, , ,

Florastor Review & Giveaway

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 Leave a Comment

Does your child suffer from intermittent stomach cramps or episodes of diarrhea? Have you tried different products, with results that have not provided relief?

If those questions describe your situation, you may want to try Florastor Kids. Florastor Kids is a probiotic made of live freeze dried yeast cells of the species Saccharomyces boulardii lyo. The cells look like a powder which is then put into packets and sealed. Each packet of Florastor Kids has 250mg of Saccharomyces boulardii lyo in it. You simply mix the contents of the packet with water, juice or other non carbonated beverages. It can even be given to babies as young as 2 months old by adding it to their formula after it is warmed.

Essentially Florastor Kids keeps the gut functioning well. This product can be taken for more than two days (many medications to help the same problems can not be), and it's natural and does not harm the intestines.

To make one feel even more secure to give it to their child, there has been much research done over the past 50 years on this probiotic.

Florastor Kids can keep your child's digestive system balanced, which can be a tough thing to do sometimes without some help.

I cannot say that this product will work for everyone, but if your child has any of the symptoms above it may be worth a try.

Florastor Kids is available for an ARV of about $10.00 for a box of 10 packets.

Please read **About Reviews at the bottom of the page.

Thanks to Florastor and Mom Select, I have two boxes of Florastor Kids (the 20 packet size) to giveaway to one reader.

Just leave a comment on this post telling me why you would like to try this product.


For additional entries:
~Subscribe to me in a reader or by e-mail
~Follow my blog

~Tweet about this giveaway (provide the url) and follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/threedifferent.
~Kirtsy this post.
~For two entries blog about this giveaway and link back to my blog (provide the url to the blog post).

This giveaway is open to US states only, ages 18+. The giveaway ends May 20, 2009 at 11:59 pm cst.

18 comments »

  • valerie2350 said:  

    love that it's natural!!! :)

  • valerie2350 said:  

    http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1786971735

  • valerie2350 said:  

    1
    http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/05/threedifferentdirections-florastor.html

  • valerie2350 said:  

    2
    http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/05/threedifferentdirections-florastor.html

  • ~*~lilshuga2001~*~ said:  

    Love that its so easy to use and you probably dont have to fight the kiddos to drink it!! :)

  • nightowl said:  

    I would like to try this because my son sometimes complains that his stomach doesn't feel well or it is cramping and it comes and goes and I would like to try something natural.

  • MOMFOREVERANDEVER said:  

    heard alot about this and seems useful

  • Hetal said:  

    my elder one is very difficult with medicine. hopefully this will ease the process a bit.thanks

  • heaventrees said:  

    I want to try Florastor for my family because I believe in the benefits of probiotics but eating yogurt isn't always possible for all of us.

  • Miaelen said:  

    I love trying good natural products!








    clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

  • Amy said:  

    My little one has experienced some of these symptoms and it would set my mind at is to give him a product that doesn't just deal with the symptom but problems behind it.

  • Susan said:  

    it is natural, and it would help my daughter.

  • rlgrady said:  

    I would love to try this for my kids. I have used probiotics, and I have found them helpful. Thanks!
    rlgrady[at]yahoo[dot]com

  • cman said:  

    I'd love to try this.. my kids hate yogurt and those cheeses that have it added.

  • /\Heather/\ said:  

    My little one has to take medication that makes her stomach feel weird. Sometimes, it acts up on her...plus with antibiotics three times in a year for strep means lactose problems. I'd love to see if this product can help her.

  • lilyk said:  

    I would like to try this product because it sounds very useful!

  • Leave your response!