to my friend with a very thin child-thanks!

  • Anonymous said:  

    They sell them at:
    THE SHOPPES AT BROWNSTONE VILLAGE
    2408 W. ABRAM STREET
    Arlington TX 76013
    817-275-8990
    Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this giveaway!

  • Anonymous said:  

    I learned that it is mow available in sleek black. garrettsambo@aol.com

  • lilyk said:  

    I learned that they have been featured in Trendy Mommies.

    ms.lilyk@gmail.com

  • lilyk said:  

    I subscribed by email.

    ms.lilyk@gmail.com

  • Leave your response!